It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i being abducted on random nights ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienDecendants

That's pretty much what I wished to know more of from you, have you had dreams of this nature since posting the thread and how you'd react if allowed to experience this in waking.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

Thanks for the link wingsfan

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

the last time i had a dream about them/it was Jan 16, 2011...the one so called dream about the same tall brown gray waiting for me to open the door at night.. for some reason i felt like couldn't opened it maybe because of fear?
i am unsure if there going to hurt me, if they have bad intentions...who knows

also im not sure howd id react if i were allowed to experience the whole thing, maybe i wouldn't fell like this if maybe i could establish trust with them in the future one day...
edit on 2/5/2011 by AlienDecendants because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I've been abducted by the same beings as the OP every night for the past 10 years.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 13erk0witz

OP? what does that mean? and could u tell me a little more about ur experiences? thanks

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienDecendants
reply to post by 13erk0witz

OP? what does that mean? and could u tell me a little more about ur experiences? thanks

OP means original post, or in this case Original Poster, meaning you

I am glad that you are getting some nice responses in your thread. This makes a very good thread for others to read, and hopefully it is helping you out here too.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Have you considered setting up a nanny cam or a voice activated recorder? Just to see what you might capture?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
OP means opening post or opening poster, the originator or first poster of/in a thread.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I believe you, I am an abductee and have had similiar marks myself. I Have used techniques listed on this website www.metatech.org... and it has helped greatly reduce if not stop my abductions. Best of luck to you!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

xyne,

I checked out your link. Wow....that's some pretty far "out there" stuff. They must consider me the devil incarnate....

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
I'm short on time here but I will tell you a couple of things I know with absolute certainty. I have no desire to respond to anyone would like to refute this, there is nothing that can change my mind.

1. Abduction happens. All the time. The technology they have in higher densities would blow humanity away. This includes back and forth time travel as well as stopping time itself, all of which are nice abilities to have when performing abductions on others.

2. The vast majority of the planet has been abducted but is unaware of it. I have been abducted so many times it is not worth counting. In one abduction at an early age, they placed implants inside my ears. They use them to "ping" me messages or implant thoughts and desires that are not mine. Before the end of the abduction, they use a memory wiping device to clear one from any recollection of the incident.

3. There is nothing random about it. It is planned. There are windows, so to speak, that open up that allow this to happen.

I know these things because I have been able to go back through meditation and see what has actually happened to me in the past. Furthermore, I was fully conscious for my last abduction experience and the memory wipe didn't take.

The naysayers don't matter. Follow your heart to the answers you are looking for. There is valuable insight in this if you choose to seek it.

I believe you. I had a weird experience a couple of years ago and now I start to "vibrate" right before I fall asleep. It's very odd and I have no idea what's happening. I also can't remember my dreams when that happens. My girlfriend said she saw several dark figures standing around me as I slept. She said they were just looking at me. She said they were almost paper thin from the side view but look normal from the front. Very weird.
edit on 6-2-2011 by Graphix10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Graphix10

Thank you.

I do have a question for you. Can you go into further detail about when you vibrate? I have a very specific event that happened recently involving "vibrating" and an extremely dark figure and want to see if they match up.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Hi when u said vibrate could u get into a little more detail? for a couple of years now, i think, Ive been getting these weird feelings in my head, they happen in randoms parts in my head, one is gong on right now as i type it up..anyway, i get this odd feeling like something moving inside my head but not moving like kinda like a vibration in random parts of my head from time to time... last night i had a small vibration in my right hand before falling asleep, and then it stopped after a while. Other times when it does happen i get them sometimes at the back of my skull area... could it be related to the some called abductions? i dont feel scared that these this happens in my head but i am curious why...im getting it again in my forehead...it dosent hurt it just feels like a small vibration in a certain spot, random spots...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

Thank you.

I do have a question for you. Can you go into further detail about when you vibrate? I have a very specific event that happened recently involving "vibrating" and an extremely dark figure and want to see if they match up.

It's kind of random...sometimes it starts at my feet, sometimes my hands and sometimes my head. Sometimes it's mild, other times intense. I do notice it happens before I actually fall asleep. Last night it was my feet and my right hand. I can also feel a random 'push', if you will. It seem to come out of my back, but it feels like a slight push.

Once it starts, if I close my eyes, it's very active in a kind of monochromatic way. I see swirling images and movement. Pretty bizarre but I can usually calm my mind and get pasted it. I have also seen flashes of light, felt like someone was poking my chest area (almost like an operation?), and I've heard my name called.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

i see mostly green swirls when i close my eyes at night before falling asleep, sometimes in the morning. When i fist started to see the green swirls and movements when i closed my eyes it try to stop it from happening, but now i let it run its course...sometimes i get theses random thoughts/images of the grays...lol maybe its from movies, or maybe form something that actually happened...i hope to maybe learn from them maybe become friends or something...hopefully ill be ready to meet them face to face, and maybe they'll let me remember my abductions, im actually curious on what goes on, i want to get used to seeing there faces and all, maybe im asking to much from them.....only they know what lies in the future....

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Graphix10
It's kind of random...sometimes it starts at my feet, sometimes my hands and sometimes my head. Sometimes it's mild, other times intense. I do notice it happens before I actually fall asleep. Last night it was my feet and my right hand. I can also feel a random 'push', if you will. It seem to come out of my back, but it feels like a slight push.

Once it starts, if I close my eyes, it's very active in a kind of monochromatic way. I see swirling images and movement. Pretty bizarre but I can usually calm my mind and get pasted it. I have also seen flashes of light, felt like someone was poking my chest area (almost like an operation?), and I've heard my name called.

Are you familiar with your aura? That is to ask, are you familiar with its vibrations perhaps in comparison to the vibrations this presents? I'm trying to get at if these are two different things or if the vibrations are actually the same.

Many things from the positive side, as opposed to things as abductions and such, happen during that same time between awake and dream state. Swirling images, sounds, light, etc. can be benevolent and if they feel right, they are certainly worth exploring. The trick is to properly discern what's what.

As far as the experience I was refering to, it was a vibration from within. Like something was trying to detach my soul from this human container. The figure doing this was pure plack and had a garbled voice that was not even close to human. For 30 seconds, it literally shook me to my core yet I could still feel these specific vibrations. I felt like I couldn't save myself and in the end, it seemed more than anything that I was rescued.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I too am an abductee/contactee and just the other night had a dream with the "brown" version of the greys in it. It was very strange.

In this dream one of the beings was approaching me very quickly, I was afraid and stepping backward but very slowly and cautiously. Then of all things...He throws a small ball at me sorta of rolled it on the ground at my feet. I'm like oooooookkkkkkk. And I picked it up and threw it back. Then he throws it back to me again but this time I catch it and I here some sort of amused expression. Not really laughter but just like it amused him or it. This went on for a few moments. But then the dream went bad... And many of them started coming from out of no where I thought they were attacking at this point they seemed not so happy. I woke up.

I have had many experiences but all the other ones were even more lucid. I'll admit this seemed like a dream, but I'm not into sports or throwing a ball or anything even close AT ALL so I wonder...

My other experiences I have seen just about every species talked about. Once they all stood around me like they were saying "see there are many species of us right now", including a line with my DNA!. I'm like great.... freaky stuff.

Oh and one thing for sure I don't like the thoughts of is that "insectoid" looking one. Some call a "praying mantis" style alien....they have examined me before...not cool. I would not be so quick to call any of them friendly. If they are fixing you or something it's for there own benefit, not yours. Don't be deceived by these guys that do everything under the cover of night. Intruders they are in my opinion. Of course if they come around saying they are aligned with the living Creator and the Jesus Christ is who he says he is then I might change my mind. But in the mean time it's a DNA war and always has been a DNA war. They are trying to force there way back into the race that will become the future leaders of the entire universe, because they lost there right to be that due to the rebellion and wars long ago....

Aight then...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

hmm... well i dont feel anything unusual, and if it is for their benefit, so be it... i guess...
but one thing is for sure, i dont want to be judgmental or anything, i cant jump to conclusions...it is what my gut says...could u maybe tell me why you feel this way about them?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Years and years of research and...experiences. Since a child have I had this going on. I have not only researched I have glimpses of future etc. I believe I see at least a larger portion of the big picture. I certainly don't have all the answers by no means, but perhaps some of them. My research has led to every esoteric teaching under the sun. I have studied the occult and all things pertaining to secret tech, quantum physics, easter philosophy on and on. Even mathematics and hyper-dimensional physics. I have studied religions and scrutinized the Christian faith with a microscope. I believe in Christ but thats about were I part with organized religion. I DESPISE religion. So don't think I'm all religious. Nor do I think they are demons. That's another topic. I do think for the most part they are self serving. Of course there are other beings out there that truly are aligned with our Creator! But it appears that most of them stay hidden and just help without getting any credit. All the beings talk in symbols and leave messages. What else is well known in history to be a messenger? This is a vast subject and I realize how many people feel. Even knowing what they are I myself am drawn to them at times. But I know that that things are not always as they appear. Evil can come dressed up as an Angel of light. We even had warnings in ancient text of this very thing and not to be deceived.

I wish it were not so. But again from what I can tell this is all a vast DNA project that they never had permission to do in the first place. I believe the old world that has passed away was one of high technology too and thats a whole other can of worms but it all relates. A matter of fact my research has been intersecting in the most synchronous way lately. It's like EVERYTHING is connecting! Everything!

I hope this helps some. I would say to address your original question. Absolutely your being abducted or at the least visited. Pray to God to show you truth in this and I'm sure he will. He's a loving creator and he loves ALL of his creation. One day soon he will make all in all and be one with his creation and universe. This is all growing pains and we are all learning,... them including!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
What was your interest in ufo and aliens prior to this experience? Did you take a greater than average interest in them?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join