It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012
What if I told you that the video has not been cleared or erased from the camera/cellphone. What would your response to this be. How could a CGI video be on the cellphone hardrive?

I would say you must be one of the hoaxers then if you have the cellphone

That would explain your troll like behavior in these Jerusalem threads.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Pulsating orb descends swiftly and hovers before shooting up into the night sky at unbelievable speed

A photo and one video with three views combined.
The Emirates seem very proud to post this.
We know the agent official suppression has been lifted as the people must
know Tesla suppression is now part of the oil producing countries as well.

This tactic is similar to von Braun heading his Tesla space saucers of the
Capital Dome. He had arrives as the technology leader of the 20th century.

So now oil producers can rest easy for its all for one and none for Tesla as
usual.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DeboWilliams

the guy that runs -- (dirty word here at ATS) claims on his facebook page that he's in contact with the witnesses and will be doing a radio interview on Monday, which he claims will be "interesting"

I've contacted him for feedback on an O-fu article on the matter, but no answer as yet, although he's still active on his profile.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Actually what a friend and I witnessed hovered above us at about 1000 feet for a short time and appeared like a glowing ball (an artifact of the video and magnetic anomalies), the object then descended suddenly to about 50 feet above us at treetop level and at that distance it was clearly a silver disc about 40 foot in diameter.

edit on 6-2-2011 by epicvision because: typo

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by haggisbingo
Thanks for everybody's work on this. I've come to the conclusion it's a hoax also. Not enough evidence from the original filmers and/or witnesses and too much possibility that the videos are hoaxes.

(At the other end of the spectrum, I am very interested in this type of fresh examination of one or more of the classics UFO cases, specifically Phoenix Lights. I have posted a new message there if any one is game to discuss possible holograms or stealth blimps. A recent Discover Channel doc concluded it COULD ONLY have been alien technology responsible for the large craft)

So what you are saying is that if the information is stopped, evidence is confiscated and covered or squelched by official channels and it does not get out it is classified Hoax?

We have a serious disconnect with reality here. Such conclusions are patently wrong and completely unintelligent.

ZG

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This thread looked interesting. Bit depressed I wasn't apart of the debate, stupid internet outtage.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

I will be following this interview! thanks for the link

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I am a lot torn on these videos and more than a little wasted on how much negativity they have generated here at ATS from both the administrators and the rank & file.

But that being said, the first two original videos have withstood several attempts to bunk them into being hoaxes... official website opinion not withstanding.

So, here to round out my comment to this subject... at least until something breaks that is worthy, is my personal superhero buddy, Xpertman, and his first notice of the Jerusalem UFO... and how he handled it for all of us...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cbb1a146e9b3.jpg[/atsimg]

Gawd, I am so glad we wehave Xperman and don't have to think for ourselves!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Fake or not the impact is the same on the oil producers.
They do not want Tesla space ships taking over the airlines.
Travel in seconds after a three hour security terminal wait.
Even worse individual Tesla space ships like the smart car.
Like bringing back the Hitler people car VW Bug with a Tesla space ship coil.

Yes fear of unwanted oil should ease the delivery schedules.
Knowing that people have false hopes will bolster their control of the technology.
Perhaps as all planed out many years ago.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

Too many are scared so badly they are yelling fake, hoax & lies, without any basic understanding of what such a statement would demand.

Sorry but that's complete BS! Most skeptics here would absolutely love the footage to contain a real ET craft but the mounting evidence suggests that it simply is not. Scared? Those who are crying 'real' are the ones with absolutely no idea of what that statement demands in the way of evidence to the affirmative. The proof for that statement lies in the fact that no 'believer' has provided any such evidence.

IRM

Check your 6.

Cultural fear is deeper than can be read literally. The specter of the world of Islam being given a sign scares the excrement out of people.

When you study the psychology of nations and cultures and have a sense of the cultural anthropology of the peoples you can see how such fear manifests in the collective unconscious and can sway an attitude even before a comprehensive understanding of the facts. Some smart people do not go deeper because they hit the fence of their emotions, unconsciously set by that deeper cultural fear. And, that is just one effect I am talking about.

Good research and critical thinking can be compromised by deeper subconscious cultural identity.

I'm a skeptic. I am not saying this is 100% real even though the probability math is unmistakably in favor of a real event. I am observing behavior and recording the bad science conclusions brought on by simple intellectual prejudice.

I am seeing fear and anxiety resisting the factual data and simple reality this is. Forest for the trees.

I am actually concerned we are starting to show signs as a people of anxiety disorders and explicit denial in the face of facts.

If we lift out face from the bark of the tree we are up against, we will see a forest of reality we have been blind to most our life. Science and spiritual honesty, tolerance and fairness are our only tools of truth's survival.

There are no longer nations, races, ideological and spiritual separations. It is all coming out of the bag. We are all humans in a situation that may mark the end of the species as we know it.

This one seemingly small event is not a UFO sighing in the Osarks by regular folk. This is of world significance.

Hold your shorts. It gets even more serious in many other modalities.

Earth changes, infrastructure collapses, basic necessities of life in jeopardy, Solar and astronomical events also.

This is the gathering of a great challenge for Humankind.

Everyone would do well to wake up. It may not make a difference in mortality, but it will give us a context to see how wondrous this existence truly is before we and our spirits change channels.

ZG

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Here, Look. Look at this video that demonstrates an effect known as 'jello' which is a problem when it comes to CMOS chips and vibration and movement. Now watch video #1. You will see that this jello effect is all over the guy standing in front and from the wall back. You will not see any jello at all anywhere in the background from the wall up and not including the guy in front. The entire cityscape was placed there after the fact. Now check these out and don't make Debo pull out his audio envelopes and humiliate us all again.

CMOS Demo: Jello www.youtube.com...

Vid #1: www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
While you are looking at #1 look at the guy in front holding up the phone. Look at the white rectangle on the screen of his phone. Tonight when it gets dark go outside and see if you get a white triangle on your screen when you point your phone at the night sky.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

What if I told you that the video has not been cleared or erased from the camera/cellphone. What would your response to this be. How could a CGI video be on the cellphone hardrive?

I would say you must be one of the hoaxers then if you have the cellphone

That would explain your troll like behavior in these Jerusalem threads.

That is funny because the certain Hoaxer of said Hoax website whom im not at liberty to say, claims he has the witnesses phone number.

He is the only person in contact with the witnesses by phone... he speaks the language

reply to post by Paradigm2012

A real investigation (not computer only) goes like this.

You analyze the camera and cellphones that these videos were taken on. You can determine if a video was uploaded or if it was (taken live) a timestamp can be forensic evidence.

Do you see how a real investigation would work?

The investigation has been completed " fair investigation"

The evidence is overwhelming in that it is a Hoax

It was determined to be a Hoax overall

There are people in contact with them.

They are not (attention seekers)
they are not -(viral marketers)

Since the rumor is someone from ATS is behind the (video 3 hoax)-------

Do you think they would trust someone from ATS after that?

How do you know this? Do you have proof of this? Are you one of the Hoaxers?

Its all timestamped and logged.

How do you know this?

Why would they respond to you or anyone from ATS when you have your mind made up that its a hoax.

What about those who do not have minds made up?

I know a longtime UFO researcher in Israel (I mean long time veteran)

I know he is in contact with them

Who? And how would you know that?

so stay tuned and get ready for egg on your face

Actually you stated in the beginning of this thread you were going to "reveal your findings" but you have done nothing but bluff, lie and BS the members here.

This reminds me of the Turkey Case everyone pre-determined that it was a hoax or boat windows.

Everybody? Who is everybody?

And we finally find out it was a "Real UFO event" with collaborating evidence to back it up as a legitimate encounter.

No we never found out it was a "Real UFO event" Sirius UFO Space Sciences Research Center in Turkey says it is not a CGI. But it could be something else. Im still on the fence about it. But unlike the Turkey UFO this hoax is a work of CGI and video overlay.

In the end debunkers had to eat crow.

You are still calling apples oranges, in the end this Hoax was debunked. Look at the top left corner, see Billy Mier up there? It's in the hoax section in case you did not notice.

I see this case going in the same direction.

Beating a dead horse

edit on 6-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Since the video's proven to be a hoax, I choose to disclose my initial thoughts that have been nagging me for a while:

After I became convinced of the hoax, the incident of the "light flash" came into my mind. The light ball emitted a sudden flash very similar to the way a camera takes a photo, and then return back to the aircraft hovering above at lightning speed. When I first watched the video (without knowing that it was a hoax), I thought it was a surveillance operation carried out by a powerful agency with extra-terrestrial roots (!)

Now, as far as I know, the Dome of the Rock and parts of the Masjid-ul Aqsa have always been off-limits to Non-Muslims, while the Jewish religious body believes the whole place should be off-limits to the general populace. Also, the theory of projection in psychology says that we have a tendency to attach negative traits of ourselves onto some other person's image and point a finger at them.

I've come to the conclusion that the hoaxers, being denied entry into the sacred place, have wanted to discredit the whole thing by associating it with a very controversial topic: UFO's. In addition, the light flash is also a sort of joke referring to the fact that not all visitors can go inside the mosque and take photos. So, the hoaxer satisfies his ambition in this "fantasy" .

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by arfin24

Good points, that could be why. I suspected other scenarios and motives but we will probably never know why. Some think it was to distract people from what is going on on Egypt. I find the timing odd, it would have been really cool if it was a real event. There is plenty of footage and documentation out there that suggest unknown craft are a part of our reality. I think inter dimensional beings are more likely to be the operators of said craft.

With hoaxes out there like this it's a huge distraction to real research and that is very unfortunate.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee

the guy that runs -- (dirty word here at ATS) claims on his facebook page that he's in contact with the witnesses and will be doing a radio interview on Monday, which he claims will be "interesting"

I've contacted him for feedback on an O-fu article on the matter, but no answer as yet, although he's still active on his profile.

You linked to my video stateing

"Unfortunately this guy’s efforts don’t actually prove anything, as postcardsky says in the comments:

DeboWilliams is wrong. The two tracks are absolutely not copied but from two seperate devices, recorded near each other. He mistakes audio differences because both devices use audio level compression, especially heavy on the cheaper video #2. Not only do the tracks have different volumes due to proximity but natural ambient reflections and delays. NOT THE SAME TRACK! And not edited."

Not only that, but "He's who name isnt allowed on this forum" went onto on of the video uploaders channels and outright bashed them stating that he himself knows it to be a hoax. Yet on that blog you posted, it doesnt say this and in fact says that he is all cuddly with them.

That blog you posted has no credit IMHOTBH, you sir seem sketchy

edit on 6-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Check your 6.

Why on earth would I do that? I'm neither fearful or paranoid.

Cultural fear is deeper than can be read literally. The specter of the world of Islam being given a sign scares the excrement out of people.

They've been given nothing. It's just a hoax. If there's anyone giving Islam anything, it's the gullible people on sites like this who are proclaiming that it's real. BTW, it's appears you're the one with fear!

I'm a skeptic. I am not saying this is 100% real even though the probability math is unmistakably in favor of a real event.

Then you are clearly not a skeptic, nor do you have any concept of the words meaning. Honestly ZeroGhost, that's laughable!

I am observing behavior and recording the bad science conclusions brought on by simple intellectual prejudice.

Prejudice? Of what? May I add that you guys have no science whatsoever, unless of course, you wish to include science fiction.

I am seeing fear and anxiety resisting the factual data and simple reality this is.

I am actually concerned we are starting to show signs as a people of anxiety disorders and explicit denial in the face of facts.

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah!

If we lift out face from the bark of the tree we are up against, we will see a forest of reality we have been blind to most our life. Science and spiritual honesty, tolerance and fairness are our only tools of truth's survival.

Oh please... enough of the bad metaphors already!

Hold your shorts. It gets even more serious in many other modalities.

Earth changes, infrastructure collapses, basic necessities of life in jeopardy, Solar and astronomical events also.

This is the gathering of a great challenge for Humankind.

It appears I was correct earlier. It is you who has the fear, and it is also you who is spreading it like a cognitive disease.

Everyone would do well to wake up. It may not make a difference in mortality, but it will give us a context to see how wondrous this existence truly is before we and our spirits change channels.

Absolute gobbledegook! You have filled your head with so much fairy dust that you are clearly incapable of rational discussion!

Conversation Over!

IRM :shk:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Geez, this thread is like Wonka's amazing gobstopper. Here.... Just for the sake of entertainment. If you want to get some more mileage out of this go over to Youtube and politely introduce yourself to SpiritualMystic. He seems to be the only person who has done any work on the red lights. He did manage to determine at the end of this thread, when everyone was too exhausted, that the red lights do behave as they would be expected to. In other words the red lights as seen from #1 and #4 should be mirrored as they are seen from nearly opposite sides of the dome. Spiritual Mystic seems to show that they do. Please be nice to him if you decide to introduce yourself. He has zero agenda.

SpritualMystics' Channel: www.youtube.com...

There is probably something to be gotten to the bottom of here. But I think that ultimately it will just point to how thorough the hoaxers have been. But it will be something productive to do instead of bickering.
J.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeboWilliams

Originally posted by ceetee

You linked to my video stateing

"Unfortunately this guy’s efforts don’t actually prove anything, as postcardsky says in the comments:

DeboWilliams is wrong. The two tracks are absolutely not copied but from two seperate devices, recorded near each other. He mistakes audio differences because both devices use audio level compression, especially heavy on the cheaper video #2. Not only do the tracks have different volumes due to proximity but natural ambient reflections and delays. NOT THE SAME TRACK! And not edited."

Not only that, but "He's who name isnt allowed on this forum" went onto on of the video uploaders channels and outright bashed them stating that he himself knows it to be a hoax. Yet on that blog you posted, it doesnt say this and in fact says that he is all cuddly with them.

That blog you posted has no credit IMHOTBH, you sir seem sketchy

edit on 6-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

You've made the presumption that the audio is from one device and meticulously muddied up for use with the cheaper cellphone and really you have not proved anything other than your lack of knowledge regarding psychoacoustics and audio. It is true about the audio level compression, reflections etc.. but also it's apparent by the video quality of the second that it is a cheaper phone and invariably will have lesser quality mic and A/D converters which accounts for the ambiance, more artifacts and generally murkier capture. Keep grasping at straws.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I'm not sure how to respond. You make no sense. Are you challenging my style? Why?

Are you actually able to comprehend the concepts I am referencing? You just dismiss them like a corrupt preacher who wont read his own bible when questioned.

Seriously, you need to take another tact. This approach just undermines your credibility when you show fear of addressing the issues I have listed. Do you know anything about the sciences? About the cultural anthropological of other cultures and the religious and spiritual histories?

Why are you even attempting?

ZG

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join