It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Social Security # goes to Court-Complaint in federal district seeks evidence of suspected f

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

An attorney who has aggressively pursued the release of President Obama's Hawaii long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate filed a complaint in federal court yesterday to force the release of Obama's Social Security files.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b673ee6a4a6e.jpg[/atsimg]

"I'm not asking for Obama's Social Security number," Attorney Orly Taitz told WND, acknowledging that the Social Security Administration will not release the number of a living person. "I want related information, including information about deceased individuals that will help us prove whether or not Obama has committed Social Security fraud."

Taitz filed in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia to force the Social Security Administration to respond to her Freedom of Information Act request seeking information on Obama's Social Security number. At the heart of Taitz's complaint to the court is the suspicion that Obama has engaged in Social Security fraud by using a number initially issued to another person.

Taitz contends the Social Security number Obama has used the most often since around 1980 was, according to Lexis Nexis and Choice Point, initially assigned to an elderly individual born in 1890 who resided in Connecticut. In her complaint, Taitz claims that Obama is linked in national databases to some 39 different Social Security numbers, including one allegedly issued in1976 or 1977 to a person born in 1890 who was living in Connecticut at the time of the Social Security application.

In her complaint, Taitz claims that Obama is linked in national databases to some 39 different Social Security numbers, including one allegedly issued in1976 or 1977 to a person born in 1890 who was living in Connecticut at the time of the Social Security application. "In and around 1976-1977 due to new Social Security requirements multiple elderly individuals, particularly women, who were housewives and never worked before, applied to obtain Social Security Benefits," Taitz explained in her complaint. "Therefore the date of birth of 1890 originally connected to [Obama's Social Security number] was consistent with many other examples of elderly individuals, born between 1890-1915, applying for Social Security cards for the first time between 1976-1977.

Sampson, a retired senior investigator with the Department of Homeland Security, provided in his affidavit an expert opinion that there is no reasonable explanation for a person residing in Hawaii to get a Social Security number issued in Connecticut. "The affidavits of the private investigators indicates Obama is using a fraudulent Social Security number," she said, "so I am requesting information from the Social Security Administration that would help us track down the Connecticut-issued number Obama is using as well as the multiple Social Security numbers that show up for Obama in the private investigator databases."

WND has further confirmed that the Social Security number in question links to Obama in the online records maintained by the Selective Service system. Inserting the Social Security number Obama is currently using, his birth date and his last name produced a valid Selective Service number identified with Obama. Here is a screen capture that shows the Selective Service cross-verification of the Social Security Number that President Obama is currently using:

[Image removed]

Reminder: Taitz contends the Social Security number Obama has used the most often since around 1980 was, according to Lexis Nexis and Choice Point, initially assigned to an elderly individual born in 1890 who resided in Connecticut.
Source: www.wnd.com...

Please, read the whole article before commenting. Tell me they don't make a case for, at the mimium, a review by independent investigators of the records in question. And then any legitimate follow-up investigtion.

It's not like we're talking about the local paperboy getting a job or not. It is the POTUS for pete's sake.

This many people have doubts, I feel it is his responisibiliy and duty to assist in the investigation. There, now have had it. In other words Obama. Man UP!

You want to be the Great Uniter. Stop dividing and come together so we can get this whole Birther Misunderstanding over with-because we know you are telling the truth- and put these birthers to shame. Come on now. Otherwise Mister.. it's this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ecc80cb4c6f.jpg[/atsimg]

Let's be honest. If you were in charge of hiring someone for a top job at your personal business and you have the info we know about Obama & his mulitple SS#s and questionable residence history, You wouldn't hire him.

He wouldn't get past most back ground checks ran today on private citizens on a normal traffic stop.

Please do not post others personal information on the forums.
Mod Note: Terms & Conditions of Use – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2/9/2011 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
not to diminish your thread op , but it is Orly Taitz again................

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Oh Orly, how were you not disbarred yet.
Fake ssn, registered to a dead man, from CT, lots of evidence.
No matter, this will not go anywhere....

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

No matter, they have a right to have their legal concern heard before a court of law.

And, the person is a licensed atty.

Okay then. Who would have to make a complaint before you were to raise any concern?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Damn.

Obama better sign up for LifeLock pronto. He's gonna need it

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Has there ever been a reason given by Obama for his having a Social Security # issued in Connecticut anyway?

Did he ever live there?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Orly Taitz

Do I need a second line???

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
What is Obama's Social Security number?

That's all I want to know. Anon, can you answer that, please? If you can answer that, I will be open to looking further into this accusation. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
That's all I want to know. Anon, can you answer that, please? If you can answer that, I will be open to looking further into this accusation.

I don't think your input is as important as you think it is.

Perhaps you should humble yourself and use google. Like the rest of us.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by Gixxer

No matter, they have a right to have their legal concern heard before a court of law.

And, the person is a licensed atty.

Okay then. Who would have to make a complaint before you were to raise any concern?

Trouble is this isn't a "legal concern" or a case in controversy which is required before courts can rule upon a matter. Talitz (is that the person's name?) has no standing to bring suit against Obama. In other words, he can't enforce the Federal Government's laws against Social Security Fraud only the Federal Government can do that.

So even if something like this did occur you would need to rely on the Justice Department to complete the investigation and make formal charges against a sitting president...good luck with that.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Certainly have wondered if Orly is part of the disinformation aspect of the entire subject - who better to raise sensitive questions to automatic ridicule - "just another crazy birther" story by that crazy woman.

The social security number issue is not about whether Obama was born in Honolulu and therefore does not deserve the "birther" label - its about fraud and identity issues.

Orly's case is an effort to get a records release on an FOIA request and has nothing to do with birth location.

I'd like to see an answer to the question!
edit on 8-2-2011 by Phoenix because: spelling

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
I don't think your input is as important as you think it is.

I don't think my input is important at all.
I didn't say anything about providing input or it being important. I said I would look into it further.

I have. I wouldn't have asked for it if I hadn't looked for it first.

reply to post by anon72

Thank you, dear.
I will let you know if I find anything interesting, although Exuberant1 doesn't have to read it.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

I have. I wouldn't have asked for it if I hadn't looked for it first.

That's what they all say....

What do you need Obama SS number for anyways?

Tell us.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Certainly a good story to follow! If something actually surfaces from this case, I will just add it to the list of Obama's fraudulent tales and fables contained in his own autobiography that was written by Bill Ayers.

Gotta give Orly credit for her persistence...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
In the affidavit of Susan Daniels, she repeatedly spells Obama's name incorrectly, as "Barrack" instead of his name, "Barack". Can we trust her not to make a typo in her 'investigations'? Can we trust everyone not to make typos?

Check out the wording in her affidavit:

Further, the number assigned to Barrack Obama MAY HAVE BEEN assigned previously, as IT APPEARS to also be ASSOCIATED with a person born in 1890.

This is the paper from which she's making that determination. I wonder how many of these SS records have multiple birth dates shown... Even this one has an obvious typo, switching the month and day of his birth:

[Image removed]

For more information on why these allegations by our dear Orly against the president are probably as baseless as all her other allegations, see this article.

Obama SS# Fraud Allegations Rely on Faulty Underpinnings

The affidavit says that this Social Security number was the only one Barrack Hussein Obama used.

I can't trust Orly Taitz to do anything very intelligent. She's a lawyer, yes, but I've heard her speak.

edit on 2/8/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

Please do not post others personal information on the forums.
Mod Note: Terms & Conditions of Use – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2/9/2011 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I would advise everyone to be very careful with that number. There were threads on ATS last year about police officers losing their jobs for running this number through their on-board computers, and other folks with unpleasant encounters after researching that number. If that is the real number, then you better believe that wielding it will set off all the bells and whistles of the Secret Service and FBI!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Life-lock are you serious,ha ha didn't the president of life-lock get his identity stolen??

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

hahahahahaha ... yeppers ... 13 times at last count !!!
www.libertysflame.com...

as i'm no fan of OT, or any lawyer for that matter, i do hope she succeeds in obtaining the info ... once that truth is available for all ... the Great Divider can be dismissed.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Oh No! Orly Taitz strikes again.

Hey Ms Taitze, there is knife weilding ninja rooster out there that needs a lawyer cuz he's being charged with murder, get a job!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join