It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Pyramids - one possible use - New Info!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
I very highly doubt that the pyramid was ever used for torture..evidently Plato, Pythagoras, Moses and many others were initiated in there, and i don't think it was for torture.

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by VonDoomen

Just a thought, wouldn't we find evidence of any of your theory in the details records left in hieroglyphs by the Egyptians? You seem to have worked on this for a while, I'm just wondering if there's any historical context for this. Cold fusion? Water pumps? i'm sure we'd find evidence of this there. This isn't to say it's wrong, we found what has been dubbed the "bagdad battery" that could be used as a source of electricity much like a coppertop battery today (well, exactly like that actually) but was probably used for gold plating.

Just because these suckers were hard to build doesn't mean they must have some as of yet undiscovered purpose. The Egyptians told us their purpose. The burial plot of their kings and queens. We can actually measure the progress of their building ability by investigating the less know pyramids. Most people think of the big 3, but there are plenty, a nice historical record of them learning to build them, then making them bigger and bigger. You've got to remember you have a ruler who essentially to them is a god, with an entire race of people as their slaves, so just cause it was tough doesn't mean it's anything more than a tomb.

Kewl theory about sensory deprivation, this I can totally see, but cold fusion generator nah I'm gonna pass on that.

Well done regardless S&F

i mean no offense and i can tell you mean well, but IMO your research is very flawed. in fact there are NO hieroglyphs inside the great pyramid and there are NO hieroglyphs done by the Egyptians stating they made the pyramids, nor are there hieroglyphs describing the building of them, or what they were used for. Egyptians put hieroglyphics on EVERYTHING, if they built the pyramids they probably would have put hieroglyphs in there too. also, it is curious to note that before "modern" man ever found and investigated the pyramids, they were completely sealed. there was no entrance to get into the inside from the outside. the first archeologists actually had to cut into solid rock and hope they found something inside. this would lead one to wonder if the Egyptians ever knew what was inside the pyramids at all...thankfully there is some light shed upon this subject in very rare text describing an UNDERGROUND entrance to the pyramid starting at the paws of the sphinx...yet undiscovered.
edit on 2/1/11 by metalshredmetal because: edit

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
here look... new discovery on the real names of the pyramids HERE

as for the OP, i heard something about sound harmonics to seperate water ions...then drinking monatomic gold while holding rods of ra and standing (power stance) in the ionised water, to contact gods in pineal gland (electro current)....lol

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Thank you for the input! However no where do I claim cold fusion as an even plausible theory. what I did say is that SOME people believe it was a water pump as well, or a energy generator of some sort. I will elaborate more on that i a different thread about other uses. But this thread is ONLY about the flotation/sensory deprivation and the mystery school initiation type stuff.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Just a thought, wouldn't we find evidence of any of your theory in the details records left in hieroglyphs by the Egyptians?

If this was the purpose, then yes.

However, what isn't noticed by the people with this theory is that the interior chamber of the GP is quite small and not suitable for a group initiation. The passageway was sealed off with a lot of stone (the current opening is arranged around a place where someone put a bomb and blasted into the pyramid.)

The sarcophagus is really a standard size and model --it's that size because the kings were buried inside a three-layered coffin (like those nested Russian dolls). The coffin of Tut's that is on exhibit is the outer one (with all the gold) and it's HUGE. Hence a huge granite box to protect it.

They were originally made of limestone; the rose granite use began in the 4th dynasty:
findarticles.com...

Here's another one -- it doesn't look as red because of the picture quality.

I've seen Hatshepsut's sarcophagus, and it looks like the one in the Great Pyramid except for the hieroglyphs covering it. Here's a picture of the one I saw. I can "sort of" read some of the hieroglyphs on the case.

I'm just wondering if there's any historical context for this.

Mummy cases (and mummies -- and fragments of cases and fragments of mummies left by looters) are frequently found inside the sarcophagi. Here's a recent discovery:
www.eturbonews.com...

Over the period of a thousand years (and a bit) the sarcophagus went from a huge box to more elaborate boxes carved in the shape of humans. The Tut sarcophagus is one of the more famous ones.

Kewl theory about sensory deprivation, this I can totally see...

Actually, the mystery religions used drugs instead of sensory deprivation.

Wine with drugs was one of the favored methods.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
I very highly doubt that the pyramid was ever used for torture..evidently Plato, Pythagoras, Moses and many others were initiated in there, and i don't think it was for torture.

I wouldn't take my musings so seriously. I am gaming with VonDoomen.

As for Plato, Pythagoras, Moses...... where is the evidence of Moses' initiation at the pyramid?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Pyramids were built by Lemurians to be the stargate into this planet manipulating the planet's energy.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I don't believe the Egyptians built the pyramids. I also beleive the age of the pyramids are around 10,000 BC. In the logic of keeping things simple, they were beacons to determine flight paths for craft coming in at high speeds. The devices inside were kept silent and cool by the structure itself. I think Zecharia Sitchin nailed this down with his interpretation of Sumerian texts. Though I don't agree with all his findings, I think the age and what they were used for was accurate.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Thanks for your comments Byrd.

As I said, I believe the pyramids serve many different purposes. However, when we look at secret societies of today, they do not write down their beliefs and ideas and notions for everyone to see. That is why they are close societies. So we shouldnt expect details like that to be painstakingly hewed into stone.

And I dont think we can really say 100% that no closed societies use sensory deprivation. If they are closed, then obviously we do not know everything about them. However As I tried to point out, sensory deprivation can be used marginally for relaxation and meditation. If we go beyond a positive timespan, the effects can cause "markedly increased suggestibility". Combine this with like you said, alcohol+a psychoactive(blue lotus) and we have the perfect setting to indoctrinate someone.

And yes I agree the size of the room is small, however when we look at skull and bones for example, they only take in 15 new members per year. No where do i claim that everyone in a "class" would be initiated at the same time in this room. In fact that would seem kind of irrational, considering these people could/would have access anytime they wanted it. I believe It would of been mostly a few people, maybe 1-2 initiates, and 3-5 elders supervising the ceremoney. We need to remember their population would have been much smaller than what is typical for countries today. And the size of the population that would of been given the right to access this would of been an extreme minority of them.

But like I said, I believe these tombs were multi-purposed. I do not see why they couldnt have been a temple of initiation, and a place where the elite were buried for a time, to help their journey to the afterlife or whatever it is they were doing.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
excerpt from manly p. hall's "the secret teachings of all ages":
"in the light of the secret philosophy of the Egyptian initiates, W.W. Harmon, by a series of extremely complicated yet exact mathematical calculations, determines that the first ceremonial of the (GREAT) pyramid was performed 68,890 years ago on the occasion when the star Vega for the first time sent it's ray down the descending passage into the pit. "

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LanMan54
To all you fools out there who think that all this occult esoteric 'stuff' is harmless, just go to this website and read up!

remnantradio.org...&%20Witchcraft/pentagram.htm

THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE DOING!

I see no "fools" here my friend, although you may view it differently and thus think it okay to name call.

Secondly, the misunderstood "Pentagram" is a 5 pointed star.. exactly the same as the Star of David found in Jewish Faith.. so are you saying the Jewish Faith must be Satanic too because of its use of this Symbol relating to Balance? And by extension that would imply the Christian Faith is also Satanic since it's basis is also found in the ancient Hebrew Faith.

reply to post by Byrd

The Coffer is far too small for use as a Sarcophagus with internal length at just under six and a half feet.. certainly not enough room for adding another smaller sarcophagai inside it with a body laid out in Gold Headress, etc, in order to fit the Russian Doll scenario.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Thanks for the reply. I was about to suggest the same thing. The width of this would not support more coffins, only the depth.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
i have read a book, although it was not in english, how pyramids were constructed to produce electricity. It explained scientifically how it gathered vibrations from tectonic plates, which then go trough resonation chamber and whatnot till the vibrations are converted into electricity.

Gosh, if you saw expression on my history professor's face when i proposed that Keops pyramid was actually a power plant. lol

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Part 2 is up if you would like to see my thoughts on the Pyramids as electrical generators!

Link

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deithiel
i have read a book, although it was not in english, how pyramids were constructed to produce electricity. It explained scientifically how it gathered vibrations from tectonic plates, which then go trough resonation chamber and whatnot till the vibrations are converted into electricity.

Gosh, if you saw expression on my history professor's face when i proposed that Keops pyramid was actually a power plant. lol

interesting, because giza is built on meeting tectonic plates...i think three

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Good to know! just more info to backup the theory!

I was unaware of egypt techtonic state.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
reply to post by thePharaoh

Good to know! just more info to backup the theory!

I was unaware of egypt techtonic state.

i only know because i read Ibrahims ramp theory...he has a section of the geology of the plateau at the time of construction.geology of Giza

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Excellent thread VonDoomen, very well made and thought provoking.

Byrd mentions Psychoactive drugs being used to indoctrinate new members. (Thanks Byrd)
Combining the drugs with the Sensory Deprevation Tank would make for a really strange and life changing experience.
Similar to Altered States, except for the morphing I guess but you never know.........
No wonder the Egyptians were so strange.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

The first thing I did after reading the OP, was to verify the etymology of "Pyramid".
The likeliest interpretation I found goes like this:

"pimar" (Egyptian "Pyramid")
to
"pyramis" (Greek)
to
"pyramide" (Latin/French)
to
"pyramid" (English)

It seems the "Fire + Middle" interpretation is just David Childress once again demonstrating his inability to align his claims with the truth. Amazon

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by myster0

check out tarzanbetas post.

"As tauristericus pointed out, "pyramis" is greek for pyramid... and since "mesos" means "in the middle..." then it still stands that "-mis" could be the short form for "middle" in greek. "

you dont take into account such things as regional dialects when the same word can be pronounced with slight variations. You people need to start giving some room to what else is out there. If you think historians have a 100% accurate view of history you are mistaken.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

The point is that the Greek word comes from an Egyptian word, and why wouldn't it?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join