It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of "The End"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Reading everyone's dreams brought back a dream I had back in 86. I was attending a local community college close-by where I lived, and the next day the local buzz at the college was about a UFO sighting someone said they had in the parking lot that evening and it spurred a dream.

In the dream I was on campus and it was almost evening when everyone starting running around in excitement and terror about a UFO which had appeared outside. I was inside a classroom building and went outside to the parking lot and looked-up in the sky.

The first thing I saw were four crystal clear saucer-like crafts, which appeared to be as crystal clear objects situated at the four directions of North South East and West. These were huge and took-up most of the sky, then in the center I saw a gigantic statue-like figure; it was Jesus Christ, as clear as crystal, then I knew, and I was snapped-up awake by my Mom who turned-on my bedroom light to wake me up for the day's class.

She asked me what did I dream, and I asked her why? And then she then told me I was laying in bed in a cross formation, so I told her about the dream and we both admitted that it was interesting. One of the ladies Mom worked with said "I was under conviction," when she was told of the dream I had. This has always stayed with me and I have never seen anything like it before or since. Sometime I wish I could be hypnotized to remember everything I have dreamed. I wonder how much I have repressed or forgotten.

I'll try to write more about my dreams; isn't this a fascinating subject?

Many Blessings!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Interesting, thank you for sharing that, and yes this is a fascination subject.

In the last few months I have had several dreams with spaceships, more than usual, I have not written any of them down; in fact I have not written most of my dreams with spaceships down unfortunately, so I will probably only be able to remember a few once I get around to posting them here one day.

Years ago I had a dream that I called The Revelation, that was interesting and your dream reminded me of it, I did write it in my dream blog a while back and I will have to look around for it and post it here if you remind me.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
What caught my attention here especially is that also around 1984 I feel I had a vision that, same as OP I have thought about over the years. When I began to take a spiritual route (Christianity) consciously about 20+ yrs ago, things began to piece together in this manner, the vision being part of, also experiencing miraculous things at times (raised Catholic, so ie, spinning of sun during apparition, rosaries turning gold, praying & recieving answers from God, etc...).. awesome stuff.. my dream a # of nights ago, I am not sure I can recall a lot of detail, it was a bit bland I would say but I remember being with a few others & we were aware it was, "the end," of times (Lord's Return) & the sky was like greylike & then enveloping & .. the end.. at least from where I was at...
Like I say, not too much detail & nothing elaborate. As OP I wondered if it was all the happenings in the world & dreaming in regards.. but it is interesting that the dates are similar to OP & the 1984 time frame too!
My 1984 vision/dream, had to do more with the current economy & political realm which is unfolding as that vision..
I have felt for some time that the 2012 timeline fits, however I read in another thread recently www.abovetopsecret.com...
by aoi3610, the dates he lays out really resonate with me..
I followed that thread to completion. His prediction of major earthquake/volcano did not transpire BUT he did say or a major event of which there were several that matched his mentioned dates. it is interesting thread ....As is book of revelation, sometimes people are given visions & it may not be the exact but metaphor/simile of. In following his dates, his study/history & science "ideas" that he has it seems like it could be possibility.. he mentioned dates sig in April/May & next fall as being, "the end" (The Lord's Return).
I've (like OP) followed for nearly 20 yrs., bible prophecy.. it seems to be coming to pass.
I'm excited. I don't think I am worried, or depressed, maybe a little anxious as I am ready for a change & if it is time that The Lord' Return I am THRILLED! We are mortal beings & God Is Love, God Is Light....
Calling out to GOD, in our hearts & souls that we be saved (transformed)..
Also, the bible says, men & women will be given dreams & visions!
I just think this is all so exciting, not to be feared but in calling out to GOD Who Is The Author of Life,
and looking forward to New Heaven & New Earth ... as scripture states.

Originally posted by TheDreamerCalledJohn
reply to post by 0731JLVR

Interesting, I would like to hear/read more.

edit on 15-2-2011 by 0731JLVR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingviolet

Hombre , dreams OF THE BEGINING YOU DON'T HAVE?
I do , but am too afraid to be ridiculed , so I just keep them for me!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I think people know in their heart & soul if & what to share..

There is more I would like to say too.. but I try to pace & share what I feel God Is Wanting me to share...
we connect in HIM (God) & for a purpose.. some things too are for ourselves, & connection with GOD...
& then new heaven & new earth.. we will see so much more!
I love the study too of science & dimensions..
all of this shocking of the planet with solar storms, neutrons, particles, etc.. could be, "the transforming.."
eventually & part of..

I read once that Adam & Eve could see Heaven before, "sin," so I wonder if it is that we just cannot see HEAVEN & The Angels & all the beauty that surrounds us @ speed of light E=mc2 & God Is Light & Love.
We die to ourselves, then we are reborn in HIM.
so much going on in the world, it is a very wonderful time to be alive!

as to being ridiculed.. o m gosh.. I must say, Ijust do not care anymore. I agree, one does not have to & maybe shouldn't share some things.. that may not meant to be shared at this time.. but believing in the gifts that God Gives us & Shows us.. is sustaining & empowering.. I know there are those that think I am crazy believing we are in end times but it doesn't change my beliefs! I guess I wonder how they can think we are not..
I think different people are shown different things & it is purposed & orchestrated.. by God & for His Purpose...
(I'm following solar storms/earthquakes threads too, so much going on)

reply to post by leaualorin

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

ok , I'll admited it : THE TODAY HUMANS DON'T DESERVE TO KNOW ANYTHING GOOD FROM THE FUTURE!
That's for "others" !
First the cleaning of the table then the serving of dinner!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I don't think a person should feel bad about not sharing info. Some isn't mean to be shared (my thoughts), using discretion is wise!.. & I hear you.. I look forward to the renewing of Heaven & Earth.. The Harvest.

reply to post by leaualorin

edit on 15-2-2011 by 0731JLVR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Yeah, I am starting to censor/edit some parts of my dreams now, I use to reveal too much personal information in my dream blog; now I am trying to find a better balance of what details to share, thank you for sharing that.

edit on 15-2-2011 by TheDreamerCalledJohn because: Typo

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDreamerCalledJohn

I think people know inside themselves what to share & what not to.. & yes, always nice when edit & delete are options ! What I don't think is helpful is to carry the guilt of mistakes or what ifs, but to learn from & walk forward. My beliefs help me as a compass .. You're welcome for the share (add to of this thread).

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Thank you, I have my 20 posts now, so I have been slowly adding some dreams here on ATS.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I rarely dream and remember it actually, but the other night I dreamed that our lake flooded. There were dead bodies floating in the water and I kept thinking 'OMG I knew I should have stored some water that would be safe to drink" in the dream I was trying to keep everyone safe, I had my niece's daughters with me and my family and I was trying to feed everyone the best I could on higher ground. It was awful.
6 months or so before the tsunami hit Indonesia I dreamed that I was on the Oregon coast with my husband and all five of our kids. I was frantically searching for all of our children and managed to gather my three step daughters but I lost my sons.
When the tsunami hit in Indonesia I was stricken by the images on TV. Seeing the aftermath made me physically ill. As a child I loved the water but as an adult I am terrified. Odd that I have never had anything real that was disastrous and related to water other than the dreams.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Christarella

That is interesting, thank you for sharing that, I am interested in reading more of your dreams as you remember them; remember, even writing down a piece of a dream is better than nothing.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I have been having similar dreams for the past two months. They bothered me so bad that I finally started a thread about them..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Like I said in my OP on the thread, I never believed much in dreams, and I have never in my entire 50 years ever had reoccurring dreams such as these night after night after night. I really wish that some of you guys that are good at determining what dreams really mean would take a few moments and look at my dream and let me know your perspective. I thank you in advance.

OP, I am not trying to highjack your thread at all. I am really desperate for answers because all these dreams are not normal for me and it really has me wondering what is going on. As far as your dream goes, it is along the same lines as all of mine. Catastrophic occurrences, and yes, some would say the End Times. We are not the only ones dreaming things like this. With all these people dreaming of these things, I would say that there is something to these dreams. Our subconscience trying to tell us all something? I really don't know what to think anymore. Have you only had this one dream, or is it a reoccurring dream like mine is?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

Thank you for sharing that, I will try to check that out soon.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join