It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudia Arabia's King Abdullah Died After Speaking To Obama?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
It shouldn't be too hard to prove that he's alive, if he's alive, unless he is hiding somewhere. As far as I can tell, there's no evidence of him being neither alive nor dead.

You would think that he would just go and appear on camera somewhere to dispel any rumours. If indeed it is a rumour...

If not, this could be very bad news indeed..

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02981a419cc3.jpg[/atsimg]

And in other equally certain news, Mubarak is stepping down. Or not.

Stay tuned as newscasters flip a coin!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by LadySkadi

Yes, he was in the U.S. for treatment, and oddly enough he didn't return to Saudi Arabia when he left here but instead went to Morocco. Maybe what was going on in Egypt had something to do with that...just a guess. Apparently, soon after the Egyptian uprising started, the Moroccan royalty put their military on standby and left for their chateau in France.

"Strange things a'foot at the circle k... dude..."

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Uh huh. When more world leaders start playing musical chairs, start "dying" off and being mysteriously out of place, time to hit the bunkers.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Interesting...

I am wondering how far along into this deal the two are...

The United States plans to sell up to $60 billion worth of jet fighters and helicopters to Saudi Arabia over the next 15 to 20 years to protect against Iran.
The aircrafts will also help Saudi Arabia guard its oil fields.
Andrew Shapiro, the assistant secretary of state for political-military affairs, said the Obama administration did not anticipate any objections to the sale from Israel, traditionally wary of arms sales to nearby Arab countries.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I don't mean to be a jerk,but can someone answer my post...I think it is a fair question?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

you should have posted this one

from here

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Looks like phones kill people.
Time to get rid of all phones.

Oh wait, it wasn't the phone that killed him.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

You could get several different answers....

Here is one.

The Rothschilds are ultimately in conrol of the price of oil,
and they have control over the central banking in Saudi Arabia.

So, I would think if King Abdullah is actually dead, this has more potential to shape the
political atmosphere in the ME, especially where Israel is concerned.

Hope this helps...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
So the king of Saudi Arabia is... a zombie according to rumor?

on a serious note... IF he is dead, what would that mean for the region?

If he is still alive... does that mean oil prices will drop? someone probably made a profit on it. was this done on purpose if so?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a532c141c375.jpg[/atsimg]

[ring ring...]

"Hello...?"

"This is President Obama. My name is a killing word."

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Actually - I have to admit that is kind of funny. Not the issue, the jest.
The issue concerns me.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Look who's dancing with joy!

Bin Laden caught on camera after the happy news.
Source: Dipity

edit on 11-2-2011 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a532c141c375.jpg[/atsimg]

[ring ring...]

"Hello...?"

"This is President Obama. My name is a killing word."

THIS!

Having just finished Dune for the umpteenth time recently, I nearly killed my keyboard spitting water all over it upon reading this post.

On a bit more somber note, as another poster mentioned, this would certainly add a lot more energy to the rampant volatility that seems to be loose.

And as yet another poster mentioned, if more world leaders(and high corporate execs) are said to have kicked off or disappeared, then it's deep doo doo time...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

The Rothschilds are ultimately in conrol of the price of oil

Hmm.. the Rothschild are no where near considered the wealthiest family in the World. The wealthiest Western family ever was the Rockefellers who at their prime had a value at (current day) $233 billion dollars.

The House of Saud has an estimated total net value of over $1 TRILLION dollars. Several Crown Prince's are billionaires many times over. The Current "next in line" Premier has a 6% stake in Citibank alone, and is considered one of the Worlds richest men.

The House of Saud distributes the wealth to the highest ranking Heads of House, who then doll it out to lesser nobility for various political favors, or invest it mostly in Western economies.

The House of Saud in one year gains more personal wealth that is mostly impossible to track once it leaves treasury than Buffet and Gates combined over their entire life times.

Something tells me.. that if money is power, and power is control .. the House of Saud is doing damned fine on their own without our mythical "Rothschild" rumors. Hell, the Saud's, producing the largest amount of oil in the World, has us by the balls. We bow before them (literally) before some punk European banker.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
If the King is dead, they may want to postpone the announcement because of the current situation in Egypt. They've warned that today's protests in Egypt will likely be very bloody...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
More on that phone call ....

Saudis Fault Obama on Egyptian Crisis

A telephone conversation between President Obama and King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia on Wednesday was unusually tense, a senior Obama administration official confirmed to Fox News.

The discord arises from Saudi displeasure over the Obama administration's handling of the Egyptian crisis. "They have talked about [the necessity of] a dignified exit for Mubarak," said the official. "And they are judging, in their own minds…that we have pushed Mubarak to the side."

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
My brother in law is from that part of the world, he told me this is nothing but a hoax:

According to the kingdom's embassy in Rabat, the king of the House of Saud was recovering in Morocco after undergoing back surgery in the United States late last year. A senior embassy official told the AFP, "I can assure that the health of King Abdullah is excellent and gives no cause for any concern."

Embassy: Say Saudi king is dead is nothing but baseless rumors

Guess Obama isn't that powerful after all.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

So they say. Is that proof? Why not remove all doubts, and get him in front of a camera? It can't be that difficult.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

I will have to submit that there may be a cover up over the death, but it is interesting how that part of the world deals with such fates if this turns out to be true. As I said before, my brother in law is from that region, talks to people all the time from that area on the net, but I must admit, "It may be a fact that he has expired as they say."
The corroboration of this and other significant ordeals in that part of the world, it may be beneficial to keep this under wraps. "Thanks for keeping me honest Hellmutt!!"

Doctors ran to his rescue but were unable to save him. He was pronounced dead, but his death was not reported due to the sensitive conditions that exist in the region. The Saudi Arabian government will reject this claim; but the ball is in their court to prove that he is alive.

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join