It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widows Son!, The time is near...One World Order

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

If someone breaks a "sacred vow" that is a little bit more important and worth reporting and someone stealing your lunch-box, junior. Your comments in this thread have been pointless for the most part, and it seems as if you know nothing of the Masonic order... so why keep typing away? If you have questions or gripes, private message the people that you need to. As far as I have read, you really only are adding a comedic presence here, nothing helpful for assistance or apposition towards the OP.

To add credence to this: People use to be killed for violation of oaths. This is not made up, do a search on it and you will see what I am talking about. (I am not sure how many... I can't recall the exact numbers. Too many concussions from mortar attacks... sorry for the inconvenience
)
edit on 2/11/2011 by Seitler because: Add to point

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Seitler

NOTHING of assistance LMAO - YOU ARE THE ONES THREATENING HIM NOT ME !
Your "brothers" are stalking him NOT me .
Get your facts straight "brother "

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

They already have their secret club with secret handshakes, secret words, and instead of no girls allowed, it's "no one allowed unless you pay money." What did you expect?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Wasup brother ? long time no see .
I have no problems with masons IF they put humanity 1st .

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
The message of this thread is that there is something going on relative to NWO and a future meeting between high ranking Masons.

Stop derailing the thread. This was never about your petty little playtime oaths that make you feel all warm, fuzzy and important so you little in-group members can continue to perpetuate each other. All of these emotional drive and reaction is signaling to me many people on here are mentally deficient and overly attached to the point that it blinds the coherent ability to reason and I feel my IQ dropping with every other post I read on here.

The OP has made his message, unless you have relative questions to the topic, or have information to share or discuss, then calm down and stop and breathe for a second.

Furthermore I have nothing to discuss, and I look forward to hearing about more details in the future.

I commend the OP for his actions.
edit on 11-2-2011 by Scarcer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Haha whats goin on man.
I don't mind masons. Except a lot of them seem to put their social club above humanity. They claim that being a mason is supposed to build moral character, yet it's all based around secrets and if the shtf, they'd rather put their frat ahead of average people who choose not to pay money and kiss ass to move up in some hierarchy. That's good character right there

Now, the masons who choose to act like humans and not treat everyone else like they're of some lesser value, I have no problem with.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

What's with the title? Is there some arcane meaning?

Clubs can be nice, I guess.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

So many questions so few answers huh ?
Oh well , at least we know there are masons who value everyones future , but then everyone is disputing that hes a mason so .
people should stop with the threats though , when someone is attacked constantly it can mean they are close to truth .

I say let him share his story his intentions are noble and I applaud him .

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

You are an obvious fraud. Enough information to sound good.

No second line need for such an idiot.
edit on 11/2/11 by felonius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

People use to be killed for violation of oaths. This is not made up, do a search on it and you will see what I am talking about.

I wonder what secrets that don't include "religion" and "politics" would be so important.

-Greek philosophy, science, and mathematics

-Geometry, (Euclid and Pythagoras)

-Terms and themes of stonemasonry

-Biblical literature

-Kabbalah

-Astrology

-The symbolism of alchemy

etc..
No more secrets.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
what concerns me about the masons responses on this thread is the masons agression . They are insulting him threatening him stalking him asking where he lives.
Is this what you would do if a mason broke his oath ?
This is disturbing ,
If i had done this would you send mason soldiers and police to my house , would you ask the mason judge and lawyer to turn a blind eye ?
Would you kill over this oath ?

I was told your rituals and oaths were not taken literally anymore .

This thread has suggested otherwise.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
what concerns me about the masons responses on this thread is the masons agression . They are insulting him threatening him stalking him asking where he lives.
Is this what you would do if a mason broke his oath ?
This is disturbing ,
If i had done this would you send mason soldiers and police to my house , would you ask the mason judge and lawyer to turn a blind eye ?
Would you kill over this oath ?

I was told your rituals and oaths were not taken literally anymore .

This thread has suggested otherwise.

Mason soldiers and Mason police? That's the funniest thing I have heard on hear and there's a lot of funny material here. Why would a social fraternity want to take over the world? Hai guyz watch out, my 5th cousin's brother's wife's 3rd uncle twice removed's sister told me that the Red Hat Society is bent on world domination. They're planning something big guyz. See how dumb that sounds? Yet people come flocking and immediately accepting it for truth and anyone who says otherwise is obviously a plant.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

well I was a lil taken back by this thread
for many reasons.

First, was the notion that maybe your brother told you this info
"On the Square". If that be the case, then you have betrayed
your friend's trust and confidant and not worthy to be called
a brother as you have broken your oath. If this info was NOT
shared on the square, then please disregard #1.

Second, you have already given more than enough info
about yourself to be found should the need ever arise for the
craft to do so. That should not be considered a threat by
me, just an acknowledgment of the facts presented.

Third, I would like to remind you of your oath once again
and it's implications. An oath cannot be rescinded even
if you leave the fraternity for any reason.

Fourth, IF this story is true (which I have doubts) then maybe
your loyalty has been tested and we see the results of
that test. A loyalty test is given to those whom have
aspirations of the 33Deg. It would seem that you may
have failed miserably in that regard.

Fifth, I do not think a 32Deg Mason would be privy to such
info as you are displaying in this thread. Which brings into
question your motives for doing so.

Sixth, no Masonic Organization that I am aware of allows
an 18 yr old to be initiated, passed or even raised. As it
is passed down by by-laws that the age requirement is 21
for a petition. Which also throws doubt onto your legitimacy.

So, even at it's finest point,
there are holes in this thread
which lead to red flags
of concern.

so mote it be

Past Master

edit on 2/10/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

Amen. I'm not a member - but I know a few and this "kid" is not a 32nd Degree anything.

The vocabulary and grammatical structure you are using date you to be at least under 30. Furthermore you're choice of wording about the military tells me that you are indeed in the Army and were/are stationed in Germany.

Putting these two items together means you neither have the time nor the money to be a mason of any significant degree. Not because you need money to be a mason (other than your lodge fees) - but because you are expected to give generously to charity... and even if you're an E-5 or O-3 you're not making the kind of cheddar needed to do that.

Lastly, putting God with a little "g" tells me again a little bit about you - and it doesn't really go inline with being a high degree mason.

I do belive you may be a mason, just not anywhere near what you're trying to portray. Kind of like someone who is in the military and has a security clearance but on ATS suddenly becomes "ex CIA analyst and trust me I know..."

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I always thought it funny that some of the "Masons" that have spoken out against the OP exposing a secret, probably had no problems with the WIkileaks cables, the Apache Gunship video, or reading threads about Govt, Corporate or Police Secrets.

They would probably love to have a bilderberger on here exposing the minutes from their last meeting or a former skull and bones, showing pics of Bush doing "whatever" in a secret meeting.

However, when it comes to a Mason secret being exposed, especially something that wouldve had to come down from a Govt or Military insider (if true), holy hell, break out the tar and feathers and bring a rope too.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Man, this thread is ugly. Perhaps the original message from the OP's friend was merely an initiative to get our butts in the Lodge for meetings. I know that myself and several close friends don't attend as often as we should, but sometimes it's hard with kids, work, obligations etc..

My contention with the OP is his wording in the threads title. He should know that was really wrong.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Another flag, another star, another degree, another ounce of self importance. Let's get back to "square" one. (Is that funny? A little Masonic pun?) How about reading through a thread prior to hitting post? Words missing. Thoughts incomplete. What was the hurry? Is it going down tomorrow? Does that "One World Order" (or is it Odor?) come with unlimited coffee refills? Date please frat boy! Don't you know how these things are supposed to go here? Prediction, insider information accompanied by date. Oh, my bad. "Sir" frat boy.

"Tanks fo da tip!" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Animatrix

I think you are correct, at least for ATS. Most of the Masons I know outside of ATS were not fans of Wikileaks, and they think it constitutes treason, but a lot of the Masons on ATS, like me, think wikileaks was a good thing.

It is not hypocrisy though. Wikileaks did not disclose any pending plans, just past atrocities. Also, Assange didn't take any sacred obligations to withhold those secrets, and his information contained evidence of crimes. Despite what people believe, Masons will never protect a brother that is guilty of crimes, in fact we will be the first to demand justice and remove him from our fraternity.

I don't believe the OP violated any of his obligations, but if he had, and it helped protect people then it might be justified (at least in my mind). At this point, he didn't provide enough information to help anyone or hurt the fraternity, so it is kind of pointless to debate. When the story gets more teeth, then we can decide if it was worth it to spill the beans or not, and we can decide if the beans were Masonic, or just general conspiracy.

As some others have pointed out, the OPs friend might have information from a number of sources besides Masonry, and he might be reaching out to his Masonic brothers as a courtesy, but the plans are not necessarily Masonic ones.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
For all we know the person who relayed said information to OP read up about this same conspiracy online and believes it to be truth, just being the devils advocate as hearing this is not news to me, no new information just basically turned into an open discussion about the NWO and secret socities in general,
also only a matter of a time before the rest of the freemasons find this thread to try and derail this thread etc
or they may be to busy in the secret socities forum if we're lucky

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreemasontruth

Have you not read through yet? Freemasons are all over this thread! Including me.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join