It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Police Van Slams Into Crowd [VIDEO] *warning graphic* plus an "ambulance"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
kdjf;klashjf;kladjsf;kadsjfa;klsdfijqweiorjto3i4[jtfi[ofqdkfjsd;lfjsa

WHAT THE HELL?!!!

This is outrageous. The street is packed with people, walking a long, not throwing stones or burning anything. Just walking. And all of a sudden, here comes a goddamn egyptian police van driven by one sorry sack of cow dung. I am appalled by this. I see fox news and cnn blathering on about democracy needed and the rioters and blah blah anderson cooper. What about this baloney?!! This makes me so mad, I am sorry to rant.

Everyone should see this. This is reality.

*warning graphic*

This one is an "ambulance" -it really makes my blood boil.

ps sorry for shouting
edit on 3-2-2011 by vermonster because: fixed link

edit on 3-2-2011 by vermonster because: fixed link, got it this time

edit on 3-2-2011 by vermonster because: added second video

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

the video url was malformed bro... nogo

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
peace
edit on 3-2-2011 by silo13 because: (non applicable any longer)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
that is quite -Snip- up. PERFECT EXAMPLE of the attitude the government has for it's people. these protests and whatnot are getting to a level I've never seen in my 23 years...this is a big a$$ deal, and the world is going to learn a lot from this, hopefully this kind of behavior won't be needed in most countries after the world sees what happened to Egypt in Jan. & Feb. of 2011...
edit on Thu, 03 Feb 2011 11:20:04 -0600 by MemoryShock because: Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Video worked fine for me.

Yep, it is getting bad out there. The state is using all the tricks to prevent change. I pray the military does not turn on the protesters. Tommorow Syria is going to explode as well as Egypt.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

That was horrific.

Somebody should be shouting. You keep yelling. You go right ahead. I'll yell with you.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

This is why they have tried to cut off all communications to the outside world. I am following all the egyptian sites on my twitter just so they can get things out. Everyone can help by following all the these sites on twitter. Twitter gave them phone numbers to call and they are posting their calls to twitter. God help them all because this is just what would happen here if Americans tried that.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
added second video
edit on 3-2-2011 by vermonster because: added second video moved it to the OP

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I feel for those people.

Need to ask though, in a country where there is a media blackout, isn't it odd that an unmarked van was filmed and managed to get on youtube?

reminds me of the fake footage that came out of south america several years back when a staged shooting incited riots everywhere.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
In the second video they should not lift the body of the man just run over up... they could make it worse

Personaly I dont blame the ones driving... I would not want to stop among those monkeys, they would prob kill or torture them

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Originally posted by Vandalour
In the second video they should not lift the body of the man just run over up... they could make it worse

I agree. I feel that is common sense where I'm from thanks to my education. I've only heard great things about the current egyptian government, I bet they divert tons of cash to public education.

Personaly I dont blame the ones driving... I would not want to stop among those monkeys, they would prob kill or torture them

That is because you do not have a soul.

I most certainly DO blame the ones driving. They make conscious decisions to accept their pay to do what they do.
edit on 3-2-2011 by vermonster because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2011 by vermonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Is this what you call a complete breakdown of civility? It seems the very definition of chaos when even police and ambulance drivers mow down pedestrians rather than stop.

This protest is not going well. Hopefully it has hit bottom and will be resolved soon, but it must be a measure of Mubarik's callousness that he would rather his whole country go down in flames than step aside and lose face.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I would not want to stop among those monkeys, they would prob kill or torture them

This is very likely, but only because those "monkeys" are afraid you're going to run them over.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

monkeys ???
MONKEYS ???????

I did not see any monkeys in that video.
I did however see quite a few human beings.

how belittling of you

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
When the SHTF
Stay away from the FAN,
RULE 1 Stay the hell away from the fan, unless you ARE the fan, stay away from the fan!

There will be hundreds if not thousands of people around you, and you do not know, cannot know, will not know their intentions and actions.
You may share in their needs and position, but you cannot control their actions, only your own.

It's like a bug zapper,
the action and hub bub draws you to the site and then PPPRRRUFFFTTT youre done !
Sad to see, but common sense, if you want to increase your survival rate.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I would like to hate you for what you said. I really do hate your choice of words to call those emotional humans monkeys. You are probably right though about the notion that the crowd might torture the drivers; and so they should for running people over.

Well, now that was just my emotions talking. They shouldn't kill the drivers, but right now, its chaos and anything could happen.

... takes notes, just in case this scenario breaks out here

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I'll post what I wrote in Dimensional detectives thread.

I wonder what is happening off camera? All reports are now stating that there has been a crack down on the media. Maybe things are about to get a whole lot worse, and they don't want it being broadcast!

Star and Flag.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm starting to think. I wouldn't be surprised if "they" are putting together a "Tahir Square Movie Set" somewhere outside the chaos to show the world that every thing is just honky doorie.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This is absolutely disgusting. I don't think there are words that can describe how this video makes me feel.

I know this isn't directly on topic, but it also disgusts me how people are looking at this revolution in Egypt. I've seen numerous comments on Facebook where people are making jokes about this. They're too busy laughing at these people to understand what is really going on.

The ignorance of people in this world is just as disgusting as the actions caught in this video.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
In the first video it seems as if the camera man knows what to look for. He is filming the people walking and then suddenly decides to start filming the distance as the police van appears. I didn't hear a siren. I know, it's a bit of a reach but it felt a little suss.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join