It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

People have tried to contact them they do not answer anything go back and read this whole thread please thank you.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

A real investigation (not computer only) goes like this.

You analyze the camera and cellphones that these videos were taken on. You can determine if a video was uploaded or if it was (taken live) a timestamp can be forensic evidence.

Do you see how a real investigation would work?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012
I find it wierd that nobody from this thread has done a real investigation or talked to the witnesses. Everyone thinks just sitting at home on their computer is enough to figure it all out. NOPE aint that easy kids

Thats because the witnesses havent spoken out. People have been trying to contact them, but are just being ignored.

Yes all 3 videos could be put back on the cellphones in question if they can be token off.

But since you want a real investigation, be my guess and FLY over there. Tell us what you find
edit on 6-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Do you even know what you are talking about? Because honestly your resistance in letting this thread go is sad. Again I tell you go read from page 1-118 then you may talk. Also listen to all the evidence dont read about it listen to videos posted etc. It should take you an hour or 2. Then reply to me.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

There are people in contact with them.

They are not (attention seekers)
they are not -(viral marketers)

Since the rumor is someone from ATS is behind the (video 3 hoax)-------

Do you think they would trust someone from ATS after that?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DeboWilliams

Its all timestamped and logged.

Why would they respond to you or anyone from ATS when you have your mind made up that its a hoax.

I know a longtime UFO researcher in Israel (I mean long time veteran)

I know he is in contact with them

so stay tuned and get ready for egg on your face

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Its official I am out of here this guy does not read this whole thread probably has not listened to any of the video's and is not even logical. Debo PM me what comes of this in like another 90pages please. They just dont give in they just dont.(even though its already proven a hoax and in the hoax bin).

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

This reminds me of the Turkey Case everyone pre-determined that it was a hoax or boat windows.

And we finally find out it was a "Real UFO event" with collaborating evidence to back it up as a legitimate encounter.

In the end debunkers had to eat crow.

I see this case going in the same direction.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012
reply to post by DeboWilliams

Its all timestamped and logged.

Why would they respond to you or anyone from ATS when you have your mind made up that its a hoax.

I know a longtime UFO researcher in Israel (I mean long time veteran)

I know he is in contact with them

so stay tuned and get ready for egg on your face

Lol I think you overestimate something being "timestamped" as hard evidence.

This can be faked easlily by setting the said device back to another date. While its unlikely these people would even go so indepth to do this, you could simply set the date on your computer that was used to edit the videos, then save the file. It would have the new file would have this date.

Yea well why dont you go have your long time ufo veteran who just so happen to already live in isreal, go check it out and tell us what he finds.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I really hope you are able to keep us up to date with what you find. I think there's plenty of flaw on the debunk side but it just seems to fall on deaf ears, I think the image I posted shows perfectly on the left side with the upside down pyramid lights, what those lights could be and just even looking at day shots..what's presumed to be mirrored tiles is actually just the architecture there's so much art in the architecture in Jerusalem, but it's lost on them, just as lost as the social/religious aspects for witnesses not talking about it. "They" need to put on a bigger show I guess, Superbowl anyone? lol

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

ru·mor    /ˈrumər/ Show Spelled[roo-mer] Show IPA –noun 1. a story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts: a rumor of war. 2. gossip; hearsay: Don't listen to rumor. 3. Archaic . a continuous, confused noise; clamor; din.

dictionary.reference.com...

Im not gonna go back any farther, so this is only from pages 118 and 119.

1. You claim to have read something that you consider to be proof about someone on here possibly creating video #3.

I was reading earlier that someone on this thread was responsible for Video 3, the one that actually shows evidence of a hoax, unlike the others. Someone on this thread "hoaxed video 3" I will find the quote and I thought ATS was supposed to be considered objective and scientific

Have you found that quote yet??
I did not see that original quote. Maybe you did read it and maybe you didn't. If you did read it, then I find it quite odd that you take that as being the truth, yet you believe nothing that anyone else is saying.

2. This is you trying to spread the rumor all by yourself. Oh, and did you find that quote yet??

So which one of you hoaxed video 3? and what did you gain from doing that?

3. This is where you are acting as if others have been discussing this rumor and you are just asking about it.

Since the rumor is someone from ATS is behind the (video 3 hoax)-------

4 Oh, and this one is just hilarious. The threat and/or promise of that mysterious stranger who knows all, and will shine the light so that all can see. I honestly can't wait. That's great!!!

I know a longtime UFO researcher in Israel (I mean long time veteran) I know he is in contact with them so stay tuned and get ready for egg on your face

You keep saying over and over about proof and evidence, yet you aren't saying anything at all. You are just babbling on and on, such as I am doing now. There is a big difference between my babbling and yours. Mine will stop after 1 post.

P.S. Did you find that quote yet?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I ran a search on "50nFit", the user name of the hoaxed video3, got a hit for HMA...hidemyass.com. Hidemyass.com is a proxy service... Was a proxy service used to upload video 3? Why would you want to hide your IP? This all could be nothing, but why is google showing a link of the two?

3.hidemyass.com...
edit on 6-2-2011 by Quartza because: (no reason given)

I'm not able to post a link that works. Buts its easy enough to find.
edit on 6-2-2011 by Quartza because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Thanks for everybody's work on this. I've come to the conclusion it's a hoax also. Not enough evidence from the original filmers and/or witnesses and too much possibility that the videos are hoaxes.

(At the other end of the spectrum, I am very interested in this type of fresh examination of one or more of the classics UFO cases, specifically Phoenix Lights. I have posted a new message there if any one is game to discuss possible holograms or stealth blimps. A recent Discover Channel doc concluded it COULD ONLY have been alien technology responsible for the large craft)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
We are talking more about This "Case"or is closed?
Because i search too for 50nfit,and i found HER on Twitter.
twitter.com...#!/50nfit

and she make the big Video Fake?
Because some User on Twitter make Friendsship with her Youtube Account:www.youtube.com...

I cant believe this,that she make the Video.

Sorry about my English,iam from Germany.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
reply to post by Mr Mask

Gawd. Not another one.

I can't believe you don't know what is going on. Who are you? Please some transparency Mr. Mask.

Masks are for what? Why?

Well you did a good animation I was encouraged to watch so I know you know some of our tools. But a holistic knowledge is a bigger picture view and if used, you will see you are missing the point. Logic and critical thinking on the basic event are the best tools now. I don't see the sense in arguing about Flea's ass hairs when we are talking about the dog it is a very small part of. BTW, the dog just threw up what you called proof.

I know UFOs exist. For a fact. I also know most or all of the skill sets, software and hardware you expound on. I use them every day.

If I took a picture of your mask and drilled down into a 2 dimensional 200 pixel area, I could find errors too. it would prove nothing. Reality is riddled by infinite variation and instances of anomalous phenomena. It is wonderfully natural. Wider views are indicated. Please remove the reality obscuring mask. You need see clearly the basic mistakes of logic you are making.

But the bigger picture seems escape almost everyone. Balancing the implications of this event and the significance of all that is happening takes wide field comprehension. You have to take your eye off the microscope eyepiece to see where you are and what is actually going on. These videos are not significant other than markers for a much larger implication. Do you know the significance of this sacred location? If this UFO event is as I sense real, this is tantamount to a sign or communication for all people. You think it is faked. Consider it is not. Just try.

This thread is myopic minded right now. Why do you persist in keeping this going into a clearly entropy focused direction? You will be dismissed for such ignorant understanding science. All these arguments for Hoax are mute. You don't know anything more than anyone else. Not proof. None.

But just seeing the videos, and now counter intelligence methods in play by possibly adding a fake version in a fourth video to do exactly what was done to kill the Caret story and the California Drones in classic backfire-setting methods takes the cake. So you think that disproving the validity of only one of the videos is sufficient to actually prove anything? That is freshmen logic my friend.

You do not have the evidence to disprove this event All these so-called forensic videos have no chance of being taken seriously by anyone but the uninformed. Many are innocent, but are looking to someone to say yay or nay. We do not have the mechanisms in social networks with only semi experienced people or unprofessional video tools and no originals. Try harder and amp up your methods and science reference.

Please tell us the best UFO investigative network/org you know, if not MUFON. Now expound on the reasons you dismiss all of MUFON and anyone associated. I hear prejudiced opinions and not facts in your comments. I actually think all research is needed. Why not incorporate MUFON with all the smaller group efforts?

Yes, this is a social network environment and you can say and be anyone you want to anyone you want. Funny, tough, witty, negative, positive, quirky, talented, or with a mask. There is an assumption of anonymity here. But in science you need to show some qualities of experience and have some actual understanding. Here anonymous is the norm. Fertile ground for many getting seriously ahead of themselves. Playing expert. This is not somewhere to find proof or hoax. It is somewhere to discuss impressions and play with ideas. The video and discussion is fun. Until you think it means serious proof of anything.

I am beginning to want to know who you are. I will share my identity. But with you only and you cannot share the information. Deal? I will tell you about myself on a private channel to satisfy your curiosity. But you would need to do the same for me. I am not interested in a pissing contest. But if you want to know where I get my informed opinions, I would be glad to share. Springer and others know me. Maybe wishing they did not know me sometimes for the mud spattered on their shoes. I don't do well with disinfo dysfunctionals, trolls and their ilk. They get under my skin when they confuse others.

You seem show sociopath tenancies in your expressive. you seem young or not formally educated, but have enough talent and personal issues and anxiety related angst to make a creative out of you. People like to watch and are entertained by such characters. Not so interesting as to impress me however. I want to know the real person.

I also observed that you pepper your comments with pedantic insults to imbalance and get your opponent emotionally off center. You are coaxing an advantage you do not think you have. You phrase your comments about "proof" like it is actually evidence. It is not, and other sharp people who took the time to explain these points to you where ignored. You are pretending. Or, you are flat out fueling a disinfo campaign to change opinions and scare off news agencies from airing the event. They watch all this. ATS is the most active source for stories they need to fill the cracks in the furnace for broadcast content.

I predict we will find out that this actually happened. Covered up by intimidation and a people under the control of opinions and veiled prejudice. Also, a darker element. The kind who wear a mask between truth and the people.

You seriously want to play with these creeps?

So, cards on the table?

ZG

PS: Really disappointed this video and thread was canned by Springer on your word. Bad decision. A good industrial chemist would not allow a drug to go on the market without proper scientific study. Really Springer? No time?

edit on 2/6/2011 by ZeroGhost because: Cut-paste error

Thank God there are veterans on here that are skeptical of this so called "debunking"...Thank God. You know they should start using forums to figure out all things scientific from now on. Its so full proof.

Geesh, some of these folks won't even TALK about video 4, just like MSM...Because they know they can't figure out how they did it, much less duplicate it! Non-believers/amateur debukers listen. What will you do, if by some crazy chance actual experts announce this as real??? Hypothetically.

I get the feeling the fourth video won't be around forever.

Is justice dead? No, just ignored by the masses.
edit on 6-2-2011 by FlowerMachine because: retawdedness

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Epic pause in the thread. Tumbleweeds and eye-rolling. You guys had better hold on tight, stuffs about to hit the fan. Most epic U.F.O. thread EVER.

fides, fortitudo et pertinacia

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlowerMachine
Epic pause in the thread. Tumbleweeds and eye-rolling. You guys had better hold on tight, stuffs about to hit the fan. Most epic U.F.O. thread EVER.

fides, fortitudo et pertinacia

The reason this thread is no longer active is because theres no need to investigate further.

We seen em in Mississippi like this, But never like this!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Listen, folks. If you still believe this is real consider yourselves lucky that Debo is still around. He was able to set me straight on the audio. Maybe if you ask nice he will do the same for you. Then you can enjoy the rest of your Sunday. I'm making English toffee with the time I'm saving. How about you.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This incident is NOT A HOAX no matter what they say.. video with still image and southern talking lady is disinfo period.. the other videos are real.

I get the feeling every time I visit this forum that the ATS "experts" seem to be a bit "debunk heavy" IMO. People will wake up soon enough. The craft I witnessed first hand was about the same size as this one and moved similar and took off the same.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by epicvision
This incident is NOT A HOAX no matter what they say.. video with still image and southern talking lady is disinfo period.. the other videos are real.

I get the feeling every time I visit this forum that the ATS "experts" seem to be a bit "debunk heavy" IMO. People will wake up soon enough. The craft I witnessed first hand was about the same size as this one and moved similar and took off the same.

Just because you saw a craft, which as you claim, was similar to this one (aka a undefined ball of light that was far away from you) does not make this video real.

Point is, these videos being determined fake does not mean UFOs in general are fake, just that this specific account has been determined to be a deception

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join