It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GLP finally going down for good

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trayen11
reply to post by kyanther

I can agree, they have some pretty good people there....but the aount of idiots on GLP dwarfed anything ATS has ever seen. if they come here sifting through the crap is going to be very very hard.

Yes, but news broke faster over there due to the unlogged posters. I took a hiatus from here as well some time back after some libs decided to stalk my posts and I got censored for defending a personal attack without resorting to cursing.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

im from glp ...lol the mass exodus begins ...

I went on there i thought what the hell .... I wonder what happened ?

oh name's jonnie by the way

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Whew! I am sure glad I kept this account. GLP went down and the doom monkey on my back was about to put on a show.

Nice to see you again ATS.

link   
reply to post by godsaveme

Hey, I argued with you last night.

FNG here.. =P

link   
Yes it is true news would break faster there, problem is sifting through the total crap to find the news, and dealing with the insane amount of trolls on the site was exausting.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I will save you my son, all you have to do is sign over your bank account and it is done

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PayMeh

Hey, I argued with you last night.

FNG here.. =P

lol....Hi buddie ;-)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hi ATS...first time poster.

Funny thing, I was researching that omega thing earlier today (as I Googled 'godlikeproductions' if you get the joke), and I was on here looking around. Seems like a nice(r) place.

I thought I would post - Trin was on voice chat and was lashing out at people. Saying stuff like 'nobody ever helped' and 'I sacrificed' and that he was going to take down the servers and then poof - chat was gone.

Doesn't sound good. If there is real danger happening then we can only hope for a safe outcome. Nobody, especially friends and family, certainly don't deserve to be harrassed about a forum.
edit on 5-2-2011 by telefiend because: Edited because I wasn't writing in complete sentences!

link   
Derail here...

I used glp for the breaking news/ interesting articles that came over.

I do read a lot more conspiracies here at ats

link   
reply to post by TKDRL

LOL, WAIT!?!?!?!?!

Are you the cousin I heard about in Saudi Arabia who is some prince twice removed on your dads side to the Kings of old?

The rich one right?

I'll forward you my account info right away!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Yeah well after the trolling and slamming I see on ATS the GLP crowd may be a refreshing break.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Yes it is true news would break faster there, problem is sifting through the total crap to find the news, and dealing with the insane amount of trolls on the site was exausting.

oh come on glp is great even the trolling and the weird threads are good to ......

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

Oh no, I do agree.

GLP did tend to break good storied quicker then any other forum, but the bad tended to dwarf the good there alot.

I lurked there but rarley did anything else.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I am god, you probably didn't recognize me because of my battle helmet. I had to go bitchslap satan when this photo was taken

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by godsaveme

oh come on glp is great even the trolling and the weird threads are good to ......

They are good if you are using them as a reference point to ensure you have not completely gone off the rails and lost your mind.

And ok I will admit I did LMAO!!!! quite a few times at some of the stuff on there.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I am a member at god like productions as well. I joined in 2011 about a week a go. It is ok web site but I like ATS a lot more. I have been a member here since 2004. I have been very active since 2009. There posts were never really as substainal as here.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
i made this account almost a year ago and im sad that glp is down but maybe people wont be as rude on here. im looking forward to a new "home" no im not about OMG DOOM DOOM DOOM! i am peaceful respectful and just trying to seek truth just like other people.

so yeah with that being said I hope you guys wont mind having me around

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
what is going on at GLP right now truly lacks professionalism...even for an anything goes conspiracy forum. know i have to get used to this new layout...the nerve.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Yeah it has been fun.

In the last year or so I have posted thousands of things as AC over there. Now I guess I'll hang out here. Good people at ATS. I felt I could cuss more at GLP and draw cruder analogies and use the a-word more. I wanted to post like a sailor. A mean sailor. And I did that, at GLP. And that, I could not do here at ATS. Yes it was more fun. I wish it would come back up because it had a great vibration though obviously there was a light >< dark sort of battle going on. Good times.

I feel bad for these people who run forums. It's like any idiot can affect your brand! It's got to be both profitable and stressful at both times.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LotusWarrior

Nope not at all. Like I said a few time GLP did have some really good and respectful posters.....you did have to deal with alot of idiots due to the Anon Coward easy posting.

Glad to have you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join