It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent: Bilderberg Group Meets In Wash., D.C., April 2011.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thyhorrorcosmic
I don't get why nobody has placed like a hidden camera or mic where they stay so we can hear what they are talking about

When the Bilderberg Group meets, the hotel they stay at is literally locked down. They kick out any remaining people and no one goes in without being on the list. They do a full security sweep of the building and the premises. My understanding of the staff is that it is somewhat mixed. Some are employees of the hotel and some are the personal staff of those who attend.

I do suggest watching Alex Jones's Endgame movie for just one scene. There is a scene in that movie where several people are in a room discussing what information they had received about what was discussed at the meeting. Every single thing they said was discussed and how it would happen, happened just like it was said it would. The eerie part about it and the reason I suggest watching it is because the movie came out before the housing crisis, before gas prices spiked, before them markets crashed. These are the things that were discussed, and it all happened just as they said it would.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The start of a type one civilization? Or the beginning of a world prison system? Lol

I'm hoping for a peaceful world community, which I think is their goal, and many paranoid individuals have misunderstood the meaning of a world society.

Or maybe they want to go back to the stone age of " my country is better than your country" a most illogical path, seeing as all land, water, trees and people are generally the same.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I wonder why they didn't choose Egypt to hold their "conference"?
Ohh that's right, cause they have balls over there and would have had that building surrounded demanding
the removal of some heads.

"Better to have it here where we know we're safe". Most of the ignorant Americans have never even heard the word "Bilderberg". Those who have probably have to work or can't get their mom to give them the gas money to get here and protest.

Seriously I think we have become an international joke. Some countries will all out riot if you raise the tuition or pass unfair legislation. We Americans have been thouroughly trained not to even say those words. The mere mention of words like Civil Unrest, Riot,Overthrow,Revolt,Revolution etc, calls into question our "Patriotism" and could very well get us on a F inf list somewhere in the ether.

It will go off without a hitch without so much as a wimper.
That pisses me off.
Any fellow ATSrs live within 50 miles of this thing??
Willing to bring a camera and snap some pictures?
Maybe yell a few choice words?
I can't, my Mom won't give me the gas money.

edit on 7-2-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Someone needs to infiltrate the group and see what's going on... Think they do bug sweeps and stuff before they start meetings?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Henry Kissinger is a clone , dont you all know this by now ?

Regarding Henry ....

Okay. On January 26, 1979, Nelson Rockefeller, the ex-Vice President of the United States, was murdered. He did not die of a heart attack "making love to his secretary", as most of us have been told. When he passed away, or was killed, his next in command was Henry Kissinger, who was apparently a Rockefeller devotee, and
Kissinger thought he could take Nelson's place as far as helping to run the Rockefeller Empire.

On February 4, 1979 Kissinger left for London from Washington. Now, this is just after the funeral for Nelson Rockefeller. From London he went to two secret destinations in France, then back to London. At 11pm, he left Heathrow Airport in a private jet back to Washington, D.C. He was accompanied by his wife, now his ex-wife, Nancy.

According to Moraney, there were 26 Earth-built spacecraft watching the plane. At 7:12 pm, Eastern Standard time on February 5, 1979, all contact with Kissinger's plane was lost. Now, I'm giving you the specific information so that you can go back in time and try to disprove this or validate it, whatever the case may be. The plane never arrived in Washington. Several days later, his aides claimed that he was "on vacation" somewhere. According to Moraney, the real human being Henry Kissinger has never been seen or heard from again. He was cloned.

On March 9, 1979, film clips of Henry Kissinger were put together for it to appear that he was doing a real interview on a newscast. The same thing occurred on March 25, 1979, for a hoax television interview on Meet the Press. According to Moraney, if you listen carefully, questions put to "Kissinger" are not answered but he says something else. They didn't know where Kissinger was when they created these mock broadcasts, and they didn't want to create a panic within the structure of the government, because Kissinger had been carrying vital intelligence information back and forth

page 32 of 48

www.exopolitics.org...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Bumped this thread because it is important.

Did Gadaffi ever attend one of their meetings?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

I wouldn't imagine Gadaffi ever attended one, but you never know. I will check back as far as I can and let you know.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Cool.. hopefully Obama will be there haha prolly not he can't leave his post

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
BUMP!

This should be beginning now.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
How convenient they are meeting at the same time there is a government shutdown, and since they provide their own security that shouldn't be a problem, however what is a problem is Obama is out of the country ( I think, hard to keep track of his vacations), so either they 1. want to make it seem like Obama is not part of the Bilderburg or 2) he is not part of the Bilderburg, so either way he'll be receiving the instructions through secondary sources and not in person, I guess either way that proves he's not really much of a concern for the Bilderburgers.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I also find it is interesting the NY Police is having a training on ... if there is a dirty bomb set off today..Does anyone know what time this is going to happen. Just trying to connect the dots

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
We are here at this time.

This should be on top at all times///

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Also isn't George Soros having his meeting in the area also at the same time? Alot of major players in the area right now. Next few days are really gonna be an uptight one. Hang tight all we might be at the height of this roller coaster.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
ignorance i have to admit
videos perhaps of recent meeting

top topics

<< 1   >>

join