It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudia Arabia's King Abdullah Died After Speaking To Obama?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
So it looks the Kenyan King is fast losing Kings to bow before?
Poor Barry...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Kings Row

Originally posted by Hellmutt
So they say. Is that proof? Why not remove all doubts, and get him in front of a camera? It can't be that difficult.

Indeed. The fact that there's no Internet AbdullahCam is suspicious enough as it is. :shk:

Meanwhile, somewhere far, far away, Generalissimo Francisco Franco is chucking softly.

"Amateurs," he says.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

Oh, really?

"In Soviet Russia, eye rolls you!"

Just a minute, while I whip this out.....

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
With all due respect, I pray the Allah be with King Abdullah if he did die from the EVIL Obama. That's right! I am sorry to be the one to say that: Obama lives and so does evil.
edit on 2011-2-11 by pikypiky because: To correct for proper "spelling and grammar".

Oh! And how could the King be in EXCELLENT health when he's over 86 years old! Usually, people around that age are of ill health, maybe good, but not EXCELLENT!
edit on 2011-2-11 by pikypiky because: To add more "food for thought".

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Granted my answer was simplistic.

Chart one reveals the linear connection between the Rothschilds and the Bank of England, and the London banking houses which ultimately control the Federal Reserve Banks through their stockholdings of bank stock and their subsidiary firms in New York.

www.save-a-patriot.org...
openlibrary.org...

Crude oil price is set by speculation on the trading floor.

So now the critical resource of oil is driven by speculation at ever higher abstract electronic levels of futures trading. Increasingly, the distance becomes greater and greater between this abstract trading (fueled by rumors of storms in the Gulf of Mexico, or some possible political turmoil in a region of the world, or some other frightful excuse for bidding up) and the physical supply and demand for oil and its refined products.

These oil gamblers in New York and London try to justify their frenetic daily bidding by saying that these futures markets provide liquidity, and a clear price for oil.

www.counterpunch.org...

And currently oil is tied to the U.S. dollar. For now.

Thats my understanding, I will happily stand corrected if I am wrong, maybe I am not up to speed?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join