It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What in god's name is happening??

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
BRAVO Atlasastro

BRAVO !

BRAVO !

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 1/31/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by Student X

Listen, claiming to have only love is all fine and dandy if you want to be ignorant to your true nature. If this is what you want, read no further.

Love is not a universally accepted concept. It's not a universally understood, or easily defined concept. What one thinks of as love, may be seen as something else entirely to another individual.

Where is this love? Can you quantify it? Can you qualify it?

Now, where is fear? Fear is everywhere.

When a child is born are they showed love or fear within those few first moments of life?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

thing will go back to normal soon enough, and life will go on as it has done. and next year will come and go just like all the other years. maybe some of you should get out more and stop spending so much time reading stuff like this. it only takes one crackpot story to start people off, and then everyone starts talking bs

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I suspect that it is due to the rise in readily available information just a mouse click away. More so now than ever before in history we can access whatever we want whenever we want. Pretty much everyone these days has broadband or at the very least dial up

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I just think that with the development of technology, we are becoming more away of everyday turmoil and negative events.

When you think about it, the world is much more connected than it was, facebook, on-line news channels, forums such as this, mass media world coverage.. etc.

CNN news, BBC news, SKY news have at a least 3 reporters with news teams and access to almost every country in the World. With better travel and communication links, more stuff is going to be reported.

Now I do not disagree that the world is changing, but it is always changing and is always evolving!

I bet we missed out on a lot of events that happened, just because they were not worth reporting as they could not be reported live, or that they were over-shadowed by some other more locally relevant stories.

The news media is instructed to make us panic, to play with our emotions! They're sole purpose is to make us aware of the events happening in the world whether or not their negative/positive. They choose to mainly report the negative just to make us go 'Aw hell, look what's happening now'.

My advice to you is to have a think and do some research into the good things that are happening, have a little focus on your own life and how you can improve your own impact on this Earth. At the end of the day, all of oour lives, whether we like it or not, have to eventually come to an end. So focus on your own influences and you'll find you no longer have to be forever seeking happiness and a need to feel 'safe', happiness and safety will find you in the running of your day-to-day life.

Go forth, prosper, achieve, and EXIST, because at the end of the day, existing is all that matters!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I ask you all what in God's name is happening to humanity, the earth and the world as we know it....?

the 'restrainer' is being taken away.

the restraints were once our indivudual conscious', the risk of standing-out in a crowd, or even
having an accusitive finger pointed you way...there is no longer any stigma of being an incarcerated
prisoner or a social terrorist...
the paradigm is crumbling, the system is consuming itself, entropy is gaining momentum

flock deaths might be because their manmade landscapes have caused them mass suicides
natural forces are likely in another cycle of rebirth...which we see as destruction

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Remember the bumper sticker??

" # happens " ......

it always has and always will.......

from William shooting King Harold in the eye with an arrow in 1066 which changed England forever.....
from Mr Khan running a riot with a mongal army.....
from Romans trying to take over the world 1 straight road at a time......

The Greeks, The Hun, The Nazi's, The French Revolution " let them eat cake!!! ".... etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

It's one disaster after another.... and that goes for Mrs Mother Nature as well.....and i'm sure that all the people who were alive during these times would all say there was a conciousness of change.... for better or worse who knows?

There is 100% a game afoot...... there will be change...... of that you can bet ya house on......

but is it the end of days?...... i doubt it..... very much......

It just seems to me the power is shifting......

The rich and elite have been playing games with dodgy maths and hard to understand dealings so much that they have forgotten the lies that they have said..... and now people are wake'n up and asking why the chips are stacked against them...... think this came from the mass bailouts the world over......

As Mr Celente says " when the people have lost everything and they have nothing left to lose.... then they lose it " ......
and this is what we are seeing now......people have just lost faith in TPTB and the money system we are all in..... what will be the outcome??.... who knows??....... but that is what makes life great..... i love suprises!!

The only thing....... Mrs Mother Nature???...... when she decides to change.......... all the false promises and fiat currency in the world ent going to save you from her will.......

don't worry though.......

" # happens "

s&f

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik

This one feels people are faced with an imminent decision. Humans must choose either Love, or fear, as the base to our actions and movements.

Which one will you choose on a conscious, consistent basis? That will determine the direction of humanity.

Friend, you are absolutely right, each and every action a person does is done with an emotion, and each emotion is done with either Love, or Fear. There is no other choice, it is always on or the other. Now is the time to make the choice to live your life with Love, or Fear.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon

Where is this love? Can you quantify it? Can you qualify it?

Now, where is fear? Fear is everywhere.
reply to post by unityemissions

I find your post fascinating, as I think it underscores an element of the transformations which are accompanying the gradual transition from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius.

Interestingly, I find your post to be fascinating as well.

The Age of Pisces, which spanned roughly the time of Christ to the current times, was marked by humanity being largely controlled and impelled by unconscious forces, the emotion of fear being a very prominent instigator.

I'm just wondering how you think this fear was relevant to only this last eon. It's with all species, and has been with us since the beginning. What people are doing now is merely being ignorant to what's going on in the world. They are becoming blissful, because they are so incredibly fearful of what's truly going on.

The Age of Aquarius, on the other hand, will mark a time where humanity learns to become less of a slave to these unconscious forces and acts more through conscious awareness and clarity of mind.

Says WHO?! WHY?? This is NONSENSE. There is NOTHING to indicate this WHATSOEVER besides a few conartists who have trapped a bunch of fools into believing this nonsense for no good reason other than to capitalize. They have preyed on you. They are your master, and you have become enslaved into this jargon.

Fear not only clouds the mind, but also obstructs the natural flow of love (unconditional, agape). As fear dissipates in the face of clear awareness, brotherly love and compassion will have a chance to infiltrate all spheres of society.

This is so oversimplified it loses all credibility in my mind. Fear doesn't merely cloud the mind, in the correct context it enlightens it. You can have fear and love within you at the same time. I know this because this is how I am 24/7/365, and SO ARE WE ALL, you're just choosing to ignore yourself.

I don't think this will happen quickly, but will be a slow and gradual learning process with many peaks and troughs.

There is a control grid that's global which has been implemented. To what extent the hive mind is operational in 2011 I haven't a clue, but it seems many are incredibly brainwashed FOR THEIR OWN GOOD. If people were to see what our species has truly done to this world, and see where things are heading, they would flip the phuck out, so I do see reason in believing this nonsense. If that's what you choose, fine. I refuse to allow my mind to be tainted by simplistic jargon.

To each their own.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Says WHO?! WHY?? This is NONSENSE. There is NOTHING to indicate this WHATSOEVER besides a few conartists who have trapped a bunch of fools into believing this nonsense for no good reason other than to capitalize. They have preyed on you. They are your master, and you have become enslaved into this jargon

You are most welcome to your opionion, but it would seem that you have jumped to some rather presumptuous conclusions based on a few keywords.

All the concepts I expressed in my post existed long before New Age became a household name, and certainly do not have their origin in material some "conartists" may be selling.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik
I posted the following in response to a thread in breaking news. To be honest, it wasnt really the place for it. I put a lot of energy into the post though, and do not wish to type it up again. I am not asking, or telling anyone to do anything. I am proclaiming what this one intends to do, "end of the world" or not. It is irrelevant. I have put my all into the following post. I mean it with the entirety of my very being.

"I see all these talks of revolution and "change" and cant help but have serious, serious doubt.

How long did it take for the american revolution to simply fall back into the hands of corporations, and greed-obsessed individuals? not long at all.

Many of the very people calling for change would be guilty of the exact same crimes they fervently fight against, if put into the same positions. Nothing will change, it will simply prolong the problem, shoving it off on our great-grand children (at best). This cycle has repeated itself for far too long. What makes anyone think THIS time will be different?

Contrary to the popular view on this standpoint, it doesnt mean nothing is to be done. It means, to this one, that people need to start taking responsibility for their actions on a personal and individual level. If the change doesnt occur there, it is simply procrastination (one of the things humans do best). I have little doubt that a revolution in say, america, would lead to nothing but chaos and looting. Perhaps that is a cynical view, no, that is a cynical view, but humans have very little interest in actually helping one another as "self" and much more interested in helping ones immediate body as self. They will trample over one another to get the last piece of bread, without a care to how many die in the process.

It is not the nebulous "governments" fault, they are simply giving in to the same base desires most people would if put into the same position.

It is only a matter of time. It is the individuals involved responsibility for their own actions, devoid of any vague entity such as religion, government, or anything else.

You know what? Ill put it out there, since its so disheartening to see all this destruction, division, and hate.. it truly, truly, truly brings tears to my eyes. This is my agenda.

The solution is coming from a place of unconditional Love. When this happens, the definition of "self" changes to include ALL. Who would trample one they Love for food? Who would stifle the progress of their people if they had unconditional Love? Who would murder one another in the name of Love? Who would need to have a revolution if the governing bodies came from a place of unconditional Love? This is NOT speaking of the directed emotion of love, where one becomes the almighty arrogant judge of what is or is not deserving of it. It is, as my signature says, a state. A conscious, mindful, choice towards true balance and equality. Realizing that this sack of blood and guts is no more important than the next, period.

That does not mean no action is ever taken.
That does not mean one sits around twiddling his/her thumbs while the world crumbles around them.
It means that every single decision..
every single thought..
every single f#cking movement is done from a base of Love.

If we, as a race, are truly interested in change, what else can be proposed?

This one will no longer sit around, hoping this endless, useless, violent cycle will somehow dissipate this time around. The only way this will work is to truly realize the "power of the people." Those who have said this throughout history have turned into nothing but martyrs or given the title of "saint." As if they did something others somehow were not capable of choosing themselves. Do humans really want change, or do they just want the opportunity to do the same terrible things themselves? Or do they simply not realize their "revolution" will simply devolve into that which it fought against in mere decades, if not immediately? Call me a fool, call me an idiot, call me what you will. It does not matter. It is time for change.

I am making a damn stand.

This is a revolution of a different kind.

I do not "love" you individually, i am in a radiant state of Love.
edit on 30-1-2011 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

This post is truly amazing friend. The words you have put forth here desperately need to be heard by the masses! We all must admit the fact that history repeats itself and so, confirms the very premise of a revolution "devolving" albeit a bit disheartening to think the peoples belief that a revolution is the solution.

However you’re absolutely correct. A revolution based solely on the material world and realm we see will not work! A revolution of LOVE however, now that's a different story! Yes sir, you have put forth some "Golden Words". Will we take heed and actually act in love or discard it and go right back to our self serving mentality? As you often refer to yourself as "this one"… I hope you don't mind me taking the liberty to join in with you, and say ....I know what this ONE will do and that is... conduct my daily life in the STATE OF LOVE!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
From the prophet himself .Matthew 24:1-36

1And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
(Note the reference tohearing of wars and rumours of wars there was no radio then)
7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
(Note the reference to nation against nation,kingdoms,and we will all know of it)
8All these are the beginning of sorrows.
(note a sign)
9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.
(anyone spiritual will be afflicted)
10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
(Note a witchhunt)
11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
(Note many liars,politicians and the like and we will all know of it)
12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
(Note inequity,no love)
13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
(Note the knowledge of christ shall be heard all over the globe first,another sign)
15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

(Note use our own discretion on this meaning)
16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
(Note the reference to flight in old age)
21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.

23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25Behold, I have told you before.

26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
(Note ,the powers of the above will be shaken)
30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
(Note,christs return is not being reborn but coming in the clouds)
31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
(note when you see all these things)
34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Well very interesting ,is or are we not seeing these events,so what is happening?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

In Mathew 24;28 why did you decide to substitute vultures for eagles?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Its actually totally copied from a website and written so,weird,theres plenty of vultures around
churchmousec.wordpress.com... ble-verses-matthew-241-36/
Its all rather odd but noted the references from this scriptural text.Not that I`m a bible thumper but very enlightening,is there a saviour,saviour from what,ourselves perhaps,or others.
edit on 1-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

According to the Ancient Christian writings; some of which Peter and others under Roman Control used to produce the bible today.

What you are referring to, is Not the End but “The Return of The Son of MAN” or “The MAN Child” mentioned in "The Revelation".

According to the writings 7,000 Years is involved to fulfil everything and Not 6,000 years.

We have endured the Last 6,000 Years of "The Metamorphoses of The Soul".

There are still 1,000 years with "The Son of MAN" or "The MAN Child"... This Involves The Soul.

The Christ has never left….
So the Christ can't Return.

But "The Son of MAN" (Involving The Soul) left during "The Metamorphoses of the Soul" in order for the "Rebirth" to take place.

So what is the Sign of the Son of MAN seen in the Heaven Not the Sky as most expect.

The Clouds of Heaven are Not the same as the clouds in the sky.
The confusion arises in translation and Corruption of the writings, introduced by the Scribes either intentionally or unintentionally.

Jesus said....
written in "The Gospel of Thomas"

Quote;

39. Jesus said,

“The Pharisees and the Scribes
have taken The Keys of Knowledge
and Hidden Them.

They themselves have NOT entered,
nor have they allowed to enter
those who wish to.

The return of “The Son of MAN” or “The MAN Child” does NOT involve the offspring of A'Dam whose Life is the Breath.

But The LIGHT of MAN is The LIFE of God...
See the first 13 Verses of Chapter 1 in "The Gospel According to John"

The Life of the Flesh, is The Breath. But the LIGHT of The Soul called MAN and Not A'Dam is the LIFE of God and has been from the beginning of the All.

As for….. 'Not one Stone left upon another", was fulfilled in the old City, as the Romans burned and buried the City in AD 70.

There was also a Resurrection of many of the Saints who slept in the ground who went into the City to show themselves and report on their experiences. And the Carpenter Jesus was raised from the dead.

See The Gospel According to Matthew Ch. 27 Verse 52 & 53… Quote;

52. And the graves were opened;
and many bodies of the Saints
who had fallen asleep were raised.

53. and coming out of the graves
after His resurrection ,
they went into the Holy City
and appeared to many.

So this was the first Resurrect ?

This is also perhaps why the Romans Burnt and Buried the City in AD 70 ???

Pure Fear… Of the Dead which had been Resurrected ???

This is a drawing of "The MAN Child" or "Son of MAN" which can be found in Mosaics in Ancient churches and Monasteries, as well as in many Christian Manuscrips held in Monasteries.

This can now be seen in the Centre of The Soul.

The Large Yellow Octagons are Part of The Partition Map of The Soul.

You can get all the measurements from "The Book of Ezekiel" and "The Revelation" including a discription.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Interesting account ,so all will be as we are all light beings and as the constant movements redevelop us all to new powers of being.Really then were talking of evolution in that context,so darwin was a recreation of christ,..oppps stuck my gob in it there.Sorry,we are evolving then,or rather the planet is,perhaps us all also,time as a construct will tell..
However wht would rulers and military leaders be afraid and wish for,bunkers ..ooopps slipped up there, mountains to cover them over be for.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy

Really then were talking of evolution in that context

If you count psychic ability as a mechanism of evolution, perhaps...

But I doubt there are many Darwin fans who would be willing to entertain that idea.

"The consciousness of each of us is evolution looking at itself and reflecting upon itself. Man is not the centre of the universe as once we thought in our simplicity, but something much more wonderful – the arrow pointing the way to the final unification of the world in terms of life. But this vision only acquires its full value – is indeed only defensible – through the simultaneous illumination within ourselves of the laws and conditions of heredity.

We have seen that evolution is an ascent towards consciousness. Therefore it should culminate forwards in some sort of supreme consciousness. But must not that consciousness, if it is supreme, contain in the highest degree what is the perfection of our consciousness – the illuminating involution of the being upon itself?"
- Teilhard de Chardin

edit on 1-2-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Yet again only time will tell by any account but recent events from the start of last month were a zenith point globally and physically,depends if it becomes spiritually as well.
Everything moves in cycles and our dna will have reached full durability when eventually the movements have no affect on our conscious state,stopping chaos and madness.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget

In Mathew 24;28 why did you decide to substitute vultures for eagles?

The context of the birds in that verse are scavengers gathering around a carcass. Eagles are birds of prey, not scavengers. It is an obvious mistranslation.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Soke33

Yeah there are alot of mis translations,really the bible is symbiotic,it can be taken from different readers in different ways,its almost egyptian in that the wordings are like pictures that can be interpreted many ways.
However only recently the symbolism has become understood,but yet again it is down to the viewer.There is alot that is hidden in the past, almost funnily enough,.like the ancients had their own skunk works.Even if you think of it would that not be the way to communicate with entities from other dimensionsen.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join