It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Whole thing look staged to me..

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
The most important fact is that Israel not let any sort of falling objekts from
the sky go without military reaction.
Perhaps it was one test missile from Iran with nucs- and no response from
Israel - No Way.

edit on 31-1-2011 by callacas because: moontalker

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Crayfish

"I would also be interested to know how isolating the background from the foreground would help to make a hoax"

Because it enables you to insert a layer with the 'UFO' on in front on the background, but behind the foreground.

The signs that this is a hoax are all in the motion tracking, which has been poorly done.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Whats the point of hoaxing this, such a pain in the ar$e, first time i saw this i thought we finally had something but now we find that some idiot has faked this.
No video will ever be good enough anymore thanks to cgi and photoshop, hell theres even an app on the iphone that can superimpose a ufo onto a photo that youve just taken.
Ive seen UFO's when i was security walking the grounds of a devon holiday park, these lights where doing 90 degree turns and hovering, if i see it with my eyes then it happened.
The only other time i will beleive something is if we have a freaking giant ship hovering over a city in broad day light with hundreds of people taking pictures.
These fakers should be charged with fraud in my opinon.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Now i've seen that second video i have to say i'm more impressed with it.... those lights after it shoots up into the sky look like they belong to a larger craft.... the smaller one which descended came from it and then shot back up into it.... if this is the real deal, what the hell was it doing?

Putting Jesus, Mohamed or the Jewish Messiah back...

(for anyone who doesn't know - that is why every religion is fighting over this temple, it is significant to the 3 religions).
All of the 3 religions believe their messiah is coming back, and this is where he will.... land

yeah, who knows what it was doing if this is real...

edit on 1/30/2011 by kroms33 because: messiah landing zone edit

Yeh, after leaving the site last night, i was thinking 'the return of the Messiah.... Jesus' ..... i dunno what to think.... could be a staged event to turn people back to Religion and to believe or it could be definately happening lol.....

Who knows?

Na seriously i think its someone trying to copy the effects of 'skyline'

edit on 31-1-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: adding text

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by packinhit

I understand your frustration, and I agree that the tools are available to make easy 'casual glance' hoaxes, but I like to think that genuine footage would stand up to scrutiny. There are many people in the UFO field who are aware of these tools (both digital and human!!), and can detect them. Im not saying that hoaxes cant be very difficult to detect, but with time and effort they should be exposed, and the genuine stuff pass analysis.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by nrd101
I was on the fence but after seeing the horizon change independently of the two videos i know its a hoax. The third video makes me think that its for a movie. But if this gets mainstream people will think in general its not a hoax. This is some very convincing video but once the discrepancy of the two independent horizons on the first video is revealed, it seems like a seconds grader would be able to figure this out. I guess the best case scenario now is that some really great movie will come out about ET's or UFO's or DISCLOSURE, but more likely this is some lame PR attempt. HOAX so move it to the HOAX department.

I did mention the Film 'Skyline' before.... have you seen it? Very reminiscent of the opening scene!!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I believe this video has an anomaly that everyone seems to think makes this case a hoax.. Im not saying its not but please recognize the following...

Video made by HOAXKiller1 - www.youtube.com...

When the red lines come onto the screen @ 0:22s, Pay attention to area I've circled in BLUE. Other than the body movements he makes, the collar of his jacket pretty much stays lined up with the TOP red line OR the horizon..

But, if you watch what happens in the YELLOW circle you will notice his body in this area Grows,Wiggles and Shrinks comparative to the top half of his body..

This must be a hoax cause now we have a SHAPE SHIFTER!

Just wanted to even the playing field, I enjoy watching you all argue with each other and now the believers have some ammo to use again.. - Me, personally I think its another interesting case with no absolute answer..

Maybe someone with video editing software can put stabilized lines on this persons body in order to show him shape shifting, I mean the camera anomaly..
edit on 31-1-2011 by gmax111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I wouldn't expect anyone to surface with a detailed explanation guys. I hate to sound so pessimistic about something just after the first day but the way the witness describes the incident is very brief. He does not provide the other witnesses name either.

This morning around 01:00 AM at the promenade of Armon Hantziv in Jerusalm, i was witness(with another guy), an amazing ufo aircraft over Jerusalem old city (mount Moriah) Dome of the Rock,Temple Mount,قبة الصخرة, הר הבית. What is the meaning of this sighting ?????????

It means someone just decided to film the temple at 1:00 am for no specific reason. He sees something so profound with little to no reaction. Then more footage surfaces from another anonymous party with a very unconvincing reaction, scripted it seems. Nobody is stepping up claiming to be responsible for the footage of the other videos either. Then we have allhoaxweb being the main host behind the footage. No prominent UFO agency's and investigating teams but a Notorious hoax site that has done this kind of thing over and over again. It has ALL the signs of a elaborate hoax web scam.

edit on 31-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by packinhit

Micheal Cohen should be brought up on charges for fraud for starters

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Originally posted by nrd101

I did mention the Film 'Skyline' before.... have you seen it? Very reminiscent of the opening scene!!

Exactly! Something like this happens just a few months after the film, what are the odds?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Inquiring minds think alike

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
There are dozens of things that should set off alarm bells in your head. Here, I'll get you started: it "happened" over a very populated area. If this was a legitimate event, there would be a ton of corresponding evidence to support it based on that alone. And this is only one of many, many things that can help those with no video understanding deny ignorance rather than embrace it.

Sadly I completely agree. I myself am no stranger to video editing and although sceptical from the outset I wanted to believe this to be real.
Thus I was undecided until I realised that if this event had really occurred there would have been hundreds if not thousands of witnesses all of them with cameras and camera phones recording the event and blogging, tweeting and posting and linking all this to religion

It would be World Wide News!. And I haven't even seen it on the "and finally" items.

*sigh*

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BruceWayne

YES same with giant pyramids as well
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Is it just me or does the debunker group in this thread seem to be made up of mostly new members? And experts in the field of photography to boot. It’s nice that ATS has so many new members passionately involved in proving everything is a hoax. I was impressed by the videos myself but unfortunately I’m not an expert!
If everything is a hoax and the media would alert us if anything “real” happened, what’s really the point of this discussion. Why not just wait for the experts to do our thinking for us.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

"I would also be interested to know how isolating the background from the foreground would help to make a hoax"

Because it enables you to insert a layer with the 'UFO' on in front on the background, but behind the foreground.

Why would you need to do that? The only reason I can see is if you wanted the hypothetical CGI UFO to pass behind something in the foreground. It doesn't do that so splitting the background from the foreground would be a complete waste of the hoaxer's time.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
Is it just me or does the debunker group in this thread seem to be made up of mostly new members? And experts in the field of photography to boot.

Quite the contrary, a mixture of veterans and newer members have analyzed and provided their findings. But that shouldn't matter anyway. and is irrelevant.

It’s nice that ATS has so many new members passionately involved in proving everything is a hoax. I was impressed by the videos myself but unfortunately I’m not an expert!

Im no expert myself and I would love this to be real but the people that did do the foot work did a good job. Without them we would be light years from progress in turn become victims of such shenanigans and scams. We passionately want the truth and will not settle for less. We do not share the same beliefs or skepticism for I am a believer but not a foolish one.

If everything is a hoax and the media would alert us if anything “real” happened, what’s really the point of this discussion. Why not just wait for the experts to do our thinking for us.

You are entitled to think for yourself and nobody is forcing you to disbelieve. The media scoffs at the UFO topic and downplays UFO cases when they do bring it up. The point of the discussion is just that... a discussion.
edit on 31-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Is it just me or does the debunker group in this thread seem to be made up of mostly new members? And experts in the field of photography to boot. It’s nice that ATS has so many new members passionately involved in proving everything is a hoax. I was impressed by the videos myself but unfortunately I’m not an expert!

That's a fair enough challenge,

anyone who thinks they can, should try producing their own similar UFO video

I want to clarify something here..

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object

UFO does not = Aliens

Nor does it suggest other worldly...But I am not a debunker either as I do not discount some events that have happened in the history of UFO's (these events genuinely stir one's imagination).

Part of me thinks it could be real given all the strange happenings so far at the tale end of 2010 and the present 2011 but I also have to be sceptical as there is a chance that someone is simply having a laugh at the expense of communities like this one.

That's the beauty of Youtube, anything can be put on there as it all ends up the same crap quality so a fake could be assumed a real and a genuine video is lost in all the haze.
edit on 31-1-2011 by old_god because: typo

edit on 31-1-2011 by old_god because: tito

edit on 31-1-2011 by old_god because: typos

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Crayfish

Because, I am assuming the hoaxer is trying to make the 'UFO' appear like it is some distance from the camera. If it is on a separate layer behind the foreground, you could apply all sorts of filters (motion blur, gaussian blurs, starlight etc etc add nauseaum) without it affecting either the foreground or background.

But hey, you seem to have it all worked out- how would you do it??

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

With all due respect and speaking only for myself, I am a believer. That is why I started looking at sites like ATS.
I am also involved in the world of media and so have some idea how it all "works".
There is something "not quite right" about the video in my (and others') opinion.
The phenomenon of youtube, mobile video recording equipment, social networking sites and an increasingly media savvy population would mean that if such an event took place then it would be all over the internet and certainly at least being discussed as a oddity on mainstream media.
I'm aware of the second (split screen) video and am still sceptical. This is where my critical reasoning has led me at present. Perhaps if a couple more videos from clearly different angles appear then I would reassess.
I am after the truth. And proof of the truth. I don't want to be hoaxed and I apologise if I have my guard up but I will process information with all the thoroughness I think it merits.
edit on 31-1-2011 by BruceWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aztek87

Originally posted by bisonpowers
Third video has appear on you tube which is much clearer.

I'm sorry if no one can tell that in this "video" the whole city is just a picture moving around with voices on the background, then i quit ATS.....who ever is posting these "UFO" videos must be having a nice laugh.

Exactly, someone is having a nice laugh on everyone elses expense

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by old_god
That's a fair enough challenge, anyone who thinks they can, should try producing their own similar UFO video

I don't actually see that this would prove a thing. There's nothing that advanced about it what so ever. A first year VFX student should be able to pull something like this in their first month.

Going to give the usual disclaimer ... I know VFX, we make things that aren't real - that doesn't make us experts on what *is* real in all cases in all situations. But ...

- It's a photon emitting object ... it doesn't seem to be mixing with the atmosphere that well. Seems very clean. Not very grainy. Whole thing seems a bit like the honestly.
- Gradients look like a roto spline to me, not really a light interacting with a lens ... too clean
- Light wrap on the person in shot looks awkward and the fall off seems out
- Also the light flashes happen at the same time exactly ... didn't get captured in between a frame. Think of a muzzle flash or similar. There should've been a decent chance of a 'miss' in this equation. Film some lights with a couple of phones and see if they sync? I don't imagine they would ... but I guess it depends on the phone.

This is at a glance ignoring the complete lack of other evidence that seems evident so far ... though taking that into account I would just expect more discussion regarding this by people who actually saw it.

Still there will believers and unbelievers.
edit on 31-1-2011 by Pinke because: Typos

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join