It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerusalem weather cam captures light over dome

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Due to some popular demand from members I have created this thread providing some sort of evidence that coincides with the time, date and location of the alleged UFO over Jerusalem on the 28th.

Some posters have been quoting my post but in doing so have violated the T&C regarding excessive quotes. I don't want to get into a match with the mods by having this new evidence removed so I have created this thread for discussion.

For the others who have not seen this and if you would like to have a discussion, I will post my findings again because the original thread has been closed for comments.

There is a weather cam in Jerusalem that points north and shows the old city with the dome to the right. The cam is located HERE.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1ea56654ad01.jpg[/atsimg]

This is a look into the north horizon of Jerusalem. You can see Malcha at the left side and all the way to the old city at the right.

This is a still shot of a typical night. Nothing exciting going on here.

A google map reveals the dome as indicated by the (A) and the cam is located just south of the Armenian Quarter.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0038b8c9e84f.jpg[/atsimg]

Going to the 02ws site, you can enter in any date from 2008 in the following format: 28-01-2011
I did this for every day of January. Nothing exciting until I came to 26-01-2011 AND 28-01-2011. Instead of starting with the 26th, I would like to show you what I found on the 28th first...

January 28 @ 12:57 am
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ecf9cf4131e9.jpg[/atsimg]

January 28 @ 4:18 am
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad1f83f83941.jpg[/atsimg]

A quick cut and paste of my comments from the first thread (rainy day laziness)

Now, remember I said I went through everyday of January to see if this is a common occurrence. Perhaps a street light, a yard light, or some kind of light on a timer but nothing. Not even a plane in the sky. I was expecting to see this light appear at least once but nadda. Yet, this light appears at the exact same time the witnesses say and at the exact same location. Coincidence? Maybe, but I don't believe in coincidences. i actually saw it flash in there about three times but I couldn't pause it quick enough.

I know this post may seem weak but until you go through every day I did and then suddenly see this appear in the correct location and time then I have to wonder hmmmm.

Now this tiny little light may not seem to be all that significant. But, it is and I'll tell you why...
This light was captured at exactly 3 minutes to 1 am. I went back to 26-01-2011 and this is what I found:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/779d4b9636bc.jpg[/atsimg]

Notice the time stamp on the picture? 12:57, am two days before the sighting and to the exact same minute and location.

No where in all the days of January except the 26th and 28th does this light appear.

But wait! there's more...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d5180b39180.jpg[/atsimg]

What is this thing doing hanging in the air on the afternoon of the 26th?

So yes, we have other pictures taken from a cam in Jerusalem that can not be faked.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Hey Fly-

I just posted this in that other thread. Maybe you can help?

Originally posted by FlySolo
Thank you for those of you who have checked out what I investigated last night. For the others who have not seen this and if you would like to have a discussion, I will post my findings again because the original thread has been closed for comments.

There is a weather cam in Jerusalem that points north and shows the old city with the dome to the right. The cam is located HERE.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1ea56654ad01.jpg[/atsimg]

This is a look into the north horizon of Jerusalem. You can see Malcha at the left side and all the way to the old city at the right.

Hey Fly- interesting find. Can you clear up a few things?

How can we be so sure that the dome is actually in view of the webcam? Quite honestly I can't see it, even in the day time stills. If we're not using the curious little light as a reference, what then becomes the reference for locating the dome since it can't clearly be made out?

Also, how did you determine the exact location of the webcam as south of the Armenian Quarter? Because when I went to the site it says the station is located much farther west of there, in Nayot. See from site Here

From the map, you can see the weather station is noted on the left with a shot from the actual webcam you've used. Off to the far right (east) of there is the Armenian Quarter and farther east of there is the Temple Mount- (marked w red "A)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df149d7cfcbb.png[/atsimg]

So if the camera is facing north, is it really feasible that the dome can be seen in it's view?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I applaud your efforts but it really doesn't matter what sort of proof/evidence you have "they" will be here soon to assure the rest of us gullible sheep that there is nothing new to see here and that this "NEW" information has already been debunked.
Thank you for trying though and I do appreciate the new evidence.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Question noted. Originally last night when I did this, I used my due diligence to come up with an accurate location. It was an observation I found and made the post. Now that I have created a thread on the matter it will be my responsibility to show more detail. Give me some time and I will try to get you those answers now that this has become a thread and not just a post.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Something happened to the link!!! up until now you could click on the link and it would take you right to the weather cam archive. Its gone! It was English before but now its all Hebrew. The only English says "file not found"

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
In some panoramic views I've seen on Youtube there are plenty of tower cranes in the vicinity and surrounding area,.

Could the light be from a tower crane.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

S&F good find....

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

I don't think you can see a tower crane in the daylight photos.

I will look for more webcams and hopefully I will post my findings here.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I did manage to find this conversation going on with the maker of the web cam archive and someone who has asked questions regarding the light.

The link on google used to get me there would always bring me to the archive but now it has been removed.
Here is a quote from the question

Thu 22:20James: I have a question, where is the live weather cam located and which direction is it pointed. Also, is the camera able to see the Dome of the rock from it\'s current location? if so, where is it located in the image? Thanks
-- Thu 22:31 02WS Manager: It is located at south Jerusalem looking north. The dome of the rock is not seen, but it is located at the right (east) part of the picture.
-- Thu 23:10 James: I have one last question, I observed a light that appeared in the archive videos for the webcam "All-day pictures in a clip", video date 28-01-2011. This light appears at 2011-01-27 23:57:56, 2011-01-28 00:57:59 and 2011-01-28 04:18:06. This light blinks and disappears. You can observe it in that video, and it appears in the right middle location of that video. I was curious about the lights location, could it have appeared directly above the Dome of the rock? I know this is a odd question but I thank you for your help

Link

The maker of the site states that the dome can not be seen, but it is indeed off to the right

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This is compelling evidence, excellent work, great job.

If you look really close at that light, you can sort of tell it is off the ground and not connected to the ground.

Here is what we need to do

go through and save as many images as you can to your hardrive before the Isreali Government catches on and shuts down the webcam.

Excellent work.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Ok thanks.

I'd be curious to know the answer to that last question too...

That light is more right center of the viewing plane which doesn't seem to put it anywhere near the dome.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

When I could access the archive last night, I went back as far as 2008. At the time the cam was pointed more West because the terrain was slightly different. I have been trying to access the archive again with fail to show this.

According to the manager of 02ws, the dome can't be seen but assures it is to the East of the image in question. It would be my best guess that depending on where you turn the camera would be either centered, left or more to the right.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hi everyone; I'm new.

The light also appears on 20-01-11 at 22.40

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

To me, it doesn't matter if you can "see" the dome. You can "see" light hovering above it's known location! That's all that matters?!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

All he stated is its to the right. Meaning right side of the camera? you asked can the dome be seen? Obviously it can not be seen. Can you see it during the day time? he probably thinks you are trying to get a view of the Dome and he is informing you that no you can not see it on the cam.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hey flysolo,

Thanks for starting the new thread. Star and Flag for you. Looking forward to the discussion.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChantelDay
reply to post by FlySolo

To me, it doesn't matter if you can "see" the dome. You can "see" light hovering above it's known location! That's all that matters?!

Well, you're entitled to believe that it doesn't matter, but in reality it does. All the videos in question show that this light is directly over the dome and descends almost right on top of it.

So if the dome can't be seen in the webcam then the light that appears in those stills is not the one in all the Temple videos.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

It was actually one of the debunkers asking those questions. And he wasn't truthful on the correct reply from the manager. what's his name said that the manger said the dome was "off screen" when in fact, as posted above with my external quote, the manager said " to the east"

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Does it seem that they pulled down the Webcam? I think that link doesnt work anymore

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Lets not confuse with "off screen" and "can't be seen". It is possible that the dome is obstructed. I'm looking into this now

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join