It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Maps after poleshift - acording to the Zeta report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I would guess that you're thinking that they mean a geographic pole shift, where the Earth gets physically flipped over

this is what the op's vid and the zeta bunch is sugesting, that the actual poles of earth will flip approx 90 degrees to what it is now. this in turn producing many mega tusami's worldwide along with plate upheaval and sinkings during such shift.
too many variables to really know how such an event would end or if survival would even be possible during or after this type of occurance, no matter what kind of predicting powers one might hold or believe in.

www.zetatalk.com...
edit on 10-2-2011 by redgy because: added link

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
reply to post by adjensen

I would guess that you're thinking that they mean a geographic pole shift, where the Earth gets physically flipped over

this is what the op's vid and the zeta bunch is sugesting, that the actual poles of earth will flip approx 90 degrees to what it is now. this in turn producing many mega tusami's worldwide along with plate upheaval and sinkings during such shift.

Thanks for the link, I see that you're correct -- that is, indeed, their claim, but the "science" is laughable. The Earth stops rotating because of a magnetic attraction between the Atlantic Rift and a twelfth planet? (Twelve? What happened to eight?
) And then the Earth's south pole interacts with mystery planet's north pole, and the result is that the planet flips over?

As the South Pole, gripped by the passing North Pole of the 12th Planet, moves north, the crust is torn from the core and freed in this way, allows pre-existing stress points to relax. Thus, Europe and Africa move further east, allowing the Atlantic to rip apart, during the slide northward.

I gave up at that point, because the whole thing sounds like a badly scripted disaster movie, and absolutely none of it is plausible.

I did skip ahead to see what they think of my geographical space, and they're predicting Minnesota will be a paradise, assuming that you have a small boat, which is pretty much what most Minnesotans say now (well, assuming a small boat, fishing poles and plenty of beer
) Sadly, they've written off North Dakota, and don't even bother forecasting for Manitoba, short of saying that Winnipeg is hosed because "Lake Winnipeg has no natural outlet", which is apparently a new discovery, since we've always sort of seen it as draining into Hudson Bay along the Nelson River.

I do have to say, though, that they've likely set a new record for "link density" on this page. Wow. The devil's in the details, I guess.

edit on 10-2-2011 by adjensen because: Additional snarky comment

new topics

<< 1   >>

join