It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men In Black: Murder Of John Murphy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The John guy, who was the reported in Kecksburg was hit by a truck correct? Well, they said that John was the one person who took photos of the pod/craft of the alien(s) that crashlanded in the woods. He snook in, and was spotted by the military. All of his photo's were taken, but one slide of transparencies were released apparently. And after he wrote this huge report for his radio station, he was seen by one of the people who work there in the broadcast room with these "men in black suits." And he apparently was told to censor his broadcast. And when it was broadcast, almost everything was censored! Then, soon after, he was hit by a truck.

Coincidence, or A Clean Up?

I say Clean Up. These Men In Black look pretty suspicious to me.

[edit on 7-14-04 by Yasuhiko23]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
could you post a link to a news article or other site dealing with this? it sounds interesting but i have no idea what you are talking about. i'd like to know more.

-koji K.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I agree, this sounds interesting, but this is the first time I've ever heard of it. Do you recall where you first received this information?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
well, I first heard about it today as a matter of fact. I like to get facts on Extraterrestrial life. And I watch a lot of documentaries. This one was on the Sci-Fi channel tonight. And, it was the second one. Focusing on the crash that happened in Kecksburg in the 60's. But, I will post a link once I find it. I'm sure that there is an article on the Sci-Fi Website though. Link: The Evidence

Heres a site that offers some info on John Murphy. Murphy/Crash

[edit on 7-14-04 by Yasuhiko23]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Well I Dunno, I hate to say it but it probably wasnt an Alien ship. I just skimmed through the stuff, I didnt take a close read at the documents but I didnt see the word MIB in there anywhere. I mean common how often do advanced civilizations who live so far out in space in places that we cant get to right now(atleast publicly speaking) crash on Earth? Roswell is a special case becuase lightning supposedly could have struck the flying saucer and its pretty damn tought to dodge lightning.

Perhaps the military were keeping people away from a meteorite that has potential viruses or radiation. Who knows maybe they wanted to take it back so badly becuase they wanted to study the chemical contents of whats inside it. Maybe it was a russian space probe or possibly some sort of russian equipment they shot down that they are not telling us about.

But to speculate that it was a crashed UFO is atleast hard for me to believe becuase you have aliens that can travel many light years yet they cant land perfectly here on earth.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I saw all those docs tonight also they were good. Could be that they got rid of him, you never know. Also could have been a drunk driver hit and run.

Anything is possible.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   
yes. But the MIB are very mysterious. But its something I would be carefull getting involved in. If that crash was a clean up, then I would say they have many government chains they are allowed to pull.

And, the MIB stuff was on the Documentary on TV.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I saw something on this on the History Channel.
It was on about 3 times.
John Murphy had snuck into the area of the forest where the craft crashed.

A couple reports were that the craft looked like an acorn.
Another was that they heard gunshots and there was a loud scream that no human could make.
These reports were made by people who were near the crash site but could not enter because of the Military.

John Murphy took pictures of the craft and as soon as he was running out of there, a couple of soldiers apprehended him and they took his camera and pictures.
I don't know if he did manage to take slide, but he did make a report on what he saw and who he saw at the crash site, the Men In Black.
Then the Men In Black forced him to censor the broadcast on the radio, but his wife said no, but he still did it because he was threatened to lose his job.
I didn't know he was hit by a truck though.

[edit on 14-7-2004 by GuerrillaFuunkstaahh]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by koji_K
could you post a link to a news article or other site dealing with this? it sounds interesting but i have no idea what you are talking about. i'd like to know more.

-koji K.

www.post-gazette.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   
he was. Several days after the broadcast, a truck or some kind of automobile, crashed into him. I believe it was a cover up, because he knew FAR too much about what the government was trying to cover up. And that was whatever was in that pod.

There was definately and alien in that pod. I would even shoot for two. A witness said that he was going to check it out, and he was turned around by the military. He didn't listen. He drove away, and snuck through another way into the woods. He hid behind several military vehicles, and saw tons of armed soldiers in front of where the object landed. Then, he heard what he said, "was a scream at such a high volume, no human could possibly have made that sound." Then, seconds after, he heard another scream, just like the previous one, and then he took off running.

I am telling you. There is some pretty weird crap going on. I mean, we wonder why aliens may want to harm us, when we are killing/and or endangering them, whenever some crashland!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Yasuhiko23

It was a car on Ventura Highway. He was walking at night and hit. It was a hit and run. He was preparing before this happened a show that would cover all the information, but was visited by two men in suits. After that he stopped talking about it.

He did an edited version of the story which was watered down and pointed toward a meteor. Whatever the men said to him, Murphy lost his spark, and never spoke about it again to friends and family. He also took to his grave whatever was said.

JB

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yasuhiko23
he was. Several days after the broadcast, a truck or some kind of automobile, crashed into him.

If several days you mean around 1460 days or so later, you'd be right. The Keckburg Crash and Murphy's radio broadcast were in 1965. He died in California in 1969.

Originally posted by Yasuhiko23
There was definately and alien in that pod. I would even shoot for two...

That is quite a leap there. While there are few facts in dispute, it would seem something did crash there, where do you determine there were two "aliens" in the object?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Now if he was hit by a low flying UFO....that would be something!

new topics

top topics

join