It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You All Have Scared Me Too Death!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jhnmed11

As a reference ATS TINWIKI FORUM think of it as a "conspiracy dictionary" listed in alphabetical order.

I just did a quick search about the Denver Airport and got this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems to have a lot of info. Remember, the original posters of threads might get it wrong but users are usually quick to correct discrepancies, so read all the post.

Pole shifty - if you search you will find lots? This one is new and the guy claims to be in the aeronautics industry.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Inflation- not a conspiracy. real.

edit on 5-2-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
hi jhnmed11,

welcome to ats... By the sounds of it your finding out just how much more interesting life is

think of all the negatives as a catalyst for change to something more positive.

The negative being ignorance which only goes to further the nazinew world order!

The world is set up to fuel our fears, egos and insecurities which helps to keep us in that naive state.

To conquer these is to start unlocking our true potential. Materialism and bright shinny things only serves to distract us from this all.

Think of the Universe as a consciousness and our consciousness is a part of this! Thought is Energy, life is based on energy. This is the Creator/God. Our spirit/soul is a part of this Energy/"God". Our spirit/soul has come to this planet to learn and experience from. We learn the most from the negatives in life!! All thought all action is creative energy, we are creators/gods in our own right!

Let go of fear and put your Energy into building a world based on Love!

There is no such thing as death, only new beginnings! But first you must learn what your spirit has come here to learn. There is no good there is no bad just experience!

Be a light to others, its all about being in service to others and not the self.

Its all about the choices we make!!!

Your a part of Earth at the most amazing time, we're all soooo lucky to be here at this time! No matter what happens just enjoy and learn!!

Hope this helps.

Peace out and enjoy.

Ps, checkout- bill hicks, a positive drug story on youtube!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

This is so easy. First you stick with us, because this site is one of the smartest things you've ever done.

Second even squirrels are smart enough to prepare for winter, or bad times. What do you think your responsabilities are as a man to your wife and child. If I have to spell it out for you. You quietly prepare with stash somewhere. You can do this without anyone knowing a thing. In fact your better off if you do. Then when the shizzle does come down and it will.

You have done what a man is supposed to do. Give his family a fighting chance.

Or you can get caught with your pants down and be filled with regret.

Now what are you gonna do?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jhnmed11
reply to post by timewalker

Well let's see.... There is the pole shift, the inflation of the dollar, and of course, the Denver airport.

I recommend that whenever you find a topic that you want to research here on ATS. Take a minute to also research that same topic on Youtube.

You can always find some good info and people sometimes put some cool music along with their videos. Music helps to sooth the soul and it's always good to have some music when you learn how the Universe or the Government is going to screw you.

Edit: What are your concerns with the Denver Airport ? Is it the underground city or the statue of the Blue Horse of the Apocalype?
edit on 5-2-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I don't understand what scares you...
The upcoming end of the world(which happens every 2 weeks),the alien invasion(also in regular bases),the reptilian overlords that have taken over the world or the apocalypse?

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

You can do both cannot you, you just have to live your life.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Knowledge is power.....just be careful where you get your knowledge from. There are a lot of very smart people here, but there are some certified nuts here too! That's what I love about it. Seriously though.....ANYTHING could happen to ANYONE at ANY given moment....that's a fact of life.....always has been, always will be. Enjoy your life, and your new baby, and just stay informed. Worry changes nothing.....education helps us deal with the unexpected....my advice is to cherish every moment, and live life to the fullest...... which is what people should do anyway.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS I hope you enjoy the topics and people here as much as I do.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Ok welcome,, but yes be afraid,,,very afraid,, ok cue "Mr. Bean gif" warning adults only,, or sence of humour, or never mind i ramble,, welcome
Me

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join