It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i being abducted on random nights ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

also another thing is that during the day i have some memory loss, im only 19...like idk i forget things...more than i was younger...like yesterday morning my socks were next to me and i forgot how they even got there? last time i saw them were when they were on my feet when going to bed the night before...like i woke up and combed my hair and poof my socks were at the side of my bed were i slept...funny huh...i find it odd how they got there...
edit on 2/4/2011 by AlienDecendants because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
keep a camera beside your bed, perhaps start a video at night. See if you can capture them on some sort of recording...

All i know is, if a big tall thing was walkin through my house at night, it wouldn't be leaving. At least not in one piece...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

ive been trying to look for a cheap camera that records in the night, but i cant find anything cheap, any one help me? like under 10 dollars lol...i have a camera but it dosent record nigh time stuff i think...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
No they are not random nights at all, they are planned long in advance. There is a plan for you.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonbeast1111

sometimes i wonder if they will ever let me remember the actual expirence,if they are real..maybe one day in the future...
edit on 2/4/2011 by AlienDecendants because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, I have a feeling that since it's gotten more vivid over time you'll have even more detailed dreams.

I'm in the same boat as far as sleeping 12-13 hours and still feeling tired the rest of the day with no idea why.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'm short on time here but I will tell you a couple of things I know with absolute certainty. I have no desire to respond to anyone would like to refute this, there is nothing that can change my mind.

1. Abduction happens. All the time. The technology they have in higher densities would blow humanity away. This includes back and forth time travel as well as stopping time itself, all of which are nice abilities to have when performing abductions on others.

2. The vast majority of the planet has been abducted but is unaware of it. I have been abducted so many times it is not worth counting. In one abduction at an early age, they placed implants inside my ears. They use them to "ping" me messages or implant thoughts and desires that are not mine. Before the end of the abduction, they use a memory wiping device to clear one from any recollection of the incident.

3. There is nothing random about it. It is planned. There are windows, so to speak, that open up that allow this to happen.

I know these things because I have been able to go back through meditation and see what has actually happened to me in the past. Furthermore, I was fully conscious for my last abduction experience and the memory wipe didn't take.

The naysayers don't matter. Follow your heart to the answers you are looking for. There is valuable insight in this if you choose to seek it.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
hey was interesting dreams or experiences that you had ive had the dream where you feel yourself going up and you see the ground below you only ive actually not blacked out till am out the earths atmosphere weird experience but yeah what really got me spooked was that mark you received ive had the exact same mark on me before and a triangular shaped one on my hand i just thought it was a spider bite or somthing

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Thats all really interesting!! I'd love to experience that.. The closest thing I've felt to that tho, (which i'm fairly certain is nothing) is before I was a mom, and got to actually take NAPS during the day, I used to 'wake up' and get the strangest sensation that something was trying to pull me up out of my bed .. some force. I couldn't move my arms or legs or say anything at all... It usually only happened during naps though.. I have no idea what caused it, but after it stopped freaking me out, I used to look forward to it, and try to 'let myself go'....
Thanks for posting!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
in my personal experience, you'll eventually KNOW beforehand, if that makes any sense to you. I got to the point I knew what awaited by the time I woke up. and no, forget the camera. they won't let you even physically look at them half the time yet alone try to film them, and if you somehow did, they will undo it.

what got me was how you saw the lights appear "dim". this is an effect their tech has on our lightbulb filiments. don't ask me how it works, but I've seen this a ton. also, they mind hallways alot, this suggest there was probably people in other rooms of your house during these events.

the nature of the screen test is just the beginning, more advance ones await. like controled, simulated, falls from high structures. sounds weird I know. though I can also remember being told when I was young to get into a ditch when a tornado approaches, again I don't know why but they do crazy s# like this.

eventually the rest of my times with "them" I remember were all "social" test. try to remember seeing other people when you are with them. I was shown cultural items from what I assume were other "people" similar to us. I was told to hurry, in that event there was at least 30 people with me. I remember a black guy waiting for them to let us in the ship or whatever and was telling me, "next time I hope they let us bring a coat, i"m f'king freezing", lol! during that event I could see I was ouside the valley behind the nellis range, I could make out the lights from the vegas strip over the ridge. we were shown books, guns, blankets, paintings, etc.. then told we would not be allowed to remember this in any detail. I always thought this was a disclosure test they gave us.

anyways, you DON'T have to like what is happening to you regardless the intentions, I have hit these suckers before and sometimes it works. not easy though.

thanks for sharing, S&F!!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Have you checked you don't get sleep paralysis I get it all the time and hallucinate some of the stuff you have mentioned...

Sleep paralysis wiki

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
im not joking or anything

but i do think it maybe spiritual by some ghost spirit or something

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

I'd love to know more about your experiences if that's ok

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienDecendants

You should check with a doctor. Those might be bed bug bites. They can appear as small red sores that can be in a line as the bug walks along trying new spots to feed.

The sores may be totally unrelated to your other experiences.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by wingsfan

I'd love to know more about your experiences if that's ok

this is an old thread, never got around to making more since this, not sure if I will.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ingram1990

youve had the exact same mark???

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

that is fine with me.. what would you like to know more about my experiences???

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hi. I'm going to go ahead and say, yes, you are being abducted on random nights. SO, the big question is, what does all of that accomplish? In other words, how have you been changed..was it for the better or worse and why?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hello AlienDecendants thanks for sharing

Let me start by saying I also experience things very close to what you describe, but I'm going to give you my take on it and how to possibly help.

First of all I can't say whether your being visited or not, if you are and its not just a product of your mind then judging by what you've written it is of my opinion it appears its is most likely happening in the spirit world, this doesn't make it any less of a reality it's just a different one to what most experience and are willing to except, hence some of the shunning of your story by some of our more close minded brothers and sisters.

To me what your are experiencing is a spiritual awakening as your third eye begins to open your starting to see new things entities/apparitions/future possibilities which can be quite frightening like doing anything for the first time.

Now I do not claim to be a Guru however my experiences started very similar to yours, I started experiencing a lot of sleep paralysis of varying degree's, and as I think you called it "false awakening" and I started to experience and still do experience demonic entities' coming into my room whether they are merely a product of our minds/fears or actual beings at the moment does not matter, how I over came them was with love, it truly does conquer all,

Once what I believe to be my spirit guide (big black dog) came to my aid and lay down next to me in my bed to comfort and protect me while I rejoiced in the love and equally expressed my love for the creator, which warmed my soul and cleansed my room of negativity.

Now as my understanding of what the creator is evolves on my journey in attempting to touch intelligent infinity it has lead me to be able to further develop these methods i.e. calling upon the power of god that lies within us all (due to us merely being an extension of the one infinite creator) I can now cleanse my room with pure love and light if I choose.

Now onto another part you mentioned you feel a lot of floating up, now I don't understand the process or what's going on here all I know is this can if you choose,by directing your intention as I did, this can be used, to achieve outer body experiences (OBE's). I have experienced it over and over again I don't know why but, when I'm experiencing sleep paralysis this helps my spirit detach from my physical body, now this may not be something you want to do, but as soon as I can become comfortable within myself with fear becoming obsolete I sometimes just ride that floaty feeling up and up and up and up faster and faster then all of a sudden I just pop out,

The first time i't was like my spirit didn't want to leave or was still attached to my physical body somehow,
because as I left I began spinning round my physical body ( I can see myself from two perspectives at this point) in my bed at very high velocity like an insanely fast fun fare ride, while the walls started displaying lots of morphing fractal patterns, accompanied by this very loud intense sound in the centre of my physical head clicking as rapidly as a spinning rattle. After some research I came to realize that this was most likely my pineal gland activating, and ever since the OBE's have been a lot smoother.

Its now like 5 am I should really get some sleep, all I can say to finish off, is work on your spiritual side in waking life, cultivate your chi, mediate, pray, do whatever works for you, and have no fear for as Bill Hicks says

"it's just a ride"

Peace

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

im just trying to see if all this is true or not? if it were so true, it would make me wonder why? im not going to go all crazy or something...i would probably ask them to let me remember the entire thing or maybe its not a good idea, who knows, but one things for sure, i wont be afraid of them or even try to hurt them, if hurting me ISN'T their agenda... i wish to learn from them and gain new insight, maybe even learn their culture...if they let me, and if im ready to meet them in real life.. or maybe im a lost member or something...the possibilities...if its allowed...thanks for responding tho...

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join