It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inchworms' Valentine Extravaganza

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

Pssst.... You're my valentine....

...... And I'm going to do some very naughty things to you....

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I gots a Valentine story-- I knew this gal named Brenda Nash who I was sweet on but the problem was she was married to this dimwit named Carl. I thought "No problem at all...' so I sends her a card from a secret admirer (me). Low and behold 2 months later she divorces that creep and starts tellin everybuddy I was her boyfriend-- by that time I was sick of her. No dice, Brenda, baby.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by inchworm

I gots a Valentine story-- I knew this guy named Brendan Nash who I was sweet on but the problem was he was married to this dimwit named Carla. I thought "No problem at all...' so I sends him a card from a secret admirer (me). Low and behold 2 months later he divorces that creep and starts tellin everybuddy I was his boyfriend-- by that time I was sick of him. No dice, Brendan, baby.

There, I fixed it.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
For my real ATS Crush/Valentine who will remain nameless as per my fear of rejection and awkwardness

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

You don't have to worry, I already know it's me.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Something to put ya in the mood

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82540d584871.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by Silver Star

What i mean is, does she have any clue you like her, so if she gets a card, could she guess anyway its from you?

If she has no clue that you like her, she may not jump to that conclusion, but are you saying she may have that idea.

I don't know.

I've gotten myself all confused by your post. I've put off replying because I'm worried that I'll get it wrong and people will think I suffer from a retardation.

But if I've caught your drift then yes, my cover would be blown as soon as this lady gets the card. So I've chucked the whole plan out the window.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Better to have loved and lost than never loved at all....

Nothing ventured, nothing gained......

I think you should send it, take a chance baby, and if it fails then it just wasn't meant to be, but if it succeeds then WOOHOO !!

DISCLAIMER
Uk today accepts no responsibility for advice heregiven

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Is she someone who you see alot, and your friends know? If not i would send it, but if she is close to your life, maybe you should think twice.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

But if I've caught your drift then yes, my cover would be blown as soon as this lady gets the card. So I've chucked the whole plan out the window.

Just make sure you don't look back and regret your decision.

Personally though, I think you should take a chance. After all, why not?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Whats' the big problemo?? Walk right up to the broad (or is it a guy?) and say "Listen hot stuff, your my Valentine this year, so either like it or lump it.'

By the way my friend-- never listen to UK Today, all she wants to do is cause trouble.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Listen hot stuff, your my Valentine this year, so either like it or lump it.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Look here Pal, ...

Don't be so much of a coward, ... be assertive, show her you mean business, ... and if she doesnt respond you move on without batting an eyelash.

Give her the Card !!!!

... but before she can open it, .... you barrel roll through the nearest window, bare chested and oiled up, .... you then sweep her off her feet and carry her away into the sunset.

it will either go really, really good, ....... or really bad ( kidnapping). but whats a few years in county jail in the name of love ?

edit on 2-2-2011 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

Listen hot stuff, your my Valentine this year, so either like it or lump it.

Sounds like a crush in progress methinks

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Shame everyone did not have inchworms attitude. lol

Enough said.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Shame everyone did not have inchworms attitude. lol

Enough said.

Like I told ya so many times, kid, ya can be just like me-- It just takes a whole lot of practice and a heck of a lot of pumping (iron).

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

lol, i am happy the way i am, i am just talking about all the others. If you lot want to do all this sort of stuff you should have inchworms attitude, lol.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Bud, come down, we'll drink some wine and lift some weights. You gonna have a good time

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Funny story- One time this nephew of mine was supposed to bring Valentines in for every kid in his class for Valentine's day. No big whoop. But the boy was worried about having to give the little cards to other boys, that it was gonna make him look like a twinkle toes. I says "Look, bud, I gave cards to the boys to for Valentines day and look how I turned out.' He just stared at me with a stupid grin on his mug. Poor kid, how you explain this sort of thing to a 16 year old boy?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Happy Valentines!

He whispered in her ear. 'cuddle up to me' pulled her in to be close..
'Can't we just lay here... for a minute'

She smiled, and was safe.

' so soft ' as he closed his eyes
' I just sleep easily when you are near'

She smiled again, placed her hand on his hair and said 'lay on my tummy whilst i read, sleep'

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join