It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I turn heterosexual: What is the ultimate straight example?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Well as a male, if you are fertile, your biological clock hardly runs out.
You can still father children into your old age.
So you have time to consider it yet.

Actually, a very responsible approach.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
reply to post by badw0lf

It seems more like "how to attack gay people" and get away with it through deflection.
As long as you enjoy it.
I mean "het bashing" is just a gay national sport.
We bash straight people and blow up their night clubs all the time! (sarcasm)

Don't worry, you're just going through a phase.
Was it drugs or abusive parents?
You can stop spreading STDs like HPV to women, and you can stop overpopulating our fragile planet.
There is hope for the errant heterosexual who repents and returns to his true homosexual nature.
I'll pray for you.

edit on 3-2-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

Why poor widdle me? I'm a useless drunk! Far worser than you gay folks. ... Or are we... ?

Don't pray for me, for I am already dead..

*kudos to barney fife*

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sounds_of_Silence
Gay people are enviromentally friendly (they love their own environment), they eat organic(Penis is not a food), drive small eco-friendly cars(each other are not vehicles) and don't reproduce(Thank FArk!. I hate pregnant gay men. they are sooooo hormoal), that is why...mother nature favours them...to an extent, if you don't include sexually transmitted diseases.

Question: What's with the limp wrist that the majority of them have?

Also, why are they openly gay? It's not natural, keep it behind closed doors.

Let me edit that for you

I kid of choaurs... OF CHOARSE!!11

*Since were having a fun beating on each other, lol I am kidding*

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman

Originally posted by Sounds_of_Silence
Gay people are enviromentally friendly, they eat organic, drive small eco-friendly cars and don't reproduce, that is why...mother nature favours them...to an extent, if you don't include sexually transmitted diseases.

Question: What's with the limp wrist that the majority of them have?

Also, why are they openly gay? It's not natural, keep it behind closed doors.

You have nice collection of "queer" stereotypes here.
None of this really represents gay people at all.

Stop waffling and tell us how to be gay ffs!!

We need to know, andy told us we're repressed.. Oo

Naww, either you miss it, or it's blind to you. Gay men who are camp have a trait.

Julian clarey? He used to camp it up to the hilt. It is NOT an offence to say 'This is what most gay men appear like."

Oh sure you get the doogie howesers of the world, who can play a het male in so many roles yet in rl be a homosexual, but....... you know a gay man when he camps it up. Hetero men just dont, on average.

You are blowing this up dude... root bums all you like. No one who matters cares. Honestly. Crap root a pee booboo on a woman once and say you've gone BI. I dunno..

You know what you're talking is political, not social. The morons who say you are wrong and hate you are the minority these days... at least where I sit..

bloody nora, every time I force myself to watch your tv award shows, half the people are gay.

What do you want? its not gonna be special status thats for sure.. Equal status you have. Socially. Politically? Well, none of us have what we want politically.....

none...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

I hate that people need an example of how they should live. Be yourself, and how you want those around you to live. I Dont know what being gay is like, but straight is about reproduction and a deep connection with a being with complete differet physiology, like checks and balances. Sex get it peoples heads to much, why define yourself by it?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

The reason why Heffner is the way he is is because of an unfortunate experience he had with his first wife, whom he loved deeply. She cheated on him. After that his view of women was drastically skewed...

But in his case, for the better I guess.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
You should really move to a place (like the West Village/Chelsea area of Manhattan, NYC) where it is 100% okay to be gay.

This way you can be yourself and not have to worry about trying to pretend to be heterosexual.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

BadwOlf, I have to say, although I find it hard to respond to a particular point, your posts here have been most entertaining.

Perhaps I can generally add that not all men are equally masculine.
Some are almost camp in their extreme masculinity.
Not all women are equally feminine.
The silly blonde bombshell stereotype is almost camp in her overblown feminine act.
Generally, feminine traits are considered frivolous and shallow, both in women and in gay men.
I suppose that very much reflects masculine dominance.
So campness itself is also an agency of resistance.

PS. I think earlier somebody mentioned David Hasselhoff. I might add that while the Knightrider was straight, the car was definitely gay (with a suspicious British public school accent).
edit on 3-2-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
How about reversing the question and asking the gay person what type of gay person would best be emulated by a turning heterosexual?
Liberace, Elton John, the Wham singer Michael something or a general priest? Ouch! This may be too much!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by specialdelivery

Yes, that could make for a future thread (especially the generalization about priests).
The problem is that we don't know who is still in the closet.
The singers you mentioned tried to be in closet, but they were just a bit too obvious.
Others are more successful at hiding their orientation.
The rumors about Kevin Spacey, John Travolta and Tom Cruise just won't go away.
My current favorite gay role-model is Ricky Martin, so I'd choose him.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

I know you posed that question as a hypothetical one. Still, why would you want to deny what you are? I have heroes including Reagan, Rickover, and Harvey Milk. Patton. Martin Luther King. JFK. I don't give a rat's a$$ what their sexuality was.

Just because it's not my preference / orientation doesn't mean I can't admire them, or you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join