It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You All Have Scared Me Too Death!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I am somewhat new to your site here. I have read posts here for approximately a year now and find myself scared poopless!!! ( trying to keep appropiate language) I have found a plethura of info on here. I am very appreciative. Thank you. But, I have a great job with a great wife and a baby on the way. I am a realist. I see and read just like all of you. Yet, I find myself in a cunnundrum. What to do??? Keep realizing the reality that faces us and choose to address it with hoarding of food and weaponry. Or; live in the "ignorance is bliss code". I have found some amazing info here. Is it really that bad??

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 2/5/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Jhnmed11

Welcome to ATS!

And to answer your question, no; although
being prepared for emergencies is a good idea in general.
edit on 5-2-2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by manta78

Welcome to ATS!

And to answer your question, no.

Lies, you know it's YES.

But we never break rule --redacted -- You edited your post, no point relaying rules here now !!!!11

oO

edit on 5/2/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

ok

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

To be informed is half the battle of being prepared. I think we all should have some small sort of emergency kit but nothing extreme. A lot of the info has been put out there to distract you and cause fear.

May God grant us all the strength to change the things we can, the serenity to accept the things which we can not and the wisdom to know the difference.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
It will pass...

step 1 -shock
step 2 - terror
step 3 - denial
step 4 - acceptance
step 5 - mad
step 6 - peace.

Welcome to ATS....

Don't let the trolls run you off and don't believe everything here, do your research.
edit on 5-2-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
i used to be scared now im just ready and prepared

fear does nobody anygood.
i acept my world is not what i thought it was
educate your family once your calm

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Mate,the good news is that half the stuff on ATS is just plain BS fear mongering..

The bad news is, it's only half..

Welcome aboard.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I am happy to get feed back. But really do not understand the FEAR MONGERS! If it is as really bad as proclaimed on here sometimes; then why not just put a bullet in your temple???

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

To be informed is half the battle of being prepared. I think we all should have some small sort of emergency kit but nothing extreme. A lot of the info has been put out there to distract you and cause fear.

May God grant us all the strength to change the things we can, the serenity to accept the things which we can not and the wisdom to know the difference.

edit on 5-2-2011 by Jhnmed11 because: Did not finish and trying to figure out this web site and its complicated structure.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jhnmed11
I am happy to get feed back. But really do not understand the FEAR MONGERS! If it is as really bad as proclaimed on here sometimes; then why not just put a bullet in your temple???

Well that would have a dramatic effect on membership, and thus profits..

Not really an acceptable option..

We'd rather you stay around and be scared shi&%ess if that's OK with you..

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
What to do:

Time:
Spend your time contributing to the destruction of this corrupt system

Money:
Consider every cent you spend to be a vote in the direction you wish to see humanity travel in. Boycott and Divest from those who are not contributing to the world view you aspire to live under.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Don't be afraid, be prepared. Other than that you and everyone else (myself included) should be treating every day as a gift that is not guaranteed to come again tomorrow. Once you start appreciating every day and living it to its fullest (which is very difficult in the current social design) there really isn't much more you can do.

The level of fear people have in these uncertain times is directly proportional to how deep in the sand their head was all their life.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Fear mongers have been around for as long as fear. They just have a platform now. Perhaps you could tell us what has scared the crap out of you (we probably have a pretty good idea) and maybe some of us could help you to find some reads that will counter that feeling. Or reinforce it...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
They want you to be scared

they feed on your fearfull energy

Fight back with love for your family and live a healthy normal life

But yea........not for very much longer

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Well let's see.... There is the pole shift, the inflation of the dollar, and of course, the Denver airport.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by PeacefulGuerilla

Sadly, I work for Du pont... Think that one over...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Well, here's your choices - keep reading ATS and soon you'll become so hardened to it all you'll loose your fear... And at the same time you'll be gaining information to help you along the way should 'something' happen!

WELCOME! Enjoy the ride and don't forget to tip your waitresses and bartenders!

epace

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Welcome,

Don't be scared. Although, there is a lot of thing happening, try to see your way through it by looking at things for yourself.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Hello Jhnmed11, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Hefficide,
ATS member and Moderator.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join