It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Nibiru!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by majestic3

The article you mention is about Sedna which has an orbit that never enters the orbits of the known planets.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

Nemesis is a hypothesized object with a 26 million year orbit that is suggested by an apparent periodicity in extinction events. Since that early suggestion others have looked for a pattern in extinction events and others have suggested other periodic timings, not 26 million years. The existence of Nemesis is questionable at best. This is not to say that there is not a companion to the Sun, but rather this avenue of research is questionable.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

The extinction at the end of the Cretaceous is only one of many extinction events used int he analysis.

Note; carbon dating is so inaccurate it is comical, so many variables its practically useless beyond a couple thousand years. Even then its just a rough estimate but science will try to tell us its fairly accurate over millions of years.

C14 dating only goes back some 32k at best and involves organic matter. Other radioactive decay methods are used for dates going back millions and billions of years.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This is an old video that has been circulating for some time. The image is due to the video being shot through a double paned window. The dot is an internal reflection within the glass window.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
You know it's come to a point now where i think the word Nibiru is a complete joke and i actually cringe when i see it or here it.

Sorry i know your only sharing links etc but yeah...Nibiru is becoming a joke..in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I hope you dont mind i am gonna steal that image, well so to speak.

As per my last post i am developing a hate for anything that mentions Nibiru ( i hate even typing that word )

So yeas i agree:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/044c3c8aee34.jpg[/atsimg]

If you have any objections to me using that image please let me know and i will refrain from using it in the future..

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I may be missing something here but my info tells me 2003 UB313 is ERIS not SEDNA.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Yes I know that Nibiru is highly unlikely but on this site is the only time we can talk about it with people who know. If I were to talk like this to my friends they would say "Huh, what is Nibiru?" and that is why we talk about it here with like minded peoples - annoying I know. To tell you a story, 4 years ago someone close to me mentioned a "Lizard Person" and, being me, I googled it. My results astonished me as I had no idea all this type stuff was ever talked about! The search went from Lizard People to Nibiru to NWO to my obsession with UFOs and finally to ATS. I have learned so much I never knew in my last 4 years (even if some of it is fictional)and all because I ended up being fascinated by Nibiru.

The End

Peace
edit on 31/1/11 by Australiana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

You are quite correct. The article is definitely in reference to Eris.

Eris does not have an orbit that enters the orbits of the known planets. It stays outside of the orbit of the outer most planet Neptune. The following cannot be true since Eris never gets close tot he Earth and its orbit is 557 years.

because it has also the same orbit predicted as nibiru

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

Just because people talk about it doesn't make it a possibility or reasonable. The amazing number of videos purporting to show Nibiru that have trivial explanations as to what is in the video is amazing. I am curious why people think that they actually filmed something or why people think that others have caught something on film.

What is more interesting than these dubious discussions and videos is how it is possible to show that no new planet is possible that has an orbit entering the orbits of the known planets.

Unlike the frequent claims to the contrary, not everything is possible. The existence of a planet with the properties of Nibiru is demonstrably impossible. Here is a good read from a while back from a famous astronomer finding things within our solar system.
Where Are You Hiding Planet X, Dr. Brown?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

This video is nearly two years old.

RWNSD | 18 May 2009 | 79 likes, 16 dislikes

I have edited this remarkable video of the Second Sun (Planet X) taken on April 21, 2009 in Chkalovsky, Russia. The photographer is unknown to me, but I am grateful for what they have accomplished. The original vid's audio track was replaced with two Native American drumming tracks. In addition, annotations were added where appropriate.

edit on 31-1-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnCreed777

That video is pretty intriguing but can be explained if this video was taken within this past month of Jan. I found an article here on ATS thats said the red gas supergiant Betelguese was due to expire within a period of two weeks in January, it said the star would go supernova and appear as a second sun in the daytime. Also it looks to be in about the same direction as the constellation Orion which is about 640 lightyears away. Thus, the second sun in the video.

No, the article was wrong.
news.discovery.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnCreed777

That video is pretty intriguing but can be explained if this video was taken within this past month of Jan. I found an article here on ATS thats said the red gas supergiant Betelguese was due to expire within a period of two weeks in January, it said the star would go supernova and appear as a second sun in the daytime. Also it looks to be in about the same direction as the constellation Orion which is about 640 lightyears away. Thus, the second sun in the video.

It would take months if not years for the light to reach us....so even if it did supernova....we wouldnt know for quite some time. Its 430 light years away.....meaning at least 430 years until we actually saw anything.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Good video. Could anyone find where to download version 010.5 of Stellarium? Would version 10.6 work? Did they use a replacement welding mask? That's what someone said in the comments.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

oh dear god! a reflection of the sun yes? lmao sorry to break it to you i studied photography for 3 years at university and this is NOT a reflection of the sun...

u can clearly see the man recording it and moving the camera and the "reflection" doesnt move at all! u can clearly see the light refraction moving around as the camera is moved yet the object remains stationary, also you cannot see the object until he changes to a lower light setting, now if what u say was true u would have seen this reflection when it was bright and it would have dissapeared as it was dimmed....

THUS blowing your theory out of the water. sorry

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

this video was taken in april 2009 .
second

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

it amazes me that..people such as urself u have a clear distain or do not believe in nibiru, or believe it to be some kind of joke....yet by the thread heading u can clearly see what this thread is about yes?

so then why..prey tell...would someone who has zero intrest in this seemingly fabled nibiru or planet x click on the link? if u are fed up, bored and have no interest then why are u here in this thread?..just to laugh at those who DO believe? there are millions out there that believe that nibiru exsists, and they will come in here in the hopes of a discussion with fellow like minded people, it would be nice if people like yourself with NO INTEREST to perhaps just not comment unless its to do with the topic at hand..or to show some evidence or the reasons why it doesnt exist or why u feel u need to rain on everyones parade...just askin?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by cluckerspud

I hope you dont mind i am gonna steal that image, well so to speak.

As per my last post i am developing a hate for anything that mentions Nibiru ( i hate even typing that word )

So yeas i agree:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/044c3c8aee34.jpg[/atsimg]

If you have any objections to me using that image please let me know and i will refrain from using it in the future..

It's for all to use.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

well u can deff tell its some what like a second sun i realy dont now if it is nibiru but i can deff ssay its is not a lens flare as shown in video i deff like this video good prof i do think it is another planet and for ever y one else thats trying to say its a fake actually watch the entire video it gose on to prov not a glitch

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

I'm sorry, but as I explained earlier the image is a reflection inside of double paned glass. Sorry, but this blows your claims out of the water.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join