It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Börse in Talks to Buy the Big Board ( NY Stock Exchange )

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

It is rather sad but i believe that the U.S. will indeed let Europe buy our Stock Exchange. It isnt the first time a german company bought a U.S. company to make profit off our government. my wifes sister an her husband work for an insurance company "STERLING" they deal with DSHS and other kind of Govnmt. programs in the healthcare industry. its pretty much a privatized company that is funded by the government. so we are paying a company, a NON-US company to run a US government program (that our tax money pays for i might add) for underprivileged americans so they may have Healthcare insurance.

say goodbye to the america we all knew an loved.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

And as usual Detective, you have hit another nail on the head with this one...

I mean, letting this all sink in... so hypothetically speaking.... say if there was revolution in the US and or Canada... our economy can, generally speaking, be handled from another country? Like an insurance policy...

Reuters and The Telegraph are pretty much stating in these stories... that these mergers, spawned "nationalistic fervour"... I hope I don't wake up broke... as a matter of fact: is it too late to go back to sleep?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
So the electronic exchange goes under German management. How does Goldman Sachs and the plunge protection team run their micro arbitrage schemes? We need more info.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

in any case i think there's something wrapped-up in here...the 4th Reich? the USA becoming
as the Germans once were - fascist...through & through...or is this deal just the normal
economic predator consuming its prey?

Read Naomi Wolf's book " The End of America; Through the eyes of a young patriot"

she also believes we are heading toward a nazi-esk government. the crazy thing is she wrote this book in 07' but i have recently found proof to her ramblings check out this link

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Originally posted by ziggy1706
interesting..could this be the end of the dollar, and the introdcution of the Euro to americans? change our currency?

Or (putting on the tin-foil hat
) a move into the "one world currency"?

It appears that NUMEROUS stock exchanges are almost going through an escalation of CONSOLIDATION in recent times. Global wealth is being funneled into smaller and smaller groups of control.

That latter sentence sums it up I believe. The timing of the NYSE-Deutsche Bourse announcement along with the FTSE-TSX is hardly coincidental.

Probably just a way to make it even easier to further deregulation and money launder- oops, I mean 'capital flows'.

In the Canadian media they are pretending that this isn't yet a done deal and could still go through. And yet a London Financial company has already put their servers on the 'floor' of the TSX.

As far as a global currency I have no idea how near or far off in the future that is. But global regulatory structures? No doubt.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Just to update...

NY Stock Exchange owner merges with German finance firm

ASSOCIATED PRESS NEW YORK -- The parent company of the New York Stock Exchange said Tuesday that it agreed to be acquired by the operator of the Frankfurt stock exchange in a deal that will create the world's largest financial markets company. The new company, a combination of NYSE Euronext Inc. and Deutsche Boerse, will have dual headquarters in Frankfurt and New York. The companies didn't say what the new company would be called. NYSE Euronext's CEO Duncan Niederauer will be chief executive, and Deutsche Boerse' CEO Reto Francioni will become chairman. The new company will own exchanges in New York, Frankfurt, Paris, Amsterdam and other cities that will continue to operate under their existing names.

Source:www.recordpub.com... ily_headline" target="_blank" class="postlink">www.recordpub.com... adline

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
And the first step of this new Fusion? Manipulate the German Economy to kill it and the Euro "chuckles darkly"

Me think this will backfire.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join