It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerusalem weather cam captures light over dome

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

"but it is located at the right (east) part of the picture" from his quote. This would assume to me that it is in the picture, but not visible.

link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

We have to be sure what the webmaster meant by saying it's not visible. I also am inclined on thinking that he meant that it's not directly visible due to other buildings in the way, but is located somewhere on right of the field of view of the camera.. So, to clear this up, I'll se what I can do with the Hi-Res zoom in pictures from the website, and correlate those with Google Earth. Hopefully, we'll know for sure where exactly the dome is located from this point of view.

link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012
Does it seem that they pulled down the Webcam? I think that link doesnt work anymore

Exactly! I find this highly suspicious

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
www.02ws.com...
Here, try this link, it works for me just perfect???
It takes me to the default blank page where you can enter the certain date, doesn't it for you as well?
edit on 3-2-2011 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

Does not work for me either. Might be a flood of people on it and its not use to this much traffic lol

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Lets not confuse with "off screen" and "can't be seen". It is possible that the dome is obstructed. I'm looking into this now

Fair enough- but if the camera is looking north as is noted on the site, then I don't see how it's possible for the dome to come into view, since its pretty much due east of the webcam location.
edit on 3-2-2011 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ch1n1t0
www.02ws.com...〈=0
Here, try this link, it works for me just perfect???
It takes me to the default blank page where you can enter the certain date, doesn't it for you as well?

Ahh there it is, thanks for that mate!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I took exactly what the Manager said and he said "but it is located at the right (east) part of the picture" he also says "the dome of the rock is not seen in the picture" obviously you can not see it. Take into account distance and objects in front of it. It is in the picture though according to quote 1 just not visible according to quote 2

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
EDIT 3 - I think I'm done with ATS...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
in an effort to keep the information flowing, in one place, so that everyone can see it and comment on it, we have been directing all jerusalem ufo threads to one place.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

please continue your discussion in that thread.

thank you

top topics

<< 1   >>

join