It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yippee, let's introduce ourselves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hi ATS

I was a lurker for, umm, probably one or two years before registering an account in April of 2008.

I was taught from a young age that when I don't have anything relevant to say, I try not to spam the forums; which explains my meager 20 posts to date.

I do have two interesting subjects I would like to bring to your attention, but for that, I need 25 farting posts discussing the goddamn weather and my charming personality.

Deny ignorance, but only after you have improved the forums with 25 useless crap posts.

This is probably my third bloody introduction, but here I am. At this rate, perhaps in six months I can start posting.

Best Regards,

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by oniris

Hi oniris, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 thoughtful posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Can you elaborate on what you consider to be a "thoughtful post"?

Thanks,

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hello

I have been a lurker for a while too. There's a lot of enjoyment just reading here. Recently got the urge to make threads too so it's time to get a little more talkative.
How's the weather?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GoatwolfeWolfgoate

Well, it could be worst. Considering that we are in February and that there was recent talk of a new ICE AGE.

It is currently 9 °C in paris, mostly clouded, wind blowing at 13mph and humidity at 76%

Thanks,

Regards

edit on 5-2-2011 by oniris because: Misspelled February (Febrary) (does it count as a post !!!???)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Interesting rant, tease. Good luck getting your posts, maybe try commenting on a few threads? Contribute some things about weather. There are plently of ongoing threads you could add to. Can't be any worse than reintroducing yourself.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Welcome aboard
second line

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
Interesting rant, tease. Good luck getting your posts, maybe try commenting on a few threads? Contribute some things about weather. There are plently of ongoing threads you could add to. Can't be any worse than reintroducing yourself.

Did you actually know that Limestone shale will weather faster than Schist?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
Welcome aboard
second line

Thank you Anglodemonicmatrix.

How goes the weather in you undisclosed though probably charming location?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Welcome.. have fun

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paulos
Welcome.. have fun

Thanks to all who helped
now, lemme make my first lawful post!

top topics

join