It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Police Van Slams Into Crowd [VIDEO] *warning graphic* plus an "ambulance"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by believeyoume

"The URL contained a malformed video ID."
Link doesn't work buddy.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
20-30 people?? Where do you see that. I see 2 to 3 get hit, max 4. ... for the second video...And that's why you don't play in the road.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

What the hell? Most likely it was done by good 'ole Agent Provocateurs representing take your pick; NWO, Muslim Brotherhood, Obummer administration, CIA, Mosaad, etc in order to provoke extreme emotions in people around the globe in order to further some agenda or another that most likely is NOT in the peoples best interest...if ya ask me. And it looks like its working.

NT

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Crazybangz

www.youtube.com...

teenager shot by police sniper

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
that is quite -Snip- up. PERFECT EXAMPLE of the attitude the government has for it's people. these protests and whatnot are getting to a level I've never seen in my 23 years...this is a big a$$ deal, and the world is going to learn a lot from this...

The world won't learn a damn thing from this! The world never does! If they did, this wouldn't even be happening!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
GREAT POST!

It really astonishes me how one could simply not care about the value of human life, if thats what a angry anti-protester can do. Imagine what our goverment think of us! we must be all just moth to the flame to them.

Very sad

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
He did give a courtesy beep.
And thats what you want to do to someone thats been hit by a car. pick them up and shake them if there wasn't any serious damage there is now.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crazybangz
Wow, now that's what I call straight out sad and inhuman.
Just watching these videos make me so grateful to be born in the U.S.
My prayers will go out to them, may god bless them.

Wow, talk about navel gazing. Its all about you and your luck is it?
What about the fact that your great US government is the one that has supprted this dictatorship by Mubarek all these years that led to this situation?

Hmmmm. Glad to have been born in the country ultimately responsible for this kind of thing happening all over the world. Kinda pathetic actually.

Enjoy.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I saw this video a couple of days ago when it just happened. I was horrified.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join