It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Bright Cross in Space on SOHO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Lol I was going to say its WWJD Arc of the Covenant I on its return voyage to this planet.

Maybe some type of asteroid / object that we are seeing with an added lens flare / optical interference? I know we were tracking some X type comet a while back that scientists decided was a result of 2 objects smashing into each other.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
To me the cross shaped object in the video seems like the shape of one of the manmade sattelites orbiting earth. Though I don't believe there are any sattelites orbiting beyond the L1 point.

But ofcourse it could just be Jesus traveling through space using his wooden cross as a spaceship.

edit on 31-1-2011 by Anodyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by laurosantos
reply to post by Hazz-14

Im sorry but if Jesus were to come back I'm sure he wants nothing to do with any type of cross. Im sure he'd probably come back in a 1980 el camino, not a huge cross ship.
Good find! Too big to be a satellite.

Good point...about the cross thing...not so much the car thing. People seem to forget that the cross is an instrument of death. So why would Jesus come back on the thing that was used to execute him? I don't think it's the cross the matters so much as the fact that He died for us.

I also don't understand the fascination with this instrument of death...people practically worship the cross...God said not to worship idols..would the cross not qualify?
And some people wear it around their necks...I don't think Jesus ever did that. Can you imagine if people did the same with electric chairs? Yikes.
edit on 31-1-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

So has anything else been determined about this vid. Or it's all about this one most likely fake out. No follow ups mean fakery if you ask me. They recorded and now they can't find it whatr the hell is up? I call HOAX.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish
reply to post by loagun

I guess Emporer Nero, King Herod, Flavius Josephus, Pontius Pilate, and all the disciples who wrote the books plus thousands of other people unmentioned aren't real either...

Nope, sorry they weren't either, by those names.... Christianity was a rip off of ancient Egyptian religion. Maybe you should do a little research and Horus an Egyptian god who was born from a virgin, baptized, had 12 followers/disciples, performed 'miracles', was crucified, and ta da rose from the dead... The story of Horus comes from ancient Egypt over a thousand years before the story of 'Jesus' appeared.

Not only Jesus, but there is also an ancient Egyptian account of a massive flood, and a boat dating back 3000 years before that even.

So go read up....

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazz-14

It looks more like a sattilite but nothing religious i think, the blinking in the footage maybe due to the fact the object is disapearing then re appearing.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
With SOHO constantly capturing similar images, it seem like NASA and the ESA would team up and study these objects.

BTW, Streetcap1 has me blocked on his Youtube comments for a comment I made about one of his videos was the ISS. I also said it was laughable (to think it was a UFO). He replied that the ISS doesn't go over where he's located and blocked me. While it may not have been the ISS, it does follow the characteristics of a satellite.

Sorry I got off topic but just to warn anyone about posting any negative comments on his Youtube videos. If you debate his videos, you're blocked.

To get back on topic, SOHO captures strange objects around the Sun all the time. This can't be any software or hardware glitch. These objects are being tracked. Also, I'm trying to refrain from using the terms'UFO' and 'aliens'.

I prefer 'Unknown Craft' and 'extraterrestrial lifeforms.' Extraterrestrial lifeforms doesn't necessarily have to originate in another star system or galaxy. They may be right here within our Solar System and been here for a very long time watching us.

This is just my pick on things.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Whether one's a Christian or not, there really was a man called Jesus of Nazareth who caused a great furor 2000 years ago, perportedly being the King of the Jews and so on. He was written about by the great journalist of the time, one Josephus.
Look it up. Knowledge is power.

I agree with other posters though; The Omnipotent One puts a (questionable) ''cross'' out in space for us to take notice...!?
No -
I think God's been trying to get our attention in much better ways for millenia...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
it's a nice find and i have no idea what might be.
On the other hand i don't really understand why everything that lurks in space has to be a "sign of god" or "Jesus' spaceship".Ok it is cross shaped,also planes are cross shaped.It has to do with aerodynamics.
If it is an artificial craft of some kind maybe the shape was chosen based on that,more likely than the religious meaning you give.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
dont know about all of you but looks like this to me

maybe an advertisement ?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Ok, just to clear this up, I "don't" think/believe that that cross has anything to do with Jesus or God. I just thought asking that question would add a nice twist to the conversation. I personally wouldn't have a clue what it is.

Peace 2 all

edit on 5/2/2011 by Hazz-14 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join