It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Point

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08a2d8c7278d.jpg[/atsimg] Welcome back! started to miss ya!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

juss call up the government, theyd be happy to get rid of me. since i know all the secrets and all.. hahahahaha

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hold that thought.. I got the government on line 3 i will be right back gotta take this sounds serious..Something about some kid that won't stop trolling on the boards..

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by realitycheckin
reply to post by TNTarheel

lol ur just mad i know ur secret.
edit on FebruaryAmerica/Chicagob.08.201 by realitycheckin because: (no reason given)

NO, please don't tell the world that I'm not a 20ft tall Reptalian, please

Judging by the info in the "edit" tag above, you're in the USA too.

Please tell me how this is connected to the sources I asked you for. I wasn't rude and I didn't attack your veracity.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
After second thoughts....

Schnitzel for supper might be a good idea...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

myaccount name has nothing to do with what im about, im about the truth and only the truth. and u all speak bull# on this website. so freedom at all.must be AMERICAN.

You're a child with nothing better to do huh?! What, did mommy take your cell phone and Play Station and now you're mad at the world?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

TechVampyre, I can't keep stopping the polishing of my Billy Mier hubcaps to give you a star every time you post. It is winter you know and the salt on the road is dangerous to aluminum, I mean UFOs.
Besides, rumor has it you been 'flagging reality'. Here is my SOURCE

Bzzzzzzz

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

i am not american. i have rights. which dont seem to matter anywhere these days.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

reply to post by SonoftheSun

myaccount name has nothing to do with what im about, im about the truth and only the truth. and u all speak bull# on this website. so freedom at all.must be AMERICAN.

Well, I'm Canadian.

Sorry to disappoint you Bernie.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by realitycheckin

edit on 10-2-2011 by DisturbedToo because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2011 by DisturbedToo because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by BuzzingOn

.. i joke of course
edit on 10-2-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

But more seriously excuse the expression.. But the op needs to Phuck off..
edit on 10-2-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

link   

reply to post by SonoftheSun

IS this the kind of crap the UFO/Alien forum has turned into?

If we all talk such crap on here then why are you on here? If you don't like it then leave.

Mayeb you should look at the forums to see how the threads are formed and how people talk to each other. This childish behavior as of late on here is getting annoying...

Did you come from FB?

If you speak truth then back it up with links that are not to your youtube account. Post the links of sites you feel made you come to this conclusion.

Anyone can come in here and say "hey I believe this just google it"

The whole point of the forum and others is to SHARE information you find along with your own ideas.

You are contributing nothing to this forum but making it look like a joke by telling others they talk crap just becaues they are asking you for sources as to where you came up with this. Is it so hard ot post links or external source information?

edit on 2/10/2011 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Pack it up guys! Otherwise your all gonna end up with a Manners & Decorum Breach

Ill talk to the guy.

edit on 10/2/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
Pack it up guys! Otherwise your all gonna end up with a Manners & Decorum Breach

Just get sick of seeing this crap every night, gets old after awhile..

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DisturbedToo

I had shnitzel fro dinner the night before, but soup last night.

What is making us ALL have shnitzel? !!!!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

juss call up the government, theyd be happy to get rid of me. since i know all the secrets and all.. hahahahaha

Go away pesky young troll.
Give it another round when you are capable of at least spelling everything correctly and/or learning punctuation.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

Ill talk to the guy.

edit on 10/2/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

I could careless anymore. This is getting ridiculous on here and Im tired of alerting trolls. It's ruining my personal reading time on here.

There are too many childish posters on here as of late and it's starting to annoy me to no end...to the point where I dont read ats otherwise I just get annoyed!

this person isn't contributing anything but childish responses otherwise they would have posted some links, instead it's insults or childish banter. It is getting old.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

You and me both dude, You and me both.

But theres only so far we can go before we ourselves become the bad People that keep poking the "Different" One

Im just trying to be wise

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

And wise you are sir.. But it is becoming more and more difficult to take anything on this board serious any more.. This site is losing all credibility..

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I know, Its Insane Mblah but if we let such things Irritate us we are just feeding disorder and chaos what it wants

If we allow ourselves to get worked up over these things its only gonna have a negative impact on us, while the trolls keep dancing around

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join