It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Social Security # goes to Court-Complaint in federal district seeks evidence of suspected f

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

The Zero in the number is disturbing though,
seems like an indicator of an early issuance, like when SS was newly founded.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
The Zero in the number is disturbing though, seems like an indicator of an early issuance, like when SS was newly founded.

It's not disturbing at all. Once you have the information that ALL SS#s issued in Connecticut had a prefix of 040-049. This is well-documented. CHART The numbers started on the East coast and the larger numbers are from Western states.

Also, don't miss this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2/9/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
So does this mean that her original birther claim, used to convince people to join her in her quest, that Obama had a whole ton of SSNs was wrong or a lie? I guess I am really confused why any group of people with any shared belief would hold up someone such as Orly and say "So, she has been wrong over and over again. So, all the evidence she used to convince us to follow her with has all turned out to be fake. Hey, she keeps finding new stuff. Why shouldnt we follow her off that cliff?"

"It has been nearly half a year, no response from Social Security administration in regards to Obama’s multiple SS numbers in the National Databases. I got a phone call from Carlene Slowe, office of privacy and disclosure with the SSA 410-965-1234. I believe she called on 04.17.09. and promised a letter from an analyst within 2 weeks; no letter yet."
- Orly Taitz source

If I were going to be a birther, Orly and her claims would be the farthest thing from me as possible just because it makes it hard to believe you when you not only get caught lying over and over but are fined for improper use of the courts because you cannot seem to do your job of lawyer properly.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
O.k. Orly's a certified "whackjob" and not someone I would retainto defend me from a traffic ticket.
( Ireally liked that "I had a birth certificate: but I eated it" jpg)

Whew! Now that's over with: Care to attempt to weave together the rather interesting life story of the radical young man (Who flat out told you : he was "gonna' fundamentally change the greatest country in the world" ? )

You guys put into the highest office in the land?

edit on 9-2-2011 by 46ACE because: yet even more emphasis added...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
So does this mean that her original birther claim, used to convince people to join her in her quest, that Obama had a whole ton of SSNs was wrong or a lie?

Quite possibly. At the very least, absolutely zero credible evidence has been offered to support that claim.

I guess I am really confused why any group of people with any shared belief would hold up someone such as Orly and say "So, she has been wrong over and over again. So, all the evidence she used to convince us to follow her with has all turned out to be fake. Hey, she keeps finding new stuff. Why shouldnt we follow her off that cliff?"

You may have a hard time getting the really real reason. My opinion is that this particular group of people wants Obama to fail as President and in fact want him to be removed as President prior to the conclusion of his term. And they are so obsessed with this that they grasp at anything that even appears to sort of possibly lean in the direction of supporting this goal. Even at the cost of grasping at straws of obviously bogus "information".

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

What are you offering up here? High profile biographers get a pretty good chunk of change to research and write such things. Personally, Obama's entire life is just not any more relevant to me than the last presidents. Hell, I was told for 8 years that it was not relevent if Bush did Coke in his 20s or went AWOL for a year or made certain he spent his time in Vietnam guarding the Texas border. Why should I care who Obama had in his living room when he was 7? What he got in his Senior English class as a final grade. What his room number was in college. He was determined to be eligible to run for the president and won both a majority of the popular vote as well as the electoral college. He was elected. He is president. Sitting around crying about Kenya for 2 years has done what good so far?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
Care to attempt to weave together the rather interesting life story of the radical young man you guys put into the highest office in the land?

I'm not even sure what this means. His life story has been the subject of several books and his history and past are well-known.

Born in Hawaii - Mom from Kansas, Dad from Kenya.
Mother remarried - they all moved to Indonesia
Obama was sent to Hawaii to be raised by grandparents.
Went to college - became a lawyer - left a mark
Got into community service which led to politics.
State Senator, US Senator, US president

What part are you confused about?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Are you kidding me? Why do Obamanauts have so much hatred for the things Republicans say and do but such BLIND WORSHIP for your messiah Obama? Seriously.

You completely gloss over some of the most important things you cannot admit you do not know.
Who did his mom hang out with when she was in high school?
What electives did he take in college?
What did he say he wanted to be when he grew up as a kid?
Does he have any Indonesian music on his Ipod?
Which grandmother did he like best?
I mean, I do not even know which end of the spectrum his favorite color falls for crying out loud.

You people will just vote for anyone won't you?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

That was good!

I gave you a star for extreme humor.

P.S. I am still looking for the newspaper article, haven't found it yet. I am getting close to feeling that I was snookered. I will let you know.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

There's something

(chose your own terms: ( "slightly askew"? "fishy")

here; and all you want us to do is go away or look the other way.

rant spills over:

BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! ( "BUSH IS SO 2007" )...can't any of you "stand behind this man" without blaming the last 200 years of administrations?

Bush was worse...
show me Bushs' b.c!.
"we" inherited this from Bush!
Can Democrats lay any claim to their existence in Washington?.
How about the favorite ATSword

"Proof!" Perhaps a video of bawney fwank telling everybody "home ownership for everybody " is the agenda then denying it?

buncha' freakin kids. Its pointless to comment on these kind of threads; Screw it: Nobodies convincing anybody of anything...

now my coffee 's cold ;I guess that Bush's fault too?
I 've gotta go do a project now; its1.6 degrees F
Perhaps this rant will keep me warm.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
You completely gloss over some of the most important things you cannot admit you do not know.

I know... My bad... I tried to find out how many times per day he goes potty, but I just couldn't. I know it's important information and I should have known this before I voted for him, but I heard that he pays his staff to hide that information... Man! If only I had known that! :shk:

Which grandmother did he like best?

It's just an assumption, but I'm going to go with his Kenyan grandmother, as he apparently killed the other one to keep her quiet! I read that somewhere.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Care to attempt to weave together the rather interesting life story of the radical young man you guys put into the highest office in the land?

I'm not even sure what this means. His life story has been the subject of several books and his history and past are well-known.

Born in Hawaii - Mom from Kansas, Dad from Kenya.
Mother remarried - they all moved to Indonesia
Obama was sent to Hawaii to be raised by grandparents.
Went to college - became a lawyer - left a mark

"left a mark " at Harvard ( editor of the law review right?) lets see HIS thesis OR ANYTHING he published)
Hell lets see Hillary's!! oh wait that's been finally found by journalists after some digging.

I find it disturbing all this stuff is hidden or sealed away.

Got into community service which led to politics.
State Senator, US Senator, US president

What part are you confused about?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

"I'm not asking for Obama's Social Security number," Attorney Orly Taitz told WND, acknowledging that the Social Security Administration will not release the number of a living person.

ROTFLMAO

This is the SAME Obama of who signed the OBAMACARE LAW. The SAME OBAMA who said I and every other small business person MUST give out our SS# to everyone who ASKS but the LAWYERS and government are saying the SS# is "sacred"

The SAME govenment who said using a false SS# is NOT illegal.

Health-reform’s new 1099 requirement says small businesses, charities, even government entities must issue 1099 forms to all vendors from whom they purchased more than $600 worth of goods and services a year.

Moreover, Olson says there is cause for concern about identity theft with the new 1099s, given the fact tens of millions of taxpayers will need to give out personal Social Security numbers or taxpayer identification numbers [TINs] to complete 1099 forms. “There could be identity theft concerns, especially if TINs essentially become public through routine printing on receipts,” TAO Olson says.

slumz.boxden.com...

About three quarters of all U.S. business firms have no payroll. Most are self-employed persons operating unincorporated businesses. There are 19,523,741 one person businesses and 25,392,478 Small businesses in the USA.

That means OBAMA and Congress is REQUIRING between 19.5 and 25 Million people to give out there SS# or TIN# to any Tom, Dick or Harry who ASKS!

Yes I mean ASKS because you have to get all those SS numbers BEFORE you make a purchase NOT at the end of the year.

The USA has 25,392,478 Small businesses and only 5,695 large businesses as of 2002 www.census.gov...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

lets see HIS thesis OR ANYTHING he published

You can certainly be curious about it, but I don't have his thesis, nor is his thesis relevant to anything about his social security number. But you can read a bit about his college papers here.

OK. You can be disturbed, thinking that "all this stuff "is being hidden or sealed away. But the fact is,there is no indication that any of his papers are being hidden or sealed.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I know... My bad... I tried to find out how many times per day he goes potty, but I just couldn't.

Because you hate America?

I know it's important information and I should have known this before I voted for him, but I heard that he pays his staff to hide that information... Man! If only I had known that! :shk:

No no no. None of this was really important before he was elected. That is just silly.

It's just an assumption, but I'm going to go with his Kenyan grandmother, as he apparently killed the other one to keep her quiet! I read that somewhere.

See, you know what is really going on and you even refuse to acknowledge the real world repurcussions. You even seem to completely pretend that you do not know that he had like 5 grandmothers. For shame. If you are not with us, you are with the terrorists.

There's something

(chose your own terms: ( "slightly askew"? "fishy")

here; and all you want us to do is go away or look the other way.

No there isn't. You guys have had two years to point out what is askew and have done nothing but fail in much the same way anyone approaching and incident after the fact calling it askew does. To the people that were there, that just sounds stupid because nothing is askew, you just showed up late and have no idea what is really going on. That is an entirely different deal.

BTW, throwing a temper tantrum just because I mentioned Bush seems really kind of silly. What did I blame him for again? Nothing. He was president. Republicans bring up Reagan and Clinton all the time STILL so I can indeed mention that Bush was president and refer back to that time 2 years ago. That fact that the mere mention of his name gets you so upset speaks volumes about you and your feelings about the last president, not mine.

Originally posted by butcherguy
P.S. I am still looking for the newspaper article, haven't found it yet. I am getting close to feeling that I was snookered. I will let you know.

Thanks and good luck.
I really have no doubt you will find it. Unfortunately I also have no doubt you have indeed been snookered.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
DP

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
ROTFLMAO

This is the SAME Obama of who signed the OBAMACARE LAW. The SAME OBAMA who said I and every other small business person MUST give out our SS# to everyone who ASKS but the LAWYERS and government are saying the SS# is "sacred"

The SAME govenment who said using a false SS# is NOT illegal.

Where in any of this law does it state you must release your SSN to anyone that asks for it?
I did indeed look before asking and I find nothing that says that if some Russian Dentist, Real Estate Agent, Former Mime, Lawyer asks a judge for it. Can you show me?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

What exactly is "all this stuff?"

I mean seriously. I keep reading claims about how he is hiding "all this" or even "everything." OK, lets all start looking for it right now. What is it you are looking for. Nothing short of a complete list would be fantastic!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I don't know who this lawyer is but at least she is doing something about the situation,because I sure don't believe the big O was born in Hawaii.............. it's all very suspicious

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Thanks you very berry mucho !

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join