It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent: Bilderberg Group Meets In Wash., D.C., April 2011.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Looks like the bildebergers are meeting in Washington, DC on April 8th-10th.

Source: Urgent: Bilderberg Group Meets In Wash., D.C., April 2011. Please get the word out and be ready to contact your senators

The Trilateral Commission (TC) refused to tell AMERICAN FREE PRESS where it would meet next spring. Still, we figured it out. The globalist group will meet in Washington, D.C. April 8-10, 2011 to panhandle American tax...payers in a determined, but failing, attempt to establish a world government. Already the TC is struggling to reignite its global government efforts but is unable to overcome resistance from American patriots. The Senate is balking at ratifying the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START) because of unconstitutional excesses.

Action has been delayed until a lame-duck session following the November elections. But the TC, and its brother group, Bilderberg, is using the time to pressure the Senate to embrace START after the elections are safely over.

Secretaries of state, defense and treasury always attend TC and Bilderberg meetings, as do White House officials and congressional lapdogs. All are pressuring the Senate to ratify START. The treaty creates a Bilateral Consultative Commission with power to approve "additional measures as may be necessary to improve the viability and effectiveness of the treaty."

So another meeting will be held in the US capital. The meeting seems to be around the START treaty and pressure congress into tweaking START.... possibly even more.

Not sure how dependable these guys are but report the same dates.

The economist

edit on 2/6/2011 by ugie1028 because: Fixed what i said. Start was passed in dec. (Sigh)

edit on 2/6/2011 by ugie1028 because: added more recent sources to the meeting.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Great post, S + F!

Let us remember the famous quote by David Rockefeller himself:

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years....It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during these years....The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers ... is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in the past centuries.”

Their agenda is secret, so we can only speculate on their true intensions. However, for so many influencial characters to be involved, something big must be on the table. Many believe there are plans for a controlled depopulation of the planet as well as the formal introduction of the Codex Alimentarius.
edit on 6-2-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I am just mad that this international body of the worlds most powerful people are pressuring my countries policies. Anytime they have a meeting, we see constitution free zones, and people being violated and assaulted for voicing their opinion against these corrupt fools.

I am thinking about going down there to cover this like i did during the G20 in Pittsburgh (September 2009.)

Oh this is going to get interesting.

Hopefully i can grab more information on this when it comes out.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
scheduled just in time to sort out the mess after the march 15th pole shift has happened

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by moosevernel

Ah, i was told someone would make that connection... and pretty damned quick too!

Lets see what comes out. this seems to be newly released and information is limited... as usual with these meetings.

EDIT: This information is not new but new to me though.
edit on 2/6/2011 by ugie1028 because: Edit to recant said statement

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Hmm, wow this was posted in august 2010. DIdn't realize that

edit on 6-2-2011 by KevinB because: Didn't look at date of article (old)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

IMO whenever these people meet its nothing good comes of it....any updates would be much appreciated if you find out any more (i was just joking about the pole shift btw haha...)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by KevinB

I know that, its not just START, its mainly around START but it also mentions NAFTA and others. Its more than just that.

The U.S. And Russian executive branches could implement the commission's recommendations without Senate ratification. This is unconstitutional on its face. When the White House gets through implementing commission recommendations you may be unable to recognize the START treaty.

From what i read they want to tweak it somewhat... even if it was passed in December.

As i said, info is limited... im still looking into it. If its all bunk then it will be moved/removed/deleted.

as of now they are still meeting up in DC on 8-10 April.

Edit: yes, this was just sent to me and the date is old.... but the meeting is still going to happen.
edit on 2/6/2011 by ugie1028 because: edit to add something

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
ah found something.

Trilaterals’ Secret Meeting Will Be Held in D.C. in Spring

this seems to be the original source in the OP.

same wording, same date of release. (Issue # 34, August 23, 2010)

Wonder why this was not picked up earlier?

Google Search results

there is barely anything of good use in verifying anything in regards to this.

I hope something leaks out soon.
edit on 2/6/2011 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Good to know. Thanks for the heads-up, ugie.

It's probably just a coincidence, but it's the anniversary of Crowley's writing of The Book of the Law in 1904.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by moosevernel
scheduled just in time to sort out the mess after the march 15th pole shift has happened

Was wondering whether anyone made the minor connection that March 15 is the Ides of March...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
is that war criminal kissinger going to chair this years meeting. kissinger is going to break the record for the oldest human being ever. i think he might reach 115. i don't blame him for doing every thing possible not to die, what most likely waits him is the 9th level of hell.

he is responsible, if you exclude hitler and stalin, for more deaths in the 20th century than any other person of power. this includes such evil dictators as fidel castro, kim jung il, saddam hussein and mao tse tung.

he is responsible for pol pot and the khmer rouge gaining power and the murderous genocide of over 2 million people. he is responsible for massive carpet bombings of entire villages and cities in vietnam and cambodia, killing women and children in the 10's of thousands, if not hundreds.

he set conditions in chile for the overthrow of democratically elected allende and allowing pinochet to gain the presidency thru a coup d'etat. pinochet is a war criminal charged with crimes against humanity.

he tried the same in argentina and supported the military junta that was responsible for thousands of disappearances.

and these are the things that are public knowledge. only God knows what he has ordered and done in secret.

and he managed to do all this in 8 years as a non-elected member of government. never haven been chosen by the people in any capacity to represent them or act on their behalf in any way. he left a stain of blood on america that may never be washed away.

to show what a joke the nobel prize is, this criminal actually was awarded one for peace in 1973.

kissinger is a senior member of:
bilderberg group
council on foreign relations
aspen institute
bohemian club.

nice clubs. i highly doubt that all they do is play cribbage and bocce at these meetings.

what's scary is that presidents, like bush and obama still ask for his counsel. wanna hear an illuminati version of a inside joke. this guy was actually commissioned to head the 9/11 investigation. they must still laugh at this one at the bilderberg meetings: putting the guy who most likely outlined the plan for 9/11 in charge of investigating himself.

if this guy is not the head of the illuminati and nwo world order then he 2 or 3.

edit on 7-2-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
woah, thats some pretty heavy stuff on kissinger, i always knew he attended the bilderbergs meetings but had no idea he almost made hitler look tame. im gonna read into his rein of terror, nice info

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
ah found something.

Trilaterals’ Secret Meeting Will Be Held in D.C. in Spring

this seems to be the original source in the OP.

same wording, same date of release. (Issue # 34, August 23, 2010)

Wonder why this was not picked up earlier?

Google Search results

there is barely anything of good use in verifying anything in regards to this.

I hope something leaks out soon.
edit on 2/6/2011 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

It tells me any"secret" end of the world on March15 predictions are in fact utter b.s.! Or the tptb would be in hiding somewhere high and dry.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
is that war criminal kissinger going to chair this years meeting. kissinger is going to break the record for the oldest human being ever. i think he might reach 115. i don't blame him for doing every thing possible not to die, what most likely waits him is the 9th level of hell.

he is responsible, if you exclude hitler and stalin, for more deaths in the 20th century than any other person of power. this includes such evil dictators as fidel castro, kim jung il, saddam hussein and mao tse tung.
he is responsible for pol pot and the khmer rouge gaining power
( kissinger is a powerful "bad guy";but why is he responsible for thekhmer rouge and the "killing fields"of Cambodia??????

Care to expound on this fantasy? (seems the khmer rouge and pol pot are all communists)...

and the murderous genocide of over 2 million people. he is responsible for massive carpet bombings of entire villages and cities in vietnam and cambodia,

We were at war with communist insurgents from the north.

killing women and children in the 10's of thousands, if not hundreds.

See above; I guess we were there for absolutely no reason at all?.

he set conditions in chile for the overthrow of democratically elected allende and allowing pinochet to gain the presidency thru a coup d'etat. pinochet is a war criminal charged with crimes against humanity.

he tried the same in argentina and supported the military junta that was responsible for thousands of disappearances.

and these are the things that are public knowledge. only God knows what he has ordered and done in secret.

and he managed to do all this in 8 years as a non-elected member of government. never haven been chosen by the people in any capacity to represent them or act on their behalf in any way. he left a stain of blood on america that may never be washed away.

to show what a joke the nobel prize is, this criminal actually was awarded one for peace in 1973.

kissinger is a senior member of:
bilderberg group
council on foreign relations
aspen institute
bohemian club.

nice clubs. i highly doubt that all they do is play cribbage and bocce at these meetings.

what's scary is that presidents, like bush and obama still ask for his counsel. wanna hear an illuminati version of a inside joke. this guy was actually commissioned to head the 9/11 investigation. they must still laugh at this one at the bilderberg meetings: putting the guy who most likely outlined the plan for 9/11 in charge of investigating himself.

if this guy is not the head of the illuminati and nwo world order then he 2 or 3.

edit on 7-2-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

To be fair the Economist would be a good place to start as many of its employees have attended the meetings.

Google Bilderberg attendee list for the last couple of years and you will find that the editors have attended along with a number of journalists, yet they do not publish anything that was discussed. Why on Earth are they attending secretive meetings and having a say on the World agenda? Futhermore, what gives anybody the right?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well maybe this means we'll all still be around in April.

Urgent
Everything's "urgent" these days.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Are these the same PTB who know the world is going to end on March 15th? And, if so, why are they making plans beyond that date I wonder? Contingency just in case the world doesn't explode from the polar shift and massive volcanic eruptions and the New Madrid fault coming apart? March is gonna be a rough month!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I don't get why nobody has placed like a hidden camera or mic where they stay so we can hear what they are talking about

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Thyhorrorcosmic

All premises are swept continuously for listening and recording devices. The whole area outside of the Hotel where they will be meeting will be cordoned off and only people who are attending the meeting will be allowed in. There will of course be staff, but wether these will be people employed by the Bilderbergers directly I don't know.

Alex Jones 'End Game' is a very interesting documentary. He follows a Journalist that has been following the conferences since the sixties/seventies. Every year someone inside forwards a list of attendees and the agenda of the conference. There are some interesting names from the world of politics and business who attend.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join