It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC, CBS, CNN, FOX, NBC All Want Your Chemtrail Photos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

ABC, CBS, CNN, FOX, NBC All Want Your Chemtrail Photos

consciouslifenews.com

Source: CLN. This alert is meant for the entire world, not just those living in the U.S. It is of the utmost importance that we flood the U.S. media with an awareness that a heinous crime is being committed against humanity and our precious planet in the skies around the globe
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well i cant verify this and i am not sure what to make of the chemtrail stuff it is not really my area. Is this story true is mainstream media really trying to compile evidence.
If they manage to they will have done better than ats who think chem trails are worth censoring. Many chemtrail articles get moved to the grey area. (because apparently they have not evidence to support them)
Anyway it looks like they are gathering a nice collection of chemtrail photos. so if you have any to add, now would be a nice time...
kx

consciouslifenews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
From your article.

Why do we have to wait for media to ask for our photos and videos before we send them? The answer is: WE DON’T! All TV News shows, news radio shows, and newspapers want your photos and videos. They just don’t know it yet.

Yeah...I don't think any of these news channels really want chemtrail photos.

It is just the author of this article being mis-leading in the title...and then admitting later on that no one is really asking for these photos...but that is ok...let's send them anyway.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Don't you mean contrails? That's like taking pictures from steam coming from the mouth of some guy in winter and saying it's dragon breath from an Illuminati reptile :')

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Stuff like this really chaps my hide....

Misleading titles, ... "flooding" the media with photo's.... for what purpose ?? making us seem like fanatics with brain damage ???

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Go ahead send in them photos..What could it hurt? Nothing...So you waste some time. What's new?

I see these trails in the Sky and you can call them what you like. I've send the Big ole X in the sky. I've seen Atlanta, GA's sky covered in them. I worked in Atlanta for a year a did the commute thing so I had plenty of time to view them skies. My husband hauls cars all over the US and tells me about the trails he sees. I'll besure to start having him take pics and start forwarding them on.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
Go ahead send in them photos..What could it hurt? Nothing...So you waste some time. What's new?

I see these trails in the Sky and you can call them what you like. I've send the Big ole X in the sky.

Maybe they were blowing you a kiss..

2nd

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
'Chemtrails don't exist'...oh, how easy it is to manipulate the psyche of average people!

Apart from of course, the older wiser ones who were actually there and can remember the plan set out for using a chemtrail strategy, back in the good ol' days when the establishment was still somewhat naive about the information it allowed out.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Early this morning in Michigan I noticed several trails going from east to west. So I spent some time watching four planes spray the trails. They reminded me of a farmer plowing a field. When the planes would get to the end of the "field" they were "plowing", their trail would turn off and they would make the turn. As soon as they were in line again, the spray would turn back on. Anyone watching what I saw this morning would have to make the conclusion that something was deliberately being sprayed over Flint Michigan. People who believe in this phenomenon simply want to know what is being sprayed and why.

I wonder why does the msm want to see photos of this now? They knew people were talking about this activity a long time ago. Unless they want us to think they are that naive.

I would like an explanation for what I saw this morning by a chemtrail doubter. You can't say they were commercial planes. I'm not buying it. Their only perceivable purpose in the sky this morning was to spray the sky with trails.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I really dont understand why peeps are so negative about chemtrails. I dont know much about them, but i remain open minded. Without concusive evidence either way what do we know. If i was to post an article on a ghost would i get as many negative replies.. i think not...

kx

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Well kinda getting tired of people posting pictures that really don't mean a thing.
Yeah there are more contrails than before... could it be that air traffic exploded the last decade ?

Until these people go out to analyze airplanes or whatever All they do is post vague experiments that are done on a small scale by governments and universities but claim it's a worldwide conspiracy.

I am open to the idea but for the way it's been presented lacks any evidence of the conspiracy to be true.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I wonder if i should submit this FLIR image of a "Chemtrail" being laid down? Surely it won't hurt the credibility of the folks who genuinely are interested in what is going on, right?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17778105fa35.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

I guess the only real question is where are photos of this occurring? I would hope that if you saw something that seemingly seemed so out of place that photos were taken.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

Do you happen to have any of this information available for viewing?
2nd line
edit on 9-2-2011 by Dilligaf28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dilligaf28

If I provide video of what I described, then what? Will it change anyone's mind? If you think it will change someone's mind I will take videos next time. We get trails laid out every week just like I described. The only difference today was the amount of time I spent watching them doing it. For some reason, they like to spray over top of the city to the southwest of me (Flint, MI). I can stand in my kitchen which faces south and watch the sky. I am right on the edge of the spray area.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
what is more disturbing to me
is the data that is linked to that
web page.

This is only a preliminary overview of Arizona air particulates.
2010 Air Particulates
These figures indicate how many times they are over the “allowable” toxic limit:
Aluminum: 15.8
Antimony: 63.3 [This is not a typo]
Arsenic: 418 [This is not a typo]
Barium: 5.3
Cadmium: 6
Chromium: 6.4
Copper: 9
Iron: 43.5 [This is not a typo]
Lead: 15.7
Manganese: 513.8 [This is not a typo]
Nickel: 10.7
Zinc: 7.5

carnicominstitute.org...

this report is dated last week: Feb 3, 2011

WHY are we not getting warnings from the EPA ????
Have they been bought off too ???

Kinda like 9/11 when the EPA was at ground zero
saying all is well with the air. And 10 years later,
over 10,000 have respiratory related illnesses and
every single canine used for searching
at ground zero was dead within 5 yrs.

WHAT is wrong with our EPA ???

we have not had a good EPA Chief since Whitman
resigned in 2003. she was forced to leave by Bush
cuz she wouldn't go along with the program and she
had a conscience. God bless her for at least trying
to stand up to TPTB.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

I will confess to taking an issue to what you have just said. You are speaking of airplanes being flown in such a way as to discount they are commercial air traffic and you are talking about spray nozzles being turned on and off as they turn. This is the exact behavior so many "chemies" speak of yet never produce photos of. If you are indeed seeing this I cannot help but to think you'd be running out to take videos.

If you video this then it can't possibly be said they are commercial aircraft on normal routes as they are turning back and forth over your city. Your video would also show the contrails ("chemtrails") being sprayed with nozzles that turn on and off. What I am speaking of is pretty much a smoking gun for "chemtrails".

Why do you have the ability to provide the type of video Wheedwhacker and so many others have asked for yet you do not provide it? I would think Weedwhacker's head would explode if he saw a video showing exactly what you say you regularly see. I would even go so far as to say if you are not willing to make this video then surely there are other ATS members that would!

I truly hope you make this video; or that someone in your area does. I do think that it is inappropriate for you to post about observations you could easily record. Just go ask HumanAlien if you should record it.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
THIS is disinformation., title of the article, content, everything.

CX

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
After reading that they want your photos, the first thing that sprung into my head was that thread talking about your location being given away by the pics you post.

With the amount of data being collected about us all, might be a nice addition.

Maybe they are building a nice little list of those who believe in chemtrails and those who don't?

CX.
edit on 9/2/11 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

You should send in that picture
you currently have on your
profile Boondock-Saint.

What is the story on that photo?
Links would be wonderful!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join