It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Maps after poleshift - acording to the Zeta report

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hmmm .... I live in Denmark.. and its one of the worlds most low grounded places, and acording to these maps in the video its under water. Im starting to freak out, should I move south now with my girlfriend ?? There is no info about if these "floods" will be flash floods like tsunami like.. or slowly over some years. would I have time to escape... help

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
well according to that map i will be safe if we move lets hope they are right who are zetas

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
no one really knows what will happen...so don't fret too much.

but, to be on the safe side, maybe lash a dingy to your roof for a quick escape!!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
well according to that map i will be safe if we move lets hope they are right who are zetas

www.zetatalk.com...

Nancy became aware of her contactee status in 1993, and the potential for being a communicator of the Zeta message, in the midst of a full life with a family and a full time job. As a contactee, Nancy participated in the hybrid program, and met one of her hybrid children. In preparation for her communicator role, Nancy was given life form introductions and introduced to MJ12 at an early age.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
In the event of a polar shift sea level would not be the worst of our problems... Earth's crust would worry me more, but anyway no species would survive.

Elites in bunkers? They would all sink down to some hot holidays in Lava World.

No species at all.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I listened to this broad back in 2003. She said the poleshift was supposed to happen back in 2003 on May 27th or some similar date. I remember being a member of a chatroom on AOL that she used to go into, and a few days before the big date she sent out some email about heading for the hills and goodluck cause the world was ending. I call bull# on this lady. Though I don't deny shes an abductee / channeler. I will deny her information regarding any of this poleshift business
edit on 9-2-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Why are these maps Always of less earth and more water? Couldn't it be the other way around? More earth and less water! I got dibbs on the whole west coastal region of Canada.

It's always about doom and gloom........Isn't anyone positive anymore?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTheTrees

In the event of a polar shift sea level would not be the worst of our problems... Earth's crust would worry me more, but anyway no species would survive.

Elites in bunkers? They would all sink down to some hot holidays in Lava World.

No species at all.

Im not sure the earths crust will move around just because the magnetic poles shift.. But I think the oceans will go crazy... because the moon have the power to move the oceans.. earth itself would have uber pulling powers

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Ararently Zeta Talk isnt given a lot of crednce here.
The lady has been a shrill shill for years according to many.....
It is interesting none the less for the global changes to be anticipated, but predicted,? NO. itl be too great for predictions....and you could get hit by a bus anyways....not to worry, youll keep returning till you get it straight anyways.....

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

not to worry, youll keep returning till you get it straight anyways.....

Thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I dont know about that but shouldnt you be watching England give you a beating on your home soil......off topic I know plus I talk a lot of sh!t so we'll probably take a hammering.

ps.....as a MUFC supporter i'd like to thank you for producing another quality goalkeeper.
Peace

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch
Why are these maps Always of less earth and more water? Couldn't it be the other way around? More earth and less water! I got dibbs on the whole west coastal region of Canada.

It's always about doom and gloom........Isn't anyone positive anymore?

Looks like the map was made by someone calculating seas level rises assuming total melt of the polar ice sheets, and subsequent sea level rise but without taking into account isosatic rebound.

ie at 14 year old kid.

Or possiby a 6 year old. I'd be more worried about being hit on the head by a refrigerator dropped by a giant albatross, next Tuesday. At 3pm. If I were you.

I do worry though why people consider such rubbish as in any way plausible? Sheeple?????

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
No offense intended to the original poster,

But these zeta report people are bat#@$! crazy insane.

Toss them onto the pile with raelians, scientologists, young-earth creationists, and heroin users.

The less of this stuff you allow to enter your brain the better.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
You cannot trust Zeta Talk. Remember in 2003, they said we would get clobbered by Nibiru. Well, nothing happened then did it? Were the Zetas just playing a practical joke? Were they up there in the mothership high fiving and slapping each other on the backs, rolling on the floor in laughter? I believe that they were. Either that or that Nancy character is just a big liar.

Dont let the aliens **** with your mind.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bcfe87c68d48.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a406c3dc6a88.png[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I like the alien dance thing.,.

"Its only the size of a golf ball.. But hey.... its Free!!"
^^What is up with this line? If they were to be taken seriously I dont think this line should have been put in there.. Like making a point on why something is free? I can make some map to and slap it on a gold ball and say its free also..

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
What pole shift? Are these still people who don't understand that the magnetic pole moves naturally and always has?

And where is all of that water going to come from? 675 feet rise? Any idea what the volume of water would be to accomplish that? Let's do the math...

Surface area of the ocean: 139 × 10^6 square miles. So that's 139 × 1,000,000 or 139,000,000 square miles. Convert it to square feet... 139,000,000 × 27,878,400 and we get 3.8750976 × 10^15 (a really big number.)

Multiply that by 675 and you get 2.61569088 × 10^18 cubic feet of water needed. About 2 quintillion cubic feet. We'll ignore, for the moment, that to get inland inundation and keep the 675 foot rise, you're going to need a lot more water than just that, because 2 quintillion cubic feet is more than enough.

The ice cap in Antarctic holds about 90% of the world's ice. If every last cube of that were to melt, it would produce about 800 quadrillion cubic feet of water.

Where's the other 1,600 quadrillion cubic feet going to come from?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Originally posted by AboveTheTrees

Im not sure the earths crust will move around just because the magnetic poles shift.. But I think the oceans will go crazy... because the moon have the power to move the oceans.. earth itself would have uber pulling powers

The Earth is "standing" on an axis. If a galactic body huge enough to shift completely our poles passed by we would be facing the wildest cataclism ever.

Crust is our skin, below there are oceans of magma. Slight movements of tectonic plates make sometimes volcanos erupt. Imagine such huge shaking of the Earth. We'd be really doomed.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The maps on that video show water level rise, but miss the most obvious thing - if the pole shifts, the landmasses will not longer lie with the same orientation. If they know so much, HOW could they have missed something so obvious? In case of a Pole Shift, water rise is one thing, but perhaps more critical is the latitude you'll end up on.

BTW, I'm a young-earth creationist, and not ^%&$*# bat crazy at all...
edit on 10-2-2011 by Lazarus Short because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
The maps on that video show water level rise, but miss the most obvious thing - if the pole shifts, the landmasses will not longer lie with the same orientation. If they know so much, HOW could they have missed something so obvious? In case of a Pole Shift, water rise is one thing, but perhaps more critical is the latitude you'll end up on.

BTW, I'm a young-earth creationist, and not ^%&$*# bat crazy at all...

If (well, when, it's inevitable) the pole shifts, it is the magnetic poles, not the geographic poles, so nothing would be physically different, just that a compass would point to the south, rather than north. (There would also be changes to the Earth's magnetosphere and some other things, but the land masses wouldn't change.)

I would guess that you're thinking that they mean a geographic pole shift, where the Earth gets physically flipped over. If such a thing were even possible, it would be cataclysmic and would certainly destroy everything and everyone on the planet, possibly even destroying the planet itself.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Just a magnetic pole shift? Phooey!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join