It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC, CBS, CNN, FOX, NBC All Want Your Chemtrail Photos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
For the last time people Chemtralis are not Contrails.

Remember the old saying never judge a book by its cover? same goes for the chemtralis they aren't contrails.

Personally i know the changes that were caused by these chemtralis in toronto, toronto in during winter usually should have alots of snow or just snow, but snow has been lacking here, only one snowstorm we had this winter, compare to that blizzard in 1998 or 1999.

I believe chemtrails have been changing the weather and making alot of people here in toronto sick, and honestly why do think you the flu rates would jump up at the hospitals? because of swine flu? i dont think so.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
You should send in that picture
you currently have on your
profile Boondock-Saint.

What is the story on that photo?
Links would be wonderful!

I do not know the story behind that pic.
It was posted here on ATS in another
one of the chemtrail threads and decided
to use it as my avatar. If ur that interested
I'm pretty sure u can look through all the
chemtrail threads from the past yr and find it.
I just don't have the time to go that in-depth.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
For the last time people Chemtralis are not Contrails.

Remember the old saying never judge a book by its cover? same goes for the chemtralis they aren't contrails.

Personally i know the changes that were caused by these chemtralis in toronto, toronto in during winter usually should have alots of snow or just snow, but snow has been lacking here, only one snowstorm we had this winter, compare to that blizzard in 1998 or 1999.

I believe chemtrails have been changing the weather and making alot of people here in toronto sick, and honestly why do think you the flu rates would jump up at the hospitals? because of swine flu? i dont think so.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

You do realize that Flu rates go up every winter around the world right? If you can link to health department records for the past few decades and they show an unusual spike in the flu infection rate in Toronto you may just have some proof of your claim. Until then it is logical to conclude that since flu rates rise in winter around the world that Toronto having a rise in winter time flu rates is normal.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dilligaf28

This will require me purchasing a good quality video camera and mounting it to a tri-pod. I will purchase one this weekend. Up to this point, I assumed these kinds of videos were all over the internet. This is a very common thing for me to see. Maybe I just live in the perfect place to see this kind of activity on a consistant basis. I hope my video convinces the doubters here.

Does anyone else live in my area? I remember seeing someone on here a while back from Davison, Michigan which is just about 20 miles south of me.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

Please keep me up to date via U2U as to when you post this video. I am very interested to see a video actually documenting the supposed aerial spraying said to be so commonly occurring today.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dilligaf28

Ok, I'll let you know when I post this. I have a youtube account under my username here. I took those short videos with my regular camera. I have a friend in Florida that I used to tell about chemtrails. He thought I was crazy until he came up here a couple years ago and spent a couple weeks with us. They didn't disappoint at all. He became a believer. My sister lived in Okinawa when I first started telling her about them. She too thought I was off my rocker until she came back here for a long visit. She was blown away by what she saw.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
We should do it
Worth a shot

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
In the news article is does say this:

Last week, a TV segment on chemtrails was presented on a CBS affiliate out of Atlanta. Although the story was presented as a conspiracy theory, TV news reporter Jeff Chirico issued the following invitation at the end of the segment: “Now, we know that a lot of you have pictures and videos of chemtrails. We want to see them. So, send them to us at: [email protected]. We’ll post them on our website.

So I suppose people could flood this particular CBS affiliate, and maybe gain the attention of the company as a whole through them. Though, I don't know that it would be effective.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by hardamber
Early this morning in Michigan I noticed several trails going from east to west. So I spent some time watching four planes spray the trails. They reminded me of a farmer plowing a field. When the planes would get to the end of the "field" they were "plowing", their trail would turn off and they would make the turn. As soon as they were in line again, the spray would turn back on. Anyone watching what I saw this morning would have to make the conclusion that something was deliberately being sprayed over Flint Michigan. People who believe in this phenomenon simply want to know what is being sprayed and why.

I wonder why does the msm want to see photos of this now? They knew people were talking about this activity a long time ago. Unless they want us to think they are that naive.

I would like an explanation for what I saw this morning by a chemtrail doubter. You can't say they were commercial planes. I'm not buying it. Their only perceivable purpose in the sky this morning was to spray the sky with trails.

could that not just be caused by planes following the same flight paths and wind movement. not knocking i am asking. i dont think i have seen chemtrails before.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

infonews.co.nz...

This link above gives a pic and information in regards to your question

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
S&F for you.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

Did you have any progress on making that video?
I'm very interested to see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join