It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
OMG people....first off, I do trust your analysis. I do think this is a big hoax. I have said that over and over again, and most of my questions have been more about trying to understand why the hoax was so inconsistent, and that's only been clearly addressed recently and I appreciate that - but boy did I have to rephrase the question 10,000 times. Whenever something doesn't make sense, you ask questions, no? Isn't this the right place to ask questions?

I'm happy to help point people in that direction so they don't waste time getting their hopes up.

I'm only reacting to things you guys are saying and posting here. You claim to be so logical and right about everything, and yet you continue to say illogical things or misrepresent what I'm saying or misrepresent what the "believers" are saying. It's just annoying. And it makes me wonder if this is how you guys examine every UFO issue.

I have done as much research as I can on my own without being a video expert myself. I felt it was my duty to share what I had found, from the supposed forum testimonies from witnesses to the blog going down. However, anytime I offered up anything I just got shot down as if you guys were defending some religious dogma. When you're just defending your personal analysis of some videos.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I had to go there and see for myself (anw), mc says it is a Hologram sent down by ET..... ffs!!! a Hologram

Early on there was talk of two big generators but a Hologram sent down by ET is scraping the Barrel, Wouldn't mind i love video 4, but this really does put a dampner on things.
I'd love to know how mc was the first to "break" this story? why would someone from Tel Aviv contact him?

Request: Has anyone got a link to the Full footage that includes the scene inside the car? all the links i've found here are not working or only available to "friends", and if his youtube account is closed can someone repost the video please.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

All I see from you is denial and zero explanations to back up your criticism.

Start making some detailed explanations that support your criticism, or just leave your criticism to your self.

Explain why people are wrong, don't just tell them they are wrong...
edit on 10-2-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Heh...... my post was removed for T&C violation. Not sure what I violated but.... I guess not all thoughts and opinions are welcome on ATS. I tried.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
You guys also admitted yourself this was an "out of control" hoax. So, that's probably where all the confusion is coming from. It's not people being stupid. It's people watching you guys say for sure some or most the videos are hoaxes, ignoring the possibilty one could be real, and then gradually, after more research, you're 100% sure they're all hoaxes. I definitely will get on that bandwagon with you, but maybe there's a communication issue going on here.

When the media isn't reporting it correctly, and they're in fact getting all their info from sites like these...I can't just assume you guys are all right about stuff. There are other people saying you're not right, who have compelling video analysis too. That's all. You guys aren't in some ciloed off bubble.

It's just not as black and white as you are making it out to be.

Again, thank you for your thorough analysis. I think we're most likely dealing with a total hoax, and perhaps there are just odd coincidences attached to it that caused people to speculate more. Like when this thread went down last night, I obviously got suspicious. That's why I'm beating this horse!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2
Have you ever seen a B2 bomber? [...[ The biggest clue though is the very loud noise from it's jet engines.

Not exactly. The B2 makes a small amount of jet engine noise, but it's nearly silent and the noise it makes is atypical of a normal engine. That's what makes it so creepy. It's not very big, and you see this thing flying around quiet like a kite or a huge bat, with no reflections.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
All this could have been proven beyond reasonable doubt if they'd have taken the original mobile phone footage to a local newspaper or TV station. They probably would have been paid $1000s for it. That they didn't, and still haven't, speaks volumes.

Cue replies about how TPTB have already confiscated the phones and suppressed the information.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Quote from unknown soldier,

"You can be religious, mentally ill, intoxicated , to buy this hoax. You are connecting myth and old wives tales to this hoax. I could say he Man's sword to Castle Grey-Skull is buried underneath the sands of eternia... because that is what im told.

What is there to account for? Nothing, the hoaxers will not talk and some people have a problem with that. This to me makes them suspect. There are NO witnesses just perpetrators. Deal with it because that is what it is. "

Whatever you say, Boss! you have a lovely way with words, you would do well in Salem.

Sorry folks, I had to amend my post. But at least you now can see who and what and why I am replying to.
edit on 10-2-2011 by smurfy because: Amendment.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
In reply to oxbow (who's comments are the type of comments that actually keep this debate going iMO)

I'm sorry, but that's just more speculation and assumptions.

If the sighting WAS real, let's just pretend-we know there have been hoax videos trying to debunk it. This implies there could be a cover up going on - hence not hearing from witnesses.

If the sighting wasn't real, and it's all a hoax, you also wouldn't hear from the witnesses.

edit on 10-2-2011 by hootlj because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hootlj

Witnesses are starting to come forward.
Jerusalem UFO - All news web .com

Some people only saw the red lights up in the sky.
edit on 10-2-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

That is odd. The link won't work? www.--.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Sorry but ATS is wanting to act like a fascist Nazi website by not allowing you to link All News Web. My post was removed when I quoted his article.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Yes, ANW is fabricating witnesses now.

Soon, all the hard core believers will be flocking to his website to read about it.

ANW is BANNED for SPAM... It doesn't help ANW is a hoax website, and run by a liar.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Link doesn't work and I also find AllNewsWeb not trustworthy...

But for what it's worth, the witness reports in this article discussed seeing lights, no flash, too: www.ufoeyes.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Well thats a bold statement. PROVE IT.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

It's already proven that the Jerusalem UFO is CGI and FAKE.... any "witness" that comes forward is a liar or a fabrication.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

your link is not working, but my thought is this, why wait so long to come forward, now that is is close too 2 weeks form the night of the event, no just does not make sense to me yes i know it was a holy night, day and yes most of the city is a sleep but what about 24/7 security the most holy site in the would and no security????? why that means a christian could just walk in an see the dome of the rock?????? don,t think so.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

It's already proven that the Jerusalem UFO is CGI and FAKE.... any "witness" that comes forward is a liar or a fabrication.

Really? And can I see the credentials of the debunkers? Seems to me no organization has come out and proven it to be fake. Youtube videos and MSM articles that use youtube videos to "prove" it's fake is all crap.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

Sorry but ATS is wanting to act like a fascist Nazi website by not allowing you to link All News Web. My post was removed when I quoted his article.

Well, that is a red flag.
Hmmmmmm...............
Did the NSA make another phone call?
---------------------------------------------------------
That CBS guy did a poor job at explaining it away.
I think this UFO event has legs.
Time will tell.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Why do they care so much?
Do they think we are all going to just flip out if this IS real?
I don't get it.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

If you want to play that game.... Can I see your credentials that which gives you the right to dismiss analysis available on YouTube as being "all crap"?? Who are you to say they are crap? Do you have a PhD in computer graphics? Lets see your credentials...

Why are you quick to dismiss YouTube evidence unless you see credentials, but you swallow YouTube UFO feces blindly without proof the videos are real?

Lets see proof the videos are real......

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by hootlj

Witnesses are starting to come forward.
Jerusalem UFO - All news web .com

Some people only saw the red lights up in the sky.

That is odd. The link won't work? www.--.com...

That is a HOAX website there are no witnesses just perpetrators behind the hoax. ANW is mere disinfo. ATS does not support tabloid websites and shills. The hoaxer initials are M.C.is a well known spammer that runs that site. he makes up stuff and claims it to be fact. he has been exposed as a fraud and hoaxter here and abroad. There is zero tolerance for such snake oil salesmen in these parts. ATS is about seeking truth not fiction. If you want to be taken seriously I would not support such BS web sites.[
edit on 10-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join