It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Point

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Aliens DO EXSIST. They are everywhere. On Earth, on other Planets, In different Galaxys, EVERYWHERE! The Government of the WORLD ahve known about Aliens for quit some time. They Have been working with so that we can advancce in Technology, (Cuz Aliens are very advanced), as long as the Aliens can do studies on human beings (thats why there are always missing people cases worldwide), that was the treaty that the Government has made with the Aliens (back in the dayz). Ever hear of Area 51 or the Dulce Labs in Mexico? Well thats where they keep the Aliens. They do experiments on human beings such as mutating then together.There are Secret Military base worldwide.

I;m just going to say this now, but Im not saying I know everything about this stuff cuz i dont. I know what i know and believe what i believe. Please dont be too hard cuz its hard enough telling people before i know everything i need to know. So know this, that i am not dont my explaining and may not be able to explain for many years from now.

Sources: Youtube.com and Google lol
My youtube account is craziigautheir ......... look under my Alien Playlist and all my Sources are there.

There is a list of names ive research about and thats where my sources came from and i put my own thoughts and effort into this, which is the only thing that matters.

Im sure alot of yous say its hard to write what you know down in one story, so im going to do my best.

There is many types of Alien Spieces.. When i read up on what people had to say about the speices, they said
"2 out of all the Alien Spieces are good and the rest evil" and I say that you cant put them in catigorys becuz you dont know that real meaning of THIER lives...

2012 is the begining of the NEW WORLD ORDER, thats when the Aliens will meet with Obama (MUSLIM) and what they will talk about, I have no idea. but i have a feeling #s gunna go down.

You ever hear of HARP? well it controls the weather, (why do you think the weather man can tell the weather before it even happens?) anywho.... the HARP Project is going to be putting on a show for us in the near future. they have built a HUGE prejector which will show Aliens trying to attack the earth, which gives the government excuses to shoot there nuclear missles into the air and start a war. but the war isnt against eachother but against the Aliens....

And the virgin Mary, how do you think she got prego? Aliens of course, the took her and got her prego with an Alien and thats how Jesus was born. Jesus was sent to earth to protect and to notifie the world on the real world.
this stuff is all in the BIBLE!

The bible is reading life out for us and noone has a clue.

Please read more about Bob Lazar, Thomas Costello, BILLY MEIERS, Randy Winters, Phil Schnider, John Lear... Area 51, Dulce Labs in Mexico, they all link up and if your intuned then it will all fall into PLACE.

Im reasuring that this is juss another tread and there will be more to come.
edit on FebruaryAmerica/Chicagob.08.201 by realitycheckin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by realitycheckin
Aliens DO EXSIST. They are everywhere. On Earth, on other Planets, In different Galaxys, EVERYWHERE! The Government of the WORLD ahve known about Aliens for quit some time.

Hi there realitycheckin and welcome to ATS

Would you be so kind as to share your sources for this amazing statement that you made?

I'm going to have dinner while I wait for your reply...schnitzel tonight, YUM

edit on 2/10/2011 by TNTarheel because: spelling

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
We don't take kindly to people flooding the boards around here. You made what little point you had here.. no one agreed.. so you started a new thread.
edit on 10-2-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Wow that's quite a coincidence! I too has schnitzel for dinner! Small world indeed!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

let me guess, government controlld. the government is actualy the ones working on this website and now that im telling the TRUTH and not everyones bull# lies, that ur getting upset and have to close my account.lol you guys will never stop me. i know the truth.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

let me guess, government controlld. the government is actualy the ones working on this website and now that im telling the TRUTH and not everyones bull# lies, that ur getting upset and have to close my account.lol you guys will never stop me. i know the truth.

Are you kidding me?
Read the rules of the boards and come back when you develop some class.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Aliens DO EXSIST. They are everywhere.

Do you live in Arizona?

If not do you have any pictures .... or better yet how about a linked source.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo

Wow that's quite a coincidence! I too has schnitzel for dinner! Small world indeed!

lol..Indeed!

To tell the truth, after 3 days now, it's really getting boring

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

im happy with myself. thats all that matters, your going no where in life. government controlld

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

im happy with myself. thats all that matters, your going no where in life. government controlld

Do you have a source you could provide us with that illustrates that tech vampyre is going no where in life?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

lol ur just mad i know ur secret.
edit on FebruaryAmerica/Chicagob.08.201 by realitycheckin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by realitycheckin

L M A O
Go away kid, Your obviously not grown up enough for these forums.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Is it just me or didn't you already have another thread ongoing about all of this?

I wholeheartedly understand that you are passionate and need to bring your info forward. I really do.

But I would recommend that you lend an ear (or in this case, an eye or two) to what other members and moderators have to say. Then you might understand the way this website works. Reality is never easy, it's a process.

Just starting new threads won't solve that issue.

Been there so I understand. In any case, welcome to ATS.

This was a SonoftheSun free friendly advice.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Well the sad part is, nothing ever changes. Obvious as obvious can be.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

whats ur account? i want to add. lemme guess your working for the website?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hey could the OP, be that same person who has been suspended multiple times?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I wish I worked for the site.. I would ban your ass so fast..

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

My thoughts exactly..

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

Ya think? Yes it is him....obvious troll is obvious!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

myaccount name has nothing to do with what im about, im about the truth and only the truth. and u all speak bull# on this website. so freedom at all.must be AMERICAN.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join