It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My husband woke up.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

Wow,what a strange story,was this the first symptoms he has ever had?It sounds like a switch was thrown,before this happened did he eat anything different?Have you checked into his diet?With all the presevetives and additives that go into food these days I believe it's causing strange health issues in people.A couple of years back I had to take my youngest child off of all these things he had come up with a serious health problem and some of the best doctors could not come up with a reason why ,and then he saw a neurologist that recomended that he be taken off all food preservatives,enhancers,artificial sweeteners and get down to the basics,after a few months of this his condition has improved and symptoms has disappeared.It may not be the answer for your husband but well worth looking into .......

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
not sure where the Marfa viewing area is but theres an airport in Marfa which could explain the lights....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c243d5ba1971.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

It just reminded me of similarities with "Close Encounters Of The Third Kind." I did not know anything about Marfa, so I just did a quick search and read a small paragraph about the 'Marfa Lights" which just make me think more about "Close Encounters........"

Exactly what I am thinking!
I am sad the doc prescribed bipolar meds. I can't stand this sentiment that people feeling great emotion (positive too!) should be seen as off and put on meds to basically numb them. But that's a whole different argument all together.
I think it's really wonderful that you trust and lover your husband and don't let the fear in.
It's also really sad that his own family called the police on him (I don't know any back story here, but I'm not going to assume he's been violent in the past).

This is quite interesting, I wonder about this super bowl thing. Big things happen everyday nowadays, now entering timewave zero...

Thanks very much for posting, I'm going to look up Marfa now.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Dear Stella,

Thank you for posting your story and for all of the follow-ups. I have read most of the posts here and seen varied opinions and suggestions and comments. If I may be so bold as to offer one of my own, I would tell you to pray on the events that happened and then follow your heart.

I have some personal information and experiences that I hope you might find helpful. My ex-girlfriend was bipolar and I've had friends since childhood with the same disorder. In nearly all of the cases I am familiar with, evidence of bipolar begins to show up anytime from pre-teen through early 20's. It's rare that someone 'suddenly' comes down with this disorder since it's a mental disorder that's basically present from the time the person first begins to mature. I am not sure of your ages, so this might be a mute point. Generally speaking, someone with bipolar will experience not only manic states (euphoria, talkative, energetic, etc.), but they will also experience depressive states (crying, worthlessness, possibly suicidal, lack of energy, etc.).

The diagnosis the doctors gave you seems, to me anyway, like they were seeing a 'manic' episode and said, "Oh, bipolar people experience manic episodes. Therefore he must be bipolar!". I am only coming to this conclusion based upon what I've read here. Maybe there was evidence of bipolar from years ago that had gone unnoticed. I don't know. So, whether this interpretation is accurate or not is for you to decide, not me.

Geez, I wasn't going to write much here and now I feel like I'm going on and on.... Just please keep in touch and keep us updated as to what you decide and what happens next. I'm truly interested in how things progress with your family. I'll reiterate: do pray and follow your heart. Good luck to you and your family and God bless.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
Okay, I'm hesitant but here goes....

He says there is going to be a huge meteor that will hit the earth with a bunch of smaller ones following it.

Any time scale on this?

He says he thinks something is going to happen on the day of the superbowl... not sure.

Someone will win, someone will lose?

He says that God is really an alien. He now believes in God, reads the Bible and prays every day.

There was much more but these are the ones that really stick out in my mind.

Well if god is real and he exists he technically would be an alien as he is not of this planet

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Marfa lights kind of remind me of something we have here in the upper peninsula of Michigan called the Paulding Light.
I've never been there, but know some friends who have, and so it's there and there's not much explanation. Lots of debunk conjecture but still no conclusive evidence. Seems like a similar phenomena, although the Marfa lights seem more....phenomenal.

paulding light, UP Michigan

he Paulding Light (also called the Lights of Paulding or the Dog Meadow Light) is a Ghost Light that appears in a valley containing power lines that lies outside of Paulding, Michigan in the Upper Peninsula. The location is near Watersmeet off US Highway 45 (US 45) on Robins Pond Road/Old US 45. Reports of the light have appeared since the 1960's in Michigan's upper peninsula, with accompanying explanations such as geologic activity (see Earthquake light), swamp gas and refracted car lights from the nearby roads. The light is also the subject of popular folklore connected with hauntings and UFO sightings. The viewing location for the Paulding Light is located at approximately 46°21′08″N 89°10′43.5″W / 46.35222°N 89.17875°W / 46.35222; -89.17875.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

OP,

Did he make any other predictions besides the Super Bowl meteor? If you don't feel comfortable posting it here, U2U me.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by be4peace
Please don't berate me for this.....

The planet is changing and so are the humans. We are supposed to be experiencing changes in our vibrational energy which will cause us to be more psychic, etc. Maybe your husband's vibration changed and that is what is causing this reaction. If you are not prepared for it, it can be very alarming. I really hope you can seek some alternative medical opinions. Meds are not a good answer for most people....... some perhaps. Research some of the energetic changes that are happening to the humans. Try lightworkers.org or some thing that explains the "symptoms of ascension". You may be surprised at what you find.

Nicely said. This is the time for awakening. This doctors do not understand what is "awakening" and hence they go to what they know best and that is to prescribe some medicines. But I don't think that the OP's husband needed to take those meds.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
He sounds like he's lost it. Medication and support are what he needs. Otherwise he'll end up living on the streets selling pencils out of a cup

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
People begging for predictions and seriously discussing this need to take a step back. Using someones illness for your conspiracy fantasies isn't much ethical. What you're doing doesn't help.

And the mans wife, the OP, should be absolutely ashamed of herself. What kind of loving partner exploits such a situation situation to promote her own fantasies? It wouldn't surprise me if you drove him to insanity, given your behaviour in this thread. Take a long hard look at yourself.

edit on 1-2-2011 by NadaCambia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Just wanted to say,

be careful what he starts believing in....(do not encourage or discourage )

(remember what is true for him today may not necessarily be true for him tomorrow)

maybe you can help him to find some spiritual guidance....
by helping him understand more about what has happened to him

maybe a recommended spiritual teacher preferably one without any religion ..

make sure he eats, drinks and sleeps regular ..this will keep him grounded
and so stop his head running away with him ...( stop him going hypo )

it can be very traumatic to suddenly find out that the world is not what it seems.

he is a lucky man to have such an understanding, loving and supporting wife .

a blessing too you both

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia
People begging for predictions and seriously discussing this need to take a step back. Using someones illness for your conspiracy fantasies isn't much ethical. What you're doing doesn't help.

And the mans wife, the OP, should be absolutely ashamed of herself. What kind of loving partner exploits such a situation situation to promote her own fantasies? It wouldn't surprise me if you drove him to insanity, given your behaviour in this thread. Take a long hard look at yourself.

This is absolutely uncalled for and callous!!!

She is doing her best to try to cope with the situation and help him cope as well. She isn't exactly sure how to determine if what he is saying is coming from his higher self or his spiritual guidance, or if he is delusional, so asking for specifics is quite within the realm of trying to identify what exactly is happening to him.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Very interesting story. I don't want to discourage you from further posting, but like others have pointed out;
I am sure him being arrested indicates that he was a threat to himself and/or others. Otherwise, they would of have let you go on your merry way. Your family was right to be concerned for you and your kids.
There are points you are obviously omitting but I believe he is having a mid life crisis. It happens. I hope he can get the help and support he needs.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

your soul is ashamed of you.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Just looked through youtube for Marfa lights and found this video

and someone states that this effect is caused by quartz crystals expanding and contracting

The lights are the result of a naturally occurring phenomenon, the piezoelectric effect, discovered by Pierre Curie in 1883. The mountainous region is made up of mostly rocks containing quartz that expand during the day and contract at night, due to thermal expansion. This expansion and contraction creates stress on the quartz crystals which in turn is converted into voltage that is accumulated over time until it is then discharged into the atmosphere creating a ball lightning effect.

click the youtube link for the comments....

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hello Stella,

I think it is interesting that with your husband being a non-believer he would even know of the Marfa lights so I think this peeks an interest.

I want to say I worked in a hospital and when something like this occurs they heavily medicate you and keep you that way and I wouldn't keep him on full dosage and stop you have to ween him off slowly when you feel it is the right time. Cut the pill down slowly and stay on each dosage for a few days until his body is able to accept each lower dosage.

Since he talked about going to Marfa I would say he has had some style of either contact and/or visions that so made in impact on him.

I believe since you did start writing here about this it is unfair not to share everything so the ones that have had experiences of different kinds can try and help you if possible.

I know I would appreciate it if you would start from the very beginning..take your time and think about everything just before you write it.

You need to really ask your hubby if he thinks he had contact or say visions from spirits, God, Aliens and to describe the little details if possible.

As stated before the Super Bowl is almost here and he feels as if he needs to be in that area to help...being a fireman I can understand his feeling to help.

As time gets closer to the Super Bowl don't be surprised if he leaves and goes himself because he may feel this is what he has to do.

Please take the time to start from the beginning again and tell us everything as you know it, we can't try to help you if you don't help us.

We all basically know ATS has many members that can be very harsh but you have to ignore them, the mods here monitor every thread so I things get bad they will stop it.

My best to you and your family
edit on 1-2-2011 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2011 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

PLEASE READ THIS:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I've been depressed myself in the past and have a brother who is on meds for bi-polar disorder. This isn't something that just happens over night like you said it did with you husband. It's a reflection of how society is set up that as soon as someone starts to question the status quo they are automatically deemed mentally ill or a conspiracy theorist.

In my view your husband has some sort epiphany where he realised he was something more than just a biological computer. He tuned into his consciousness and found there was more to this life than he had previously believed. I don't think he needs meds, just someone to talk to.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
Okay, I'm hesitant but here goes....

He says there is going to be a huge meteor that will hit the earth with a bunch of smaller ones following it.

He says he thinks something is going to happen on the day of the superbowl... not sure.

He says that God is really an alien. He now believes in God, reads the Bible and prays every day.

There was much more but these are the ones that really stick out in my mind.

Sounds like he's gotten in touch with his intuition and sees the obvious fact that things are changing very rapidly in the world. When I first started to "awaken" I made a lot of odd connections and made predictions out of them. When they didn't come true I became convinced I was schizophrenic.

I now realize that intuition, while powerful, is nonspecific and so any specific predictions should not be trusted. It needs to be tempered by reason. That the poo is going to hit the fan soon is obvious to anybody who has an interest in economics beyond what you learn in school. There are many other signs that things are "off" as well (the die-offs, the strange weather, oil problems, the free Internet rapidly dismantling respect for governments (good in the end but first there will be blowback), etc.)

Intuition picks up on the rapid changes and envisions an apocalypse. And something like one is probably coming. But without reason to temper intuition, the mind then assumes the visions are literal and real, and "crazy" predictions begin to appear.

What I'm trying to say is, when nothing happens on the Superbowl, you may have your hands full with a very confused and discouraged man. Don't give up on him. I only wish I'd had a loving wife when this stuff started happening to me.

He probably ought to get enough aerobic exercise, eat right, and meditate, but he'll most likely have to figure this out for himself (if he's not already)

edit on 1-2-2011 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Yes he needed to be arrested if he was bi-polar and acting like this. No offense but too damn many stories that end up in tragedy. His "Big Event" could be the something very tragic and I dont want to read about you in the news.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join