It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Pyramids - one possible use - New Info!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by myster0

I dont think anyone is arguing that the greek word pyramis didnt have origins in egypt,, where coincidentally those pyramids were talking about are.

?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I found it interesting to learn that Mayans, Egyptians, even Buddhists all came up with the pyramidal structure independently yet they were separated by vast distances and there was no known contact between them. Were they influenced by the same things?

Also, the pyramids of Giza lining up on the longest lines of longitude and latitude is just plain freaky. There is definitely something there.

Lastly, the pyramids point to 3 bright starts in the sky, which would have been impossible to line up without advanced astronomical knowledge.

home.hiwaay.net...

I think we have only scratched the surface about the pyramids and how they were actually built (I personally believe the theory that alien tech or know-how was somehow used to move the huge blocks).

"One needs to have studied at the pyramids as I have studied"

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

The great pyramid is also a physical symbol of the human brain. The Kings Chamber represents the Pineal Gland and the Queens Chamber represents the Pituitary Gland. Both are placed in the same position as in the human brain.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join