It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Social Security # goes to Court-Complaint in federal district seeks evidence of suspected f

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

You honestly believe that this 'evidence' is going to un-seat our president. Are you insane? Seriously, what's the point. It will never happen. He had both sides (popular/electorial). Oh wait, some guy on ATS has comment.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Won't help much...the guy who owns the business and puts his social all over those trucks and buildings got his identity stolen 13 times so far. HA

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Apparently there really is "no such thing as bad publicity".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6efa0afbbfe.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1feca6ab4a5d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55707572c04e.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e052f43376b0.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/581e93fdf944.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5caaf1831b1c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4191188730d3.gif[/atsimg]

I'm no Obama fan, but this woman is way over the top.
edit on 2/8/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Fifaboy

Ah yes, but he didn't have to rip his hair out notifying people, lose money, or lose any sleep over it. He had someone call for him and got reimbursed for all his losses. They don't claim yours won't get yours stolen...only that odds are less and that if it is you won't have to suffer for it.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
RESULTS:
Social Security Number: [Snip]
Date of this report: February 08, 2011
State of Issuance: Connecticut
Approx. Date of Issuance: 1976 And 1977
Issuance Status: According to the Social Security Administration,
this SSN has been issued.
SSA Death Masterfile: No record as of 10-01-2010

Here's a fresh report, just minutes old, and it does show the state of issuance.
'Aw geez Wally why'd ya have ta go and do that? "
"I didnt do nuthin Beav, it was Barry who done it"
"Come on Wally give the fella a break, he just wants ta be somebody, so what if there's more dust on that SS number than the moon, just let him get his job done so's the next puppet can be the best dictator ever".

And we wonder why people are flipping out at an increased rate,
Way too many speculations and mysteries and fibs and lies, and the minimization that follows any quest to any truth or validation, either way.
It's actually nonsense and seriously the entire system needs purged, and ass whooppins need handed out on both sides.
edit on 8-2-2011 by HappilyEverAfter because: (no reason given)

Please do not post others personal information on the forums.
Mod Note: Terms & Conditions of Use – Please Review This Link.
edit on 2/9/2011 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I have heard here on ATS that obama worked for the cia.
Something about being a 'student' overseas.
That could explain the various SS numbers.

And something I have said before on ATS:

"When you finance and train entities like the CIA in the art of de-stabilising and overthrowing foreign Governments, what in gods name makes people think they wont overthrow their own?
bush sr
h. clinton
obama etc
just like putins model"

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
He is KNOW to have "5" social security numbers and 3 birth certificates...I wonder which one they will send...All of them are forged...Dr. Daviv Manning has given Barry Sotoro aka Obomanation, 90 from yesterday to come clean or leave the USA...This man needs to be tried along with his cousin's the Bushes....Yes, they are kind...He is kin to 3 presidents...By marriage, yes, but kin......

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
Here's a fresh report, just minutes old, and it does show the state of issuance.

We already know that.

We also know that there are several plausible ways Obama's SS would have been issued in Connecticut. It doesn't mean anything except that Obama's alleged SS# was issued in Conn. There's nothing wrong with that.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MindSpin
Orly Taitz

Do I need a second line???

Great defense.
I don't care if Fozzy bear asks the court to get a piece of solid evidence on who is actually occupying the oval.
Added: Tthe "truth "is the truth and the"truth" won't subjectively change if Van Jones asks or kermit Thefrog;or"whacky blondestar Orly asks...

Who's more"partisan the"silly birfers" who just want a question answered or the opponents who will look for any route to sidetrack the question(er)?
It's been a whole 30 seconds ;and you have yet to ask me to provide complete background checks on the SSN's of the previous 44 presidents?
edit on 8-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2011 by 46ACE because: added:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
We also know that there are several plausible ways Obama's SS would have been issued in Connecticut. It doesn't mean anything except that Obama's alleged SS# was issued in Conn. There's nothing wrong with that.

several ?? please share ... because there is quite a bit "wrong with that" as you put it.

as i know of only one method, which he couldn't possibly have achieved ... especially at the tender age of 15. (1961 - 1976/77 = age 15/16) ... still not old enough to apply for it himself and certainly not a legal resident of the state at that time so do tell ... what 'other' possibilities exist?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
His first job, if this story is true, was as an ice cream scooper in Hawaii in 1979

www.bluemaumau.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by Gixxer

No matter, they have a right to have their legal concern heard before a court of law.

And, the person is a licensed atty.

Okay then. Who would have to make a complaint before you were to raise any concern?

Yeah, she's also a licensed dentist and a licensed real estate agent too but I wouldn't consider her to be at the top of any of her fields. She is a bonafide nutcase, hell I'll bet she has a license for that too.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I'm starting to think "Birthers" stands for the number of angles they can birth from their fertile imaginations.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
[snip].....is this obamas ssn?

will i recieve a visit for posting what has so many panties in bunches?
should i be afraid? what is there to be afraid of?

should i recieve an unexpected guest, i look forward to it, you will sttle my suspicions. should nothing happen, that will as well. i mean, if its nothing, then why so much hub-bub? if its nothing,then woohoo obama finally didnt lie about something. if all of this is deception, it doesnt change a thing and he is as venomous as ever, just born in kenya

either way, im sticking my neck out there, for what? for a principal, so i honestly wouldnt mind. we cant keep anything from this life except memories anyway

....your move barack

Please do not post others personal information on the forums.
Mod Note: Terms & Conditions of Use – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenerationXisMarching
[snip].....is this obamas ssn?

will i recieve a visit for posting what has so many panties in bunches?
should i be afraid? what is there to be afraid of?

should i recieve an unexpected guest, i look forward to it, you will sttle my suspicions. should nothing happen, that will as well. i mean, if its nothing, then why so much hub-bub? if its nothing,then woohoo obama finally didnt lie about something. if all of this is deception, it doesnt change a thing and he is as venomous as ever, just born in kenya

either way, im sticking my neck out there, for what? for a principal, so i honestly wouldnt mind. we cant keep anything from this life except memories anyway

....your move barack

Bravo....stick it to the man.

we need more of your ilk around. obama is a plant, a liar, a fake and a scoundrel, just like the rest before him

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by Gixxer

No matter, they have a right to have their legal concern heard before a court of law.

And, the person is a licensed atty.

Okay then. Who would have to make a complaint before you were to raise any concern?

Yeah, she's also a licensed dentist and a licensed real estate agent too but I wouldn't consider her to be at the top of any of her fields. She is a bonafide nutcase, hell I'll bet she has a license for that too.

Whether she's a fruitcake or not is a completely separate issue and has no effect on the back ground of the anonymous"community organizer" you idiots voted into office.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Please do not hand enter, or link any more images containing personal information on the Forums. That includes selective service numbers, Social Security Numbers, and the like.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

We already know that.

Hello B.H.
It's odd though wouldnt you say?
Seems a long geographical way from 'home'.
Maybe he was visiting someone and it was just a good idea to get his SS at that time?
Sounds right, sure it's plausible,

plau·si·ble   /ˈplɔzəbəl/
[plaw-zuh-buhl]

–adjective
1. having an appearance of truth or reason; seemingly worthy of approval or acceptance; credible; believable: a plausible excuse; a plausible plot.
2. well-spoken and apparently, but often deceptively, worthy of confidence or trust: a plausible commentator.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
several ?? please share ....

1, I believe Obama's father lived in Connecticut after leaving his mother. Maybe it's actually HIS SS number we're looking at.
2. Maybe Obama traveled to Connecticut with his grandparents at some point to check out his dad's old stomping grounds. Not every move of young Obama was carefully traced as it is now.
3. Maybe his mother got it on one of her MANY trips (she lived in New York at some point.
4. They could have sent to Connecticut for it.

That's just what I can think of off the top of my head. There are probably other possibilities.

because there is quite a bit "wrong with that" as you put it

What's wrong with it? It's completely legal to obtain a SS card outside one's own state.

at the tender age of 15. (1961 - 1976/77 = age 15/16) ... still not old enough to apply for it himself and certainly not a legal resident of the state at that time

I've had my SS# since the tender age of 12. You don't have to be a legal resident of a state to get a SS number there.

ssa.gov

Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office.
One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Oh, man, I'm really sorry. I thought it was against T&C to post the personal information of other members, not something that could be found on the Internet. I apologize. I guess I should have sent you a PM. I had asked for this information before but never got a response.

Hello B.H.
It's odd though wouldnt you say?

Hi.
Yes, it's a little odd. Most people have a SS number associated with the state in which they lived at the time of application. But it's far from unheard of. And if people started sniffing around in my life, they'd find some "odd" events. But nothing that can't be reasonably explained with a little more information.

Maybe he was visiting someone and it was just a good idea to get his SS at that time?

Sure. That's a very rational possibility. Maybe his grandparents took him to New York to visit his mom and they went across the border to CT. Who knows? Not us.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join