It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GLP finally going down for good

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Uhm, I've been gone a while. Remind me again how not to get a GLP post deleted?

I mean I would like to point to a few of my thread-gems if I get the inclination. But where's the barometer for how ATS feels about other forums as a subject or reference, in regards to my shared intellectual property? Thanks in advance!
edit on 5-2-2011 by smallpeeps because: splng

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Brux, the layout os very nice once you get the hang of it.

GLP's was very easy and basic to navigate. ATS has worked hard to spice this site up and has led to a little bit of a learning curve if your not used to it.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Uhm, I've been gone a while. Remind me again how not to get a GLP post deleted?

I mean I would like to point to a few of my thread-gems if I get the inclination. But where's the barometer for how ATS feels about other forums as a subject or reference, in regards to my shared intellectual property? Thanks in advance!
edit on 5-2-2011 by smallpeeps because: splng

GLP's owner and the owners here at ATS have had a very.......er.......troubled past, I would avoide pasting anything you had there over here. Probably having started this thread alone is a sore spot for the ATS gods.

Me love you guys long time btw......

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It is sad that this place is full of so many who reject God's word and slander Israel, but as GLP is down this will be my new major home. GLP had its faults, but the mods always respected Israel and were quick to remove posts slandering her and her people.

I look forward to fellowshipping with you. I hope ATS will acquire the strength of will and character necessary to stand up to the terrible onslaught of antisemitism which is swamping the Interent.

edit on 5-2-2011 by ZionSteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I guess now that GLP is gone I will have to come back here to get my news/ doom fix.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
So the psyop has finally come to an end. I must admit, I did visit regularly because I was accepted there and my opinion didn't generate numerous bans. That being said, I think it really was a govt sponsored psyop/info seek site and if it really has been shut down it's because the site didn't generate enough terrorist/threat leads to warrant it's continued existence.

Interesting though the message posted about threats against family and friends. Maybe it really was owned by an individual and the info posted just got to be too much to handle "comfortably."

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
GLP had a recent troll clampdown, wonder if that did it?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I, too, was a GLP member but mostly read without posting too much.
Not addicted to doom that much.
I just like to know what's going on.
This site is a bit trickier to navigate but the lack of, shall we say, "colorful
language" will be refreshing here.

So, hello to all. :-)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by uscrusader
GLP had a recent troll clampdown, wonder if that did it?

As I said elsewhere, Nazis and Antisemites killed GLP.

Want a free web? Then learn to police it yourself" Stand up to Nazis. Stand up to those who hate Israel because of their own failures. Reject them, and there will be no need for further shutdowns.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join