It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Sunset over Yorkshire (just taken)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

so many chem trails in this sunset...no wonder the the earth is on it's last legs.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
And cue the chemtrail deniers in 5....4.....3.....2.....

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Can someone please correct the size...lol

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by union_jack

Very nice, where i live were littered with chemtrails, except after a storm, its very clear. But before long our sky is covered again.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Im Just North of York, Beautifull sunset this evening

Good pic of the chemtrails, I think the Red Arrows were training with smoke today though

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
my question is what are they so worried of from the people of yorkshire
yorkshire people are a simple folk, they like their farms, a beer at the weekend, thats all they do really,
what could the `evil shadow government ` be so worried about from them that they seek to chemtrail the sky
edit on 8-2-2011 by margret68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by margret68
my question is what are they so worried of from the people of yorkshire
yorkshire people are a simple folk, they like their farms, a beer at the weekend, thats all they do really,
what could the `evil shadow government ` be so worried about from them that they seek to chemtrail the sky
edit on 8-2-2011 by margret68 because: (no reason given)

You have answered your own question.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by pandapowerjamie

You have a point there.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Holy # man I thought my area was bad. Whoever denies this is an idiot in all honesty. For some reason, I feel they're trying to protect us from whatever our lack of magnetosphere can't.

Is there any proof that Comet Elenin is not Nibiru?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
Holy # man I thought my area was bad. Whoever denies this is an idiot in all honesty. For some reason, I feel they're trying to protect us from whatever our lack of magnetosphere can't.

im in london right now and i have to say it isnt that bad, but i remember a year ago the sky in london was so bad it looked like somebody had been playing noughts and crosses in the sky

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

just been watchin the same in salfordthis world is f****d

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I assume you flew up to those "chemtrails" and tested their make up to determine that these are filled with whatever chemicals you think "chemtrails" are made up of?

Or are you saying you can tell the difference between a "chemtrail" and a "contrail" just by looking at them?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

They must have flew over Liverpool too because the sky has been like a spiders web all afternoon !

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi

So I am an idiot?

Yes. Is there any proof that it is?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
God dammit people, I cant believe what I'm reading.

you know that like... ITS WINTER

And that the airline traffic is INCREASING EVERY YEAR

And that CONTRAILS are formed only when the temperature is low enough ?

Again: ITS CONTRAILS, there's a lot of them because ITS WINTER, and you have heavy AIR TRAFFIC. Its only condensed water vapor.

Or the government is trying to kill you all, turn you into zombies and make you vote for republicans.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
heh...

I remember back in around 1995 after watching the terminator 2 telling some other kid that the 'lines in the sky' was the skynet and they we're taking over the world...how little I knew lol...

but yea, this has been going on since at least the time when I was born, daily, frankly that photo is not the worst i've seen. the one over japan showing the planes laying these lines was the worst i've seen. parallel for miles and miles...

whats the solution here? wear a gas mask 24/7, or...what?

edit: contrails do not linger. I refuse to go into an, at least, half hour explaination which eventually boils down to 'regular contrails last all of 15 seconds' to be denied through ignorance so, to those who are paying attention, contrails my ass.
edit on 8-2-2011 by madscientistintraining because: (no reason given)

ed2: and before someone, anyone, decided to lash at that edit, I live on a flight path. I know what a contrail is.
edit on 8-2-2011 by madscientistintraining because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Heckren

the goverment dont need to turn us salfordians into zombies most of us are already halfway there

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Hi there, i'm in Yorkshire (just outside Leeds) and very close to the flightpath of Leeds Bradford Airport. I've been watching the local sky for a good while know and i'm convinced that picture shows nothing more than condensation trails which have occurred due to the weather condition. Now i'm no expert, but this always happens when it's clear, crisp and not too far above freezing. I'm convinced this has something to do with it, but I really don't know anything about the science at all.

re: chemtrails in general. I believe it's been done for experimentation. I believe it's been done by governments (Germany admitted it). It's probably done in localised batches for specific reasons. I'm not convinced that it's going on at the scale that the believers think it is, I just can't get my head round how it would be possible to conceal the equipment required on civilian aviation craft on the scale required for world wide spraying without anyone noticing.

but I honestly don't know.
edit on 8-2-2011 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
These are just exhaust trails from planes. Its funny every single trail is a chemtrail? If you consider the exhaust gases of a jetplane to contain chemicals similar to the one's used by military and weather folks to manipulate the atmoshphere then sure those are chemtrails. Otherwise where's the evidence or proof or link?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Didn't take but 22 minutes for the first one to come out.

OK, Mind Spin, just for argument sake lets us assume You are correct and these are contrails.

This would mean we have a much larger problem with air travel than anyone ever has considered.

If normal contrails are changing our sky into a milky haze which reduces the sun light the ground receives we are in serious trouble. We must start curtailing air travel, in order to protect the flora.

This would mean that normal Air travel is having an affect on the bio-sphere. All life on the planet will be effected by normal contrails.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join