It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GLP finally going down for good

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I have been looking at glp oved stuff going on there over last couple of days and now it seems the site is gone. Lets just say our forum here is about to be flooded with idiot doomers......

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Well, that is rather melodramatic of them.

Yeah, we will get inundated if it stays down, but maybe we can make them see the light of reality.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceriddwen

I've been there and tried, never works, you get flamed and cursed at.

No one there is happy unless there is doom on the horizon.

You should have read some of the crap from there during the yellowstone swarms.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

edit on 5-2-2011 by LadySkadi because: multiple threads

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trayen11
I have been looking at glp oved stuff going on there over last couple of days and now it seems the site is gone. Lets just say our forum here is about to be flooded with idiot doomers......

www.godlikeproductions.com...

No no no!! I don't want MORE doom-sayers! It's hard enough getting to the facts without more unfounded opinions! To be honest I never visited the GLP site but I trust what the people of ATS have said about this site :S

Upon clicking the link to this site I am confronted with this quote:

at what point does the personal sacrifice become too great? when you put the life of my friends and family at risk. I will not allow this website to cause my friends and family to live in fear you won hope you are happy the last light of the world has been extinguished

edit on 5-2-2011 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2011 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I do agree the owner there is pretty weird at time. He talks alot of crap on his own website. My gathering is he is in legal issues with someone from the forum.

Something about Cyber Gang Stalking.....

But knowing that website you are right and it will be back in 24 hours.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

Its bad there. You try and open eyes there when a real bogus thread starts and you are immediatley labeled as a Shill.

ATS is about to get very bad

Our Moderators will be working overtime.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I just started a thread on this same topic. The only thing coming up on the homepage is the following:

"at what point does the personal sacrifice become too great?

when you put the life of my friends and family at risk.

I will not allow this website to cause my friends and family to live in fear

you won

hope you are happy

the last light of the world has been extinguished"

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Howdy!
Do you take refugees?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolMemberOfATS

LOL!!!

Well i guess it depends on your level DOOM love and ability to think rationally

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
i wonder if Kevin Martin will try to sell his weather station bullcrap on ATS now that GLP is gone lol

the guy in the video below would get his weather reports posts pinned at GLP

edit on 5-2-2011 by canadabcpg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Look on the bright side. With GLP gone, some good people will also come here. Also, some people, like myself, will come back here after a long hiatus.
This place is really strange looking compared to the last time I truly "hung out" on here. It's not that I left because I dislike the site, I just found that it....hampers..me from digging deep into my thoughts on things because of the whole your-comments-are-copyright-to-the-sites-owner drama. Who cares now though. We'll see if I can readjust to ATS in time I guess.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kyanther

I can agree, they have some pretty good people there....but the aount of idiots on GLP dwarfed anything ATS has ever seen. if they come here sifting through the crap is going to be very very hard.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Trayen11:

According to your reply to my post, I am VERY happy to be apart of the ATS family!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Trayen11:

According to your reply to my post, I am VERY happy to be apart of the ATS family!

SnF!

Peace & Respect,

AS
edit on 5-2-2011 by AeonStorm because: SnF

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

Well this ought to be amusing then lol. One of the best things about coming here is to get some laughs, and it sounds like maybe we will be getting a lot of laughs now. The downside is the laugh threads usually end up pushing stuff that should be on the front page IMO a few pages back fast

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Dude doesn't think too much of himself does he? The light of the world? I saw the thread about the cyber stalker but he was all bravado and you better come clean our you're gonna get it.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by adept2u

Sounded like something I would have said in first grade to a bully, before i could really kick some ass lmao.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
It was really strange I was actually on the site talking about the whole Alex Jones phantom caller stuff, and poof the site turned into a phantom! lol
I honestly have been going to GLP more just because this forum is a bit harder to navigate... But oh well, you guys are nicer anyways!

But their are less "smilies" I like those...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Yeah he was talking in his chat about how anyone involved needs to come clean or face charges......

I dont really know i was more of a lurker there for the odd (and i mean odd) time a good thread popped up.

One poster was very good and smart, hope he comes over.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join