It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Nibiru!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
i found this video and i have seen a lot of these videos and most you just
at others you can debunk due to camra flares etc but this one has me puzzledwww.disclose.tv...
what do you guys think this is

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 1/31/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by majestic3

This is a reflection of the sun in the lense of the camera....

Don't worry about it.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Huh? Doubt it's Nibiru,

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

I was thinking the same thing.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Ya ,.. that pesky Nibiru,..
It plays hide and seek all the time,.
Sooo many astronomers from around the earth cant even see it most of the time

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
when i first posted this video my computer went hey wire it wouldn't let me post it then it froze but probably just a coincident but it's never happened before

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by majestic3
when i first posted this video my computer went hey wire it wouldn't let me post it then it froze but probably just a coincident but it's never happened before
Hmmm that is wierd,.
Kinda like it was telling you something,. (cue the X-files music)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Originally posted by majestic3
Hmmm that is wierd,.
Kinda like it was telling you something,. (cue the X-files music)

yeah don't up load it coz its just a myth

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle

This is a reflection of the sun in the lense of the camera....

Don't worry about it.
but further on in the video it moves or changes shape.
thats what i thought at first coz you can get multiple camera flares but this just looks different

maybe its just me im pretty sure we would all see it by now any how

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Nope

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
or maybe we have found it we just don't know it yet meaning 2003-UBU313
science.nasa.gov...
because it has also the same orbit predicted as nibiru

edit on 30-1-2011 by majestic3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Well I must admit it is impressive footage. If it does exist there would definitely be a cover up and we would not know until the last minute (haven't you all seen Deep Impact?). Despite this, I live down under and by now Nibiru should be able to be viewed from the Southern Hemisphere (and I live in a southern city of one of the most southern states) and I have yet to view anything that resembles Nibiru.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Download "Stellarium 010.5" enter Year, Time, Place and voila .... find out what's your second Sun.

That comment is on the video...I'm assuming that is the real explanation, because it's not lense flare or whatever.

One of my friends said he saw exactly what is seen in this video, and he's one of the most hardened skeptics against topics like UFO's and Planet X. He doesn't know what it was, and he saw it with the naked eye, early in the morning.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Australiana
Well I must admit it is impressive footage. If it does exist there would definitely be a cover up and we would not know until the last minute (haven't you all seen Deep Impact?). Despite this, I live down under and by now Nibiru should be able to be viewed from the Southern Hemisphere (and I live in a southern city of one of the most southern states) and I have yet to view anything that resembles Nibiru.

Why do you say Nibiru should be able to be viewed from the Southern hemisphere by now?

What would resemble Nibiru?

I don`t disbelieve Nibiru, but I do think you are clutching at straws.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/044c3c8aee34.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

That video is pretty intriguing but can be explained if this video was taken within this past month of Jan. I found an article here on ATS thats said the red gas supergiant Betelguese was due to expire within a period of two weeks in January, it said the star would go supernova and appear as a second sun in the daytime. Also it looks to be in about the same direction as the constellation Orion which is about 640 lightyears away. Thus, the second sun in the video.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

It sure is interesting but no i do not think this is Nibiru simply because it is only been visble at this time in the southern hemisphere during spring because of its position below the ecliptic (plane of the planets). This is why Robert S Harrington
(Head of Naval Observatory) chose New Zealand during the month of May 1991-92 and possibly 93 instead of rugged uncharted areas of Patagonia.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

lol, that's quite funny actually. But What do you think of this possibility for Planet X? Go to 34:55 in the following video:

The professor is talking about a theory he developed: "we could be part of a double star system and we never would have noticed". The hypothetical second star in our system is a Red Dwarf he calls Nemesis, with an orbit of 26 million years. I mean, other than this explanation, I don't put much faith in the whole Planet X thing.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

The only reason he estimated 26million year orbit was to fit in with sciences time frame for the extinction of the dinosaurs. If he used 26 thousand years (one rotation of our solar system) it would have been more plausible but would of got laughed at by his peirs.

Note; carbon dating is so inaccurate it is comical, so many variables its practically useless beyond a couple thousand years. Even then its just a rough estimate but science will try to tell us its fairly accurate over millions of years.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Sorry, bought into the rumours from some literature I read by Zetatalk in April 2003 with the info that follows...

On April 2003, Zetatalk stated that Planet X is just behind Pluto and would already be visible around May 2009. Now they are saying that this planet is already behind the Sun. How could a planet from a distant place could orbit so fast in a span of 6 years? They never presented any facts at all, just illustrations of the passage of the planet.

Rumors spread that on May 15, 2009 Planet Nibiru would be visible around the southern hemisphere. But nothing happened nor anything strange in the skies.

I guess even if it were true, no one can precisely predict where and what to look for.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join