It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

How about a moving light from a car? Dont jump to conclusions. The rest of the bottom of the frame doesn't seem to be mirror tiled like the video from copilots shows.

Plus cmos problems could easily do this. There is very strange things cmos problems can do.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Shades1035

video broken

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Yes, look at ALL the edges of video 1 and you see the mirror all the way around.

Specifically, right when the camera pans up to look at the sky, look at the lights on the horizon on the left edge. You see a perfect mirror image of the lights.

reply to post by Draken

Read this post...above... and look for your self..
edit on 5-2-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0fcb17bd2258.png[/atsimg]

Hoax officially dead...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quartza

Sir, I believe we could find home videos all over youtube that have physic breaking anomalies. Poor quality CMOS cameras can not be used to jump to such a conclusion.

Actually , I believe I've watched over 50+ videos showing CMOS/CCD sensor failure, as well as already knowing what it was before this initial/recent research spree- and have found not one single example of this happening.

Please show me? The vids posted in this way of defense thus far, show typical wbble and image lag, and none even remotely show what is happening in clip one.

But detailed PDF manuals on the subject, from technical to laymen, all seem to discribe these errors as something very different to what we are seeing here.

An anomaly that happens perfectly within the boarder of ne plain (foreground) and never crosses nor breaches/effect into the background.

Weird indeed...

In fact, some may say damning.

But not you eh?

Did I welcome you to ATS yet? Thanks for joining so recently. Please continue defending these videos in the face of all mounting evidence. I believe soon this ends.

Also- recently I spoke to one of my "contacts" in video/photo analysis and he says its pretty conclusive. I quote him here in saying

the interlacing issues are an absolute killer, then there is the still image issue, the ridiculous rhythmic hand-holiding wobble.

I expect nobody to take an unknown source seriously. But its nice to know that someone I highly respect in technical video analysis thinks there are "killers to this hoax already exposed". He actually thinks its funny people are even paying attention to this badly performed hoax.

Again, this just interests me- I don't expect anyone here to take his words for anything but words.

Keep up the good work and win.

MM

edit on 5-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

Hoax officially dead...

How could he even hoax this aspect.. what the hell is it in other words?

did you just spot this?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

That video analysis is by our member Pharomoan...have you sat through it?

If so...why do you think it proves or adds strength to anything logical?

Serious question.

MM

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I'm a believer (and a witness to a couple sightings that were never documented) and the evidence points without a doubt, to a HOAX. It saddens me that this is a hoax, but the evidence is damning and I don't believe that there's any reason for people to keep blindly defending these videos. Let's just move on, I'm sure within the next week there will be yet another video for everyone to latch onto.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Hoax officially dead...

But sir, isn't it possible that these structures just happen to have the ability to create mirror images of themselves in physical reality? Surely that is in the realm of possibilities sir? In that light, you can't just dismiss video#1 as a hoax right?

I don't think that makes this a hoax sir.

LOLOLOL

-facepalm-

again apologies for the immature attitude. oh my, my tummy hurts so much already.

sorry... sorry...

Sometimes I wonder... if... um... nevermind...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulfox

Hoax officially dead...

did you just spot this?

What is it? I dunno what its called in video editing, but in Photoshop is called "clone stamping" and its used to fill in spaces by cloning areas and reusing them.

This is more PROOF of hoax. In fact, I'm going to see if that is the knock out punch...I really think it is.

I shall return.

MM

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
This thread has had 3 heart attacks and a stroke.. Shall we fire this in the hoax bin??

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

That video analysis is by our member Pharomoan...have you sat through it?

If so...why do you think it proves or adds strength to anything logical?

Serious question.

MM

My point is simply that it's hard for non-CGI artists to really value what some describe as evidence of these vids being hoax.

I can't say if the video analysis by that person adds strength, I am just saying he claims in the video it would be "very hard, if not impossible" to do the first videos with CGI, hinting that he has some knowledge about these things.

I was just illustrating how hard it is for a layman to lean back and say "OK" just because some self-proclaimed CGI expert says "well you can do that with the shake-and-bake effect with this x CGI software...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Hoax officially dead...

did you just spot this?

What is it? I dunno what its called in video editing, but in Photoshop is called "clone stamping" and its used to fill in spaces by cloning areas and reusing them.

This is more PROOF of hoax. In fact, I'm going to see if that is the knock out punch...I really think it is.

I shall return.

MM

I used clone stamp extensively and can rule it out. the hoaxer would have to chop that portion and move it left flush to edge, then transform and then mirror the layer cutout. Possible! but highly unlikely.. just to much effort to deliberately shoot your foot off basically!

Clone stamping would actually make more sense if the intent was to fill in that void area when having to fill it because of camera movement. It's def not clone stamp though.. 10 yrs experience talkin

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Hoax officially dead...

did you just spot this?

I shall return.

MM

I think you might have me sold. Let me finish breakfast and think and decide.

link   

reply to post by laymanskeptic

Laymen, you sir are another superb detective on the case.

These recent findings look to be another huge dagger in the heart of this hoax.

So when is enough of these physic breaking anomalies enough to start denting the case for realism and start waking up the masses?

Are we not the folks who are most often quoted calling ourselves aware/awake?

God job sir.
MM

Thank you Mr. Mask.

But you just have to admire how people can sometimes stand their ground. To favor ignorance over hard truth.

link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by laymanskeptic

MORE ! I WANT MORE!

Thanks for your rigorous work still, I suspect that they are using a video screen of some kind? Projection possibly ?

I think there are more telling signs we may yet still be overlooking. Something like that as an example. Parralax is a major sign, question is how did they did it im wondering. There are clues yet? Please more sir

Let's see how this thread goes first :-) for the LULz

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The camera shake is FAKE. I knew to look right there because the camera jolted to the left. Because the "camera" moved to the left so much, the left edge of the original video became visible. That line in the middle of the mirrored object is the edge of the original video. Everything to the left of that line is computer generated.

Every time the camera moves quick and far in a certain direction, look at the edge of the image in the direction it the camera is moving and you will see it.
edit on 5-2-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shades1035

My point is simply that it's hard for non-CGI artists to really value what some describe as evidence of these vids being hoax.

I can't say if the video analysis by that person adds strength, I am just saying he claims in the video it would be "very hard, if not impossible" to do the first videos with CGI, hinting that he has some knowledge about these things.

I was just illustrating how hard it is for a layman to lean back and say "OK" just because some self-proclaimed CGI expert says "well you can do that with the shake-and-bake effect with this x CGI software...

I fully understand your concern. I know what you mean and sympathize. Some of these rascals here are too bright to understand and talking about things that confuse me as well.

But the newest evidence is conclusive IMHO.

The camera can not decide to randomly take a part of the city and just flip it to fill in gaps of space perfectly without tampering.

But you will need to research that. I'm tired and have sent a report to the staff to weigh in on this newest evidence. We shall see what happens.

MM

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
NOW you all earned this song for REAL.

Please please please listen to it and know I dedicate it to all those who did battle here in name of science and truth.

These points of data makes a beautiful line.

MM

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by laymanskeptic

Hoax officially dead...

But sir, isn't it possible that these structures just happen to have the ability to create mirror images of themselves in physical reality? Surely that is in the realm of possibilities sir? In that light, you can't just dismiss video#1 as a hoax right?

I don't think that makes this a hoax sir.

LOLOLOL

-facepalm-

again apologies for the immature attitude. oh my, my tummy hurts so much already.

sorry... sorry...

Sometimes I wonder... if... um... nevermind...

Those mirror images looks similar but they are not absolute identical, as they should be if it was a clone copy. IMHO and with my time with VFX such an effect would sever no use.
edit on 5-2-2011 by Quartza because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join