It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Sunset over Yorkshire (just taken)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
thanks apex and weedwacker for the tag team clarification!

you guys are a couple of contrail/chemtrail experts! my hats off to ya.

thanks to you two I can now sleep calmly in my bed knowing that where I reside, the hazy crap that fills my sky everyday is perfectly normal.

in the words of tim and eric from the tim and eric awesome show great job

"GREAT JOB"

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

Yes...... yes you (and everyone else) can.....:

I can now sleep calmly in my bed knowing that where I reside, the hazy crap that fills my sky everyday is perfectly normal.

That "hazy crap", as you put it, is the deadly, deadly chemical "Di-Hydrogen Monoxide" (in solid particle form). Of course as a solid, it is a bit safer than when in liquid, and in great quantities. Oddly, though...that very same molecule? It is absolutely vital to every living thing on this planet!! Ironic, huh? The very thing that can kill us (in many different ways) is actually a necessity at the same time!

Now, when it is aloft, and way, way up in the skies....it tends to stay there (Whew! THAT'S a relief, eh?). That is, in the form as you described....what looks like "hazy crap" to you. Here, to relax you, some videos that are sped up, due to the 'magic' of time-lapse photography. This allows a better picture, and understanding, of the behavior of that "hazy crap", up there about seven to eight miles above your head (on average):

Hmmmmm...a "silent movie"....kinda boring. BUT, note that none of that "hazy crap" ever seems to come down, at all, from its lofty perch!!

______
Here, some relaxing music to accompany the sights:

_____
A little more upbeat tempo...showing how those "evil" clouds of Di-Hydrogen Monoxide are conspiring to "evolve":

_____
Some more "hazy crap"...you can even see a few jet contrails tossed in, just for fun:

_____
Oh....and that "chemical" again...the molecular Di-Hydrogen Monoxide? Here, let Penn & Teller describe it for me (Shoo the kids away, for language. Sorry, shoddy quality copy):

edit on 11 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by union_jack

[s1189.photobucket.com...]

[is1189.photobucket.com...]

I took these a few weeks ago from yorkshire also. From huddersfield looking towards manchester ,

the two photo's are about 15 mins apart , the first thing i thought was chemtrails which is why i took the photo's, then i saw this thread and thought they may be relevant so here they are.
edit on 12-2-2011 by jamie23 because: ?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
oops that didn't work well, how can i make the images appear on the post ?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Two weeks ago i witnessed this myself above the city of York.the time was around 4pm, the sky was a hazed blue and across the horizon, in front of the setting sun, i watched plane after plane zig-zag the sky like a spider weaving a web. I ran to a nearby park where i could best watch the sunset, i have never seen anything like it. Not to be dramatic i witnessed a display of ariel bombardment like i have never seen , i do not know why.

It happened in front of the sun, as i watched the sunset trails became more abundant. I watched a pattern unfolding, the planes were working in tandem, there was a design. People are seeing this phenomena all over, people are natural sky watchers. Something is wrong.

On a final note i walked back from the park and watched people, it saddened me because they seemed mostly in a trance, they seemed mostly tied to there insecurities and sought solace in mobile phones and the pavement. i watched and i was scared.

I dream there is a way to stop it, a devious trick will be played on humanity, we need to keep an open mind.

Pursue your individual dream

We Move Unseen

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
i would like for you to take one moment and look this up US patent number 5003186, and see what you think does this USP# once and for all prove that there are Chem Trails. please no AJ or Prison Plant links, just Gov or Research sites only.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie23

...how can i make the images appear on the post ?

For them to be embedded, upload to your "My Pictures" area of ATS.

Or, use those [ img ] tags, as you properly did....but bracket JUST the url....not all that other mess....(No ", etc)....

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

"In front of the Sun"...

If I only had a a dollar for every time I've seen that on ATS....

For the last (I hope) time...the relative position of the Sun, when in the sky, is DIFFERENT to everyone, depending on their geographic location at any given moment in time!! (Why do you think large countries have Time Zones??

But, what you saw (contrails) and why, all answers are in many threads...or, just back one page in this one, is a good repository of info.

Maybe you missed the video in THIS POST?? That one shows quite clearly the ways of airplane traffic, in your country specifically.....

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

thx for the help, i'll upload them to my pictures later

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

You mentioned patterns. Are these the infamous X formations and parallel trails that chemtrailers regularly report?

What do you think happens when two contrailing airliners pass over or underneath each other? These theories are generated by people with no understanding of Air Traffic Control procedures. Yes the skies are busy, but the aircraft are separated and assigned heights to deconflict with each other.

www.skystef.be...

See images listed as

'14/02/09 - 16:53 UL608/UZ703'

You'll see an image of two airliners crossing with a separation distance of 2,000 feet.

Scrolling further down take a look at image or two other airliners passing at 2,000 feet separation distance.

20/01/09 - 14:25 - UL607/8.

Absolutely nothing out of the ordinary in seeing X patterns, yet the chemtrailers constantly post videos such as

'Two planes flying over Las Vegas NV on Thursday Feb. 28, 2008 cross paths, but thankfully did not crash, it was close, and I got it on tape, this is unbelievable!'

TJ

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

....US patent number 5003186.....

.... does this USP# once and for all prove that there are Chem Trails.

NO, of course not.

A patent is just a protection for an idea...."intellectual property". The first rumblings of "Global Warming" were just beginning to be in the public's awareness, back in 1991 (time of that patent). Someone was forward-thinking enough to cover his bets...just IN CASE something was ever implemented, he/they wanted to be there to possibly make money off of it. It is one of MANY ideas, as has been shown by any number of other sources....people ARE discussing potential technologies...but they are not doing anything. Except studying and arguing about which may be nest, IF it becomes a dire emergency.

Something of that nature would be HUGE (and would NOT be seen coming out the engine exhausts)...which is what every contrail picture (that is mistaken or labeled as "chem"-trail) shows.

Any such undertaking would require International cooperation. AND, would certainly not be "hidden" or "secret"!!!

edit on 12 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join