It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of "The End"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDreamerCalledJohn
reply to post by flyingviolet

I will now post my dream here if that is okay by the rules, I had the dream on 1-22-2011 and I called the dream Disaster Map:

Last night I only remembered part of my dream so I will try to put the pieces together the best I can, and so there may be errors & times where I will be making guesses as to what I think happened.

I remember being at my grandfather's house in a bedroom in the hallway, and a woman was showing me a map and explaining a future event that was going to happen and/or was in the process of happening; I think she had brownish colored skin with black hair that was about shoulder length, but I am not sure since I was more focused on the map and trying to make sense of what she was explaining to me and my memory of the dream is no so clear.

I do not remember the beginning of the dream and I do not remember what happened to her or where she went near the end of the dream exactly; but she seemed to be getting straight to the point and explaining information to me that I needed to know so I could make my own decision.

I think the female dream character said that They (as in, some other group of people/alien/being?, she was not part of this group), I am not sure who or what They are/were; I think, They were going to help create or worsen a disaster involving the sun and/or something natural and/or unnatural and/or some kind of technology or something like that but I am not sure, it seemed to be a combination of natural and/or man/alien made technology either creating and/or helping to increase/make/trap/etc some natural/unnatural disaster/disasters or something.

I think something was going to happen with the sun and they were going to use something (maybe some kind of technology) to cause some energy or whatever from the sun to hit and/or temporarily be trapped in certain places on Earth and/or maybe a few other things; my memory is unclear since she was trying to explain so much and so quickly without giving me a chance to ask a lot of questions, since I was too busy trying to listen.

She had a paper map that she took out of her pocket and unfolded I think, that showed the spots where the energy or sun flares or whatever would hit and/or be trapped; along with maybe the locations of the technologies or whatever that They were going to use in reference to this situation and/or other disasters that would also be going on .

There seemed to be two big areas on both sides of the planet lined up with the equator that appeared to be where the sun or energy or whatever would hit and/or be trapped at the most, and also the map may have shown where some of the devices/technologies were set that would either cause and/or make the disaster worse or something like that I think but I could be wrong.

The map was colored coded and showed which places would be safer (not safe but safer, probably) during this time and which ones would be less safe, I am not sure which colors meant safe or which colors meant less safe, but I clearly remember Louisiana was in green, along with some other places on Earth though I am not sure if green meant safer or not but I will assume it meant safer.

She described the situation but I can not remember what all she explained and it is very blurry but I am guessing that she said something about an area on Earth and/or that would be put on Earth that would either be un-melted or would rise or would land or something, and I think They (who ever They are/were), were going to make this their .quarters/kingdom/safe place or something like that; this place was suppose to be an ancient kingdom or country or continent or city or place or object or something that would be un-melted or would rise or land or something, I am guessing on this part but this is what I think.

I think it was going to be either in the North or South Pole or Antarctica or somewhere, but I am not sure.

I just remember the woman either leaving or being gone after explaining these things without giving me a chance to ask questions really, I think she said that I would have to make my own decisions; she was not telling me what to do and was not going to, she was just informing me of part of the situation and the rest was up to me to decide.

I can not remember anything else, I just felt that I had to decide for myself what to do from the information given and also maybe try to figure out more on my own.

I felt unsure of what to do and wanted to get as much information that I could, so I could make my decision; so I felt a little lost since I did not get to ask the questions I wanted to ask and that since she had left, and that time was running out and I would have to decide soon.

Then I woke up during that period in the dream while I was trying to make sense of everything and decide what I should do and where I should go.

edit on 10-2-2011 by TheDreamerCalledJohn because: Extra detail

edit on 10-2-2011 by TheDreamerCalledJohn because: Error Correction

I've been pondering what the color coding could mean and it could very well mean safe vs. unsafe zones...but I came across this article this morning Gaddafi Tells Palestinians: Revolt against Israell

ISLAMIST MILITANTS Gaddafi also issued a call to Muslim countries to join forces against Western powers. He said the world was divided into white, denoting the United States, Europe and their allies, and green for the Muslim world. "The white colour has decided to get rid of the green colour," Gaddafi said. "These countries should be united against the white colour because all of these white countries are the enemies of Islam."
Could red also symbolize China?

Do you still feel that you are trying to get information to decide what to do? And if so what do you think your options are? I think that many people right now are in search of Truth...things get so convoluted in the MSM and we all know that things are hidden from the general public. This frustrates me to no end!! In order for anyone to make any major decision they need to be informed and I feel that we are never told the whole or real story.

Also, your dreams confirms what I have been feeling that somehow TPTB know that something major is going to happen to the earth, whether it be major earthquakes, volcanoes, or pole shift...and that they will try to capitalize on these horrible events for their gain or agenda. I wonder if in their drunken power haze they might fail to realize that the forces of the earth and God are not under their control.

Very interesting dream, what is your sense about it? What could it mean to you?

(Sorry it took so long to reply, been having some personal problems of late and have been very drained.)
edit on 14-2-2011 by flyingviolet because: ...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

No problem, I am just glad that you did respond, I hope your situation improves.

Thank you for the link, I had not read that before, it is good to hear that he is at least using the word Peaceful.

Those colors in reference to countries and what they could mean exactly, good question, I wonder also; but I do have my own guess at to what they may mean, as you already know.

Unfortunately I have not been blogging my dreams for Months, so I am having to rely on my flawed memory of my dreams the past year almost, but I will do my best.

I think some parts of the USA were in Red too if I am not mistaken, but Louisiana was in Green for sure; for some reason I remembered that, but I am not sure what other colors were used exactly or if any other colors were used.

In the dream I felt that the woman was giving me a brief overview of some of the situation, and then I would have to make my own decision on what to do or what not to do for myself; she was not telling me what to do at all, as far as I remember.

I was not sure what all my options were in the dream even, but I think a few possible options that came to my mind in the dream possibly were: pick a place or places on the map to go to that will be safer, try to stay ready to move if necessary/be mobile (pack lightly etc), avoid being outside in the open too much if possible, avoid large crowds, be cautious, and Maybe Just Maybe there was a few Secure Locations in the World (maybe Antarctica and/or several other places).

But I do not remember exactly because I did not have time to think really and the woman was trying to go over the information so fast and I was having a hard time trying to keep up, and she left before I could make sense of it all or ask questions.

My sense of the dream was it was a warning/a call to prepare/information sharing to get myself to make some decisions on what to do about a possible event or events a. of time, because when it starts, it will help me to survive or do something that I need/want to do, if I want to; I felt that I could just do nothing and die or whatever if I wanted to, the choice is mine.

Usually Female characters are always the dream characters to reveal unique knowledge or information in my dreams, in the rare times that unique information/knowledge is given. (Which I find interesting and documented during my almost 3 years of dream blogging)

To me the dream meant for me to educate and prepare myself for many possibilities in life that may or may not happen, so prepare yourself in your dreams/daydreams/thoughts/behaviors/etc now, because it may be helpful in the future.

This could just be in reference to normal everyday things and/or maybe some possible disaster/disasters, I am not sure.

Thank you for the questions and for sharing, feel free to ask and/or share anything you want, because I am curious to hear from others on here about various topics.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDreamerCalledJohn
reply to post by TheDreamerCalledJohn

It was like the sun or whatever it was, was getting closer to the Earth or something, and you could hear this loud sound that sounded like the deep rumbling of a plane or jet makes but with a fiery sound to it and it did not sound mechanical.

It was scary, I told my brothers and dad to not look at it and get into the automobile, and then I got into the drivers seat in panic; I did not realize that I was dreaming and I was very scared and starting to panic a little.

The noise made it even worse and I felt like I was going to die, I felt that we only had hours until the sun or whatever it was would hit the Earth.

My dad mentioned: get to the Secure Location, but I did not know where that was; but I felt that it was somewhere underground.

I woke up breathing in for air and scared, I felt scared for part of the day, and when ever I heard a plane or jet I would look up at the sky to make sure the sun or whatever was normal for over a week after the dream.

The second dream took place a few weeks later and in the dream I was walking with my dad back to the house on a cloudy day and it appeared that it would rain soon.

As we were walking up the steps to the house I noticed something large behind the clouds and some of the clouds started to spin like a whirlwind or black hole and I notice something bright and large behind the clouds; I instantly remembered the first dream and felt that the same thing was happening.

I even said out loud in the dream that it was really happening, since I did not know it was a dream, I thought the first dream was now coming true in real life but in a slightly different way of course.

I then told my dad to get inside as I started to get scared and felt that I had no where to run, so all I could think to do was get inside and try to figure out where was the Secure Location that my dad had mentioned in the first dream, which I still did not know the location of; then I woke up breathing in for air and scared, and made that I still did not learn the location of the Secure Location.

edit on 10-2-2011 by TheDreamerCalledJohn because: Correction

There are two things I wanted to comment about this dream you had, first, the noise you heard...I recently watched a documentary about a man who had died on the operating table, he was gone for 5 minutes but then came back to life. He described what happened while he was dead. He said that he heard a loud noise like an aircraft, a train, a tornado and thunder and lightening combined (he didn't know what it was) but it was extremely loud and he knew that it was the voice of God.

Another thing was the swirling clouds with light in them...I had a similar dream years ago. I knew something bad was about to happen and I looked up and saw these small tornado like clouds in the sky and they were filled with color and light. They were high up and didn't connect with the earth and they were very ominous looking.

It seems that your search for a safe place is leaving you frustrated. I've been having a similar feeling...always searching for it but I can't either seem to get there or find it. strange.

Sounds like this dream really made an impact on you. I feel the need to keep watch on the sun, stars and moon lately, I feel that if anything should "happen" we will see it in the skies first, but who knows I may just be crazy.

Again thanks so much for listening and sharing.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Interesting dream S&F! I often have dreams about "the end" myself..but one quite awesome one always stuck out for me. The reason I'm referring to my dream is because of your mention of horses coming out of the river. There are some similarities.
This was the first "real" thread I ever made on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I think I may have read about a Near Death Experience like that before once.

It seems you had more time and/or more detail to your dream than mine, mine was very short and my memory of how the sky looked is not so clear and it was cloudy & a grayish color outside.

Yeah, I wonder where is This/The Secure/Safe Location/Place?

I have also had several dreams with spaceships and a few other situations, where I felt like going underground, but I usually can not find a good place; so it is frustrating.

I even had one dream where I was in South America and I was in the jungle trying to find the cave entrance to a Supposed Secure Location, but I did not get to find it before waking up.

Anyway, I see nothing wrong with keeping your eyes and ears open, don't forget your nose.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Wow! Thank you for sharing that, that sure was an interesting dream, I do not think that I have had one like that before.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Very detailed and amazing dream you had... In another dream I posted in this thread I had the sense that while this ripple like membrane enfolded me I felt that it was God - Jesus returning and I felt an awesome sense of peace come over me.

The image of the horse in both our dreams intrigues me...

Thanks for posting and for the link to your thread!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

You both may find out that you have more dreams in common eventually.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
wow, I did too, & it was about 4 days ago also..

ALSO, it was around the same time as yourself, around 1984 when I was given a vision of what is happening today.. & same as yourself, I have been tuned in & in wait of The Lord's Return which I believe is very soon!

I think we are nearing the end of these days (& new heaven & new earth)!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 0731JLVR

Interesting, I would like to hear/read more.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Very interesting; of all things common in this dream-like vision is color changes. From vibrant to drab; usually when insight shifts from "insight" to other's perspectives of "normal." Belief to unbelief? Does this make sense. I can see when the horse came up close, mirror-like eyes beautiful but something more, like everything which ever existed rolled-up into one horse? Dolphin / horse and water. Water symbolizing the freedom of life?

I keep seeing the color pink / purple / violet when you are describing the different aspects but when I see the "unbelief" it becomes gray and w/out color. You keep looking for a place to run-to which is safe, secure, without destruction. This could symbolize a world full of unbelievers; there truly is no where to run. Hold onto the colors and faith. Instead of running from the colors, embrace them. There is a message "they" trying to get you to see, but cannot influence your "free-will."

Deflation of your daughter could be a "moving" from and to a different reality. Do the colors change when she does this? Could this be your transformation and movement from one to another place or dimension and holding onto the "old" world with fear of losing loved ones? A distortion of perspective? Move toward the light and go through it and see what is on the other side of the "rabbit-hole." Don't lose yourself in unbelief, but instead take the "information" which rests on fear's shoulders and toss the "fear emotion" aside - let it go whence it came, but keep the information.

Dream Dear One, Dream! Have you come home from your journeys? Dream...

Do you sometimes feel, electricity?
Magnetic and static which makes your skin goose-pimply.
When you think of the great light of love, feelings of goodness,
to such a degree that makes your hair stand-on end?
It feels like a flushed-excitedness, ripples of static electricity,
pulsations of energy like light which cannot be seen; vibrations of energy?
Thoughts of great love and light bring these "magnetic feelings" to the surface,
as if your soul is singing but instead of sound it sings with light?

Do you ever feel this way?
edit on 14-2-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Wow! That is an interesting analysis, thank you for sharing that, I am curious of your opinion on my dreams.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Thank you John, I just wrote what came to my "mind's eye" after reading the OP's dream.

Are your dreams here on this thread, if not point me to them and I will gladly read and reply. Thank you so much for being you!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I have three of my dreams on the first page of this thread I believe, thank you.

Also here is a link to my profile page that has my threads, I am new, but I have a lot of dreams I want to share here eventually.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-2-2011 by TheDreamerCalledJohn because: Typo

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

John, what struck me was the South America location. There is something there that we don't know about. Perhaps related to the Mayan predictions about 2012? Possibly related to the Golden City El Dorado? Nazca lines? There is something there which is "resonating" and all the "tuned-in" folks are sensing it.

Don't worry about time or length; time is relevant and also tricky to the period we are in. It is moving faster now, and we will go faster yet. Warp 11.

It brings new meaning to the "quickening." I have especially sensed this due to the phenomenon that we are losing days and most don't realize it, but chunks of time are gone and even though none of the memories are, it is still missing or is it sped-up to an extent we are losing days and have to adjust our calendars to compensate for it.

Daylight Saving Time being adjusted back in fall of 2010 and since then, my "SmartSet" clock gained a day which we lost somehow. I have also noticed alot of people are mentioning the sun and moon and stars setting and rising on odd intervals and moving somehow as if being corrected in a projection?

Find the information from the feelings you receive in those dreams; if you have fear...take the information the fear is wrapped in and save it, but let go of the fear...let it loose and fly from you. It's the information which is important. Be confident that what you are dreaming is a message and use everything sense-wise to uncover the serendipity from under the rocks.

Do you ever see Gold or Silver colors in your dreams? I noticed that your dreams have grays and lack of colors in them, but what of sunshine? is it the same? Does it seem as if you are in twilight? As if between two states of perspective? Even little things are HUGE so keep notes on them...go through the fear...conquer it and take its information contained and be sure to let go of the emotion, let it float up and away and back where it came.

Don't hold those emotions inside; there-in lies a trap. I'd love to hear more.

Thank you for being you! These are indeed messages and even though they are being wrapped inside of parables, they are symbolic and even a tiny thing as an ant or insect can be a gigantic message. Smells, sounds, feelings, colors, and even if you seem to "know" things which are not made clear, dream-states "connect" us into a larger universe but somehow our minds cannot process that huge signal and only have what we "know" to draw on and that's what we see. By all means, don't be afraid. Visualize yourself as in control without fear and possibly you can "make" the dream reveal more and more.

Many Blessings...I'd love to hear more....thank you for being you!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I'll read them...thank you...for sharing uniqueness of perspective

I heard on a video somewhere that each person's perspective is SACRED because no other person in the universe can have the same point of perspective as unique as an individual.

Thank you for being you...sharing is such a GREAT gift isn't it?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
None of you are crazy. You all are G_d's children and the gifts you have are meant to be.

Yes you are correct about the truth being revealed in the skies first.

Don't let anyone make you feel as if you are crazy. Modern science seems to do this to people who are "gifted." It's not right but like man's "knowledge" it is fragmented and only sees through the glass darkly.

But it is getting clearer and clearer and soon, the veil will be lifted.

Dream Dear Ones...Dream....Have you come home from your journeys? Dream...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster

Do you ever see Gold or Silver colors in your dreams? I noticed that your dreams have grays and lack of colors in them, but what of sunshine? is it the same? Does it seem as if you are in twilight? As if between two states of perspective? Even little things are HUGE so keep notes on them...go through the fear...conquer it and take its information contained and be sure to let go of the emotion, let it float up and away and back where it came.

Wow! Thank you very much for taking the time to not only read my dreams, but also for taking the time to share the helpful advice.

I know I see Silver in my dreams sometimes on metal things of course like swords, spaceships, etc. but probably not that much.

Gold is probably rare for my dreams.

My dreams have more neutral colors I guess and ugly browns for carpet,
, but there is nice lighting outside at times and inside but I usually do not see the sun.

The sunlight is probably a little bit different, maybe a little whiter than normal.

If I am not mistaking what twilight looks like, then, I do not think my dreams are like that often but I could be wrong.

My dreams do sometimes move from different viewpoints like I can see things from the view of a camera person, not That often but sometimes, if that is what you meant by perspective.

I will try to follow some of your advice, thank you.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Yes, it is a great gift.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing that video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join