It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by nrd101
reply to post by tarifa37
thats the first time i've seen that video. either this is totally real or a lot of money has gone into this hoax. Either way it is interesting to me because I know the truth, that some UFO's are extraterrestrial. So just to get this straight, this is a third video I've seen of this UFO encounter. Either its real . Or its HOLLYWOOD.
Originally posted by Mr Mask
Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Yes I accept presentation is everything in today's rather overly eye candied world (reading a book via a mini PC, jesus just read a bloody book) and I was not seeking any acclaim, it simply irked me that people had bothered to post a credible comment that stood up there and then yet people skip from the start of the thread to the back so quickly, failing to read the bits in between.
And then you have the core that refuse to believe a word unless a 'known' blurts it out.
I just wish people would read, digest, have a view of their own based upon what they have read and use some logic.
No red lines needed for that
Naw, I understand, don't get me wrong. You surly DID point out the very flaw that shows this to be a hoax. I can fully understand you being irked.
I just couldn't read 20+ pages of people hooting "this is real, this is real" with no evidence. I wish I did see your post earlier, but I didn't.
Yknow, honestly, I can't stop seeing the flawed perspective now that it has been pointed out, but before that it slipped past my eyes. I can see it also slipped past a lot of eyes in the world as well. I don't know why, but for whatever reason- you saw it easily and I did not.
So yeah...no hard feelings, but I really benefited from Mr Gif's presentation and I really think he did a great job.
But yes, you saw it without such help, and that should be applauded as well.
Hoaxers must be destroyed...they are the real enemy here...I assure you I do not blindly follow anyone based on track record or status.
Just remember, what you may easily see, can also be easily missed by others. Its not always stupidity that does that...but in my case...well...who knows?
edit on 31-1-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)
Originally posted by Aziroth
reply to post by Mr Mask
Have you read my observations yet? I would like feedback on the perspectives I added, faulty hardware is a known problem causing these issues.
Also I thought there was more to your hoaxing declaration than personal opinion, I thought there was an official declaration? I figured someone of your stature would leave personal diagnosis at the door, present the facts right?
0. There is only one geometry of perspective projection onto a fixed picture plane.
1. All straight lines in space project to straight lines (or points, if end on) in the picture plane.
2. The projections of all lines that are parallel in space either remain parallel in the picture plane or intersect at a single vanishing point.
3. All sets of parallel lines lying within a specified plane in space have vanishing points that fall along the horizon line defined by the orientation of that plane.
4. For two sets of parallel lines at some angle in the scene, the two vanishing points form that same angle at the viewer's eye, regardless of the orientation of the angle in space. In particular, the vanishing points for any 90º angle in space form a 90º angle at the viewer's eye.
5. Any planar figure in space is foreshortened in the direction of its slant from the observer (up to a 45º viewing angle).
6. Circles in the scene, if foreshortened, project to ellipses in the picture plane.
7. For correct projection of its perspective, a picture should be viewed from its center of projection in space.
8. When the eye is at the center of projection, the perspective geometry in the picture plane is independent of where in the plane the eye is looking.
Originally posted by DakmindAK
Well, hate to say it but this is legit. Along with the HD footage of the fellow accompanying him, some tourists AT the temple mount caught some close up footage of the UFO. No #e.
Please review the following video for further speculation: www.youtube.com...
Originally posted by Mclaneinc
reply to post by Aziroth
Something as symbolic as this would have been front page everywhere.