It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

my god..how fake. Hear the voices..they film a photo.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by csimon

Check out this grainy footage of a flash from earth and a sudden acceleration from the UFO.

It appears that when it comes to global defense of whatever they are, we hu-mans are the last to know. Whether it be EMP WLBT, I can tell you now, to say that our governments don't know anything about UFO's AVC whatever you want to call them is just getting a bit to long in the tooth now.

There are monitoring groups, strategic groups, alliances you name it, its very real and going on right under our noses and there is nothing we can do about it. Until the time comes where we will fear for our lives and wish we never knew.

edit on 31-1-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I think we should all comment on the videos ....so that people stop believing it is real..its clearly a hoax and they should not be allowed to make it viral. Its not helping.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I'd also like to add that I really look forward to the day I see something real with my own eyes, or that something undeniable does reach the masses, but people that do things such as this are despicable to say the least. They have no idea (or maybe they do) how much things like this hurts the whole field of Ufology. They help to keep the truth in the dark and the general population chuckling every time they see a flying saucer. Every time a UFO video shows up people immediately scream 'photoshop' or 'cgi'. Why? Because it has been done a thousand times, and that is the really sad thing.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I have tried to read most of the pages in this thread however I might have missed a few posts. I have no interest in the outcome of this video, whether it is a hoax or not, I merely want to present an observation I have made.

All throughout the video the background buildings have airplane hazard lights flashing, they are seemingly at set intervals as real hazard lights would be. The two videos show the same rooftop hazard beacons and they seemingly flash at the same intervals in both videos. Of course it could be faked with enough time and effort, anything can.

One other thing, the second video, the one from the lower perspective point, even though is more fuzzy at the end of the video the lights in the sky are blue. The first video, though it initially seems clearer, at the end of the video the lights in the sky are red.

It could conclude that the first video camera is in fact older and more inferior than the phone camera, based on the fact that older digital light pickups will degrade and fade over time, usually starting to distort colors; this bad sensor could be presenting an unnatural effect to the viewers, making an optical illusion that the foreground and focal point are moving independently, and therefor the video would not necessarily be a hoax.

This conclusion would be based on the fact that both sets of rooftop hazard lights blink in tandem, and the differing versions of end of the video lights in the sky and the shaky foreground/background combo being caused by failing hardware.
edit on 31-1-2011 by Aziroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Just wanted to add-

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
About page 6 a load of us inc me proved the video a fake simply based on the added guy on the phone but still 30 pages later its still rumbling.

Nobody proved anything at that time. You pointed something out but didn't elaborate or prove with evidence anything. Don't get me wrong, you said enough and said the truth...but you didn't make a case of it, nor did you back it up with evidence other than saying "its wobbly".

It grieves me that people will only accept the truth if certain people post it, that makes a mockery of the forum.

Certain people? Like who?

The whole point is that if someone shows you without any doubt that something is wrong then use your bloody common sense to see it,

Did your bloody common sense tell you that you failed to make a solid case with supporting evidence? Did your bloody common sense remind you that what "you" personally find to be "a no-duh thing" may actually not "easily ring true for others"?

I know for a fact that many folks here will still not believe the evidence shown due to not knowing the basics of the laws of perspective. Thats why it is very valuable and applaud worthy to present the facts in an intelligent and complete way.

if you need hand fed by 'known' over something so obvious then it really says something about the readership of the forum.

Yknow...I've worked with video personally for about 25 years. Have personally studied perspective since I was in highschool...hell, I'd say I have more than a basic understanding of both subjects, and yet I failed to see the flaws in the video.

So...maybe I'm fricken dumb eh? Maybe I NEED someone to HAND FEED ME GOOD INFO so my stupid butt can grasp the facts before I choke on my own drool.

Too bad you made a hit-and-run attempt at teaching an idiot like me something, while other posters did a GREAT job at laying down the evidence and facts.

Heck...thank god we have hand-feeders here for big dumb dumbs like me.

As you can see I'm no fan of 'cliques' or blind followers.

Are you aware that a new member proved all this? That he has only been here since 22-9-2010?

You been here since 2008...how the hell you gunna blame a guy for doing a better job then you at showing the evidence? Hell, WHY DIDN'T YOU prove it beyond reasonable doubt so this could have been put in the hoax bin waaaaaay back on page 6, instead of failing to explain clearly what was wrong with the video?

You would think a guy so smart and easily able to see "easy stuff that confuses us dummies" would by now have some following of zealots? No?

Maybe Mr Gif just did MORE WORK and cared more about PROVING IT than you did?

Yeah...that surly is the case. Cus it ain't because he has won some popularity contest.

So relax and thank the guy. Maybe next time when you see the ball, you will follow through with the swing instead of moaning when a new player hits it outta the park. Eh?

Use you brain, its not there just to keep your ears apart!

Use civil interactions...you are not here to whine when you failed to do what others did.

Man, I hate seeing when people can't just admit when they failed, and rather just poop n those who didn't.

MM
edit on 31-1-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
116 Flags for this?

Mind = Blown

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I just think this is an amazing thread. it has happened all so quick. I was trying to read the first 5 pages when it turned into 6 then 7 then ... 32 wowow. couldn't keep up and i skipped about 20 pages so what did I miss. I have been convinced both for and against the video. Both arguments being sound really. Its almost like even if its real you can make a case for it being fake, you know even if its not. And if its a fake, how do you feel knowing that. I've been to both places tonight and I think that it sucks we are put in this position. I've seen a real UFO, kinda like the one on tape, so I am inclined to just believe. but I am naturally a skeptical person so I could see how the two scenes didn't quite sync. Then the back of the guy with the phone in the first video lights up with the thing flashes or flares. That doesn't seem quite right. I don't know but why would the light get him but not the tree and wall. weird. So I guess I will just say I think this is a hoax, but could possibly be real. Somebody make me believe differently please. I'm kind of stuck

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by chips
116 Flags for this?

Mind = Blown

Lol.

Well...what if it turned out to be true?

Hell...we would be saying-

ONLY 116 FLAGS!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH PEOPLE!?

Sadly...its been proven to be a hoax.

MM

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Yes sir, checking your history in this thread you also are to be applauded for pointing out the problems with the added man jumping around.

But in defense of everyone who did work towards proving this, your post didn't have all the nifty videos showing this with red lines and stuff...lol.

Its not "who" presents the info by the way...its how it is presented.

You were right in calling this a hoax, like many others, and you even went so far as to be absolutely correct in pointing out where the flaws in the vid were. So- GOOD EYE AND GOOD JOB!

But really...no reason to blame anyone for missing your post. After all, is over 30 pages of most people blindly accepting this or screaming "best footage ever!".

I didn't see your post myself, and if I did I would have agreed with your analysis...cus as a few have already said- once you "see" it, you can't ignore it.

Thank you sir. I tip my Mask to you and declare you a Hero as well.

Sorry I didn't read your post earlier. Would have saved me a lot of waiting. But truth be told, the wait was worth the watch.

MM

Yes I accept presentation is everything in today's rather overly eye candied world (reading a book via a mini PC, jesus just read a bloody book) and I was not seeking any acclaim, it simply irked me that people had bothered to post a credible comment that stood up there and then yet people skip from the start of the thread to the back so quickly, failing to read the bits in between.

And then you have the core that refuse to believe a word unless a 'known' blurts it out.

I just wish people would read, digest, have a view of their own based upon what they have read and use some logic.

No red lines needed for that

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by nrd101
So I guess I will just say I think this is a hoax, but could possibly be real. Somebody make me believe differently please. I'm kind of stuck

The proof you are looking for is on this page
HERE

Look for the video posted by the user "gift0fpr0phecy" located halfway down the page.

I also jumped in late on reading this thread so I sympathize with your inability to waste hours reading all those pages. I know I couldn't do it either...no way.

So check out that post and read further if necessary.

Others pointed out the same problem with the video earlier as well, but Mr Gif supplied the visual evidence with a forensic analysis of the clips.

I hope that helps.

MM

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I think it has strong evidence of hoaxing, but is there a central body of individuals, who have allocated presence and authority, to officially define something as a hoax? I thought these individuals were the moderators and administrators of this website, or am I wrong? And it does seem to appear that this thread has not been sent to the hoaxing category, or has this changed?

As far as I thought this website worked like the United States used to work, innocent until proven guilty officially.

I am just wondering what you're reasons for claiming this as a hard fact were, you seem to be right most of the time so I believe you, however I would like to know.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by treesdancing
Third video?

edit on 31-1-2011 by treesdancing because: Apologies - I see that this has already been posted.

Another pretty poor effort on the part of the scammer.

Notice anything odd in that video?

Did you see anything move or flash?

Nope, the only item that does anything is the 'ufo' and even then it fails to do the double flash as per the other video's. I'm sorry but look out of your window if you live a few floors up late at night in a city. Trust me you will see lights moving, lights blinking, the odd car but you will always see some movement of differences. Also, when our video maker focuses in there's no change in the flares off the lights, the star filter type fares do change a little when zoomed. These stayed the same so I presume despite the movement in the camera that we are looking at a picture / backdrop for this After Effects created nonsense...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

thats the first time i've seen that video. either this is totally real or a lot of money has gone into this hoax. Either way it is interesting to me because I know the truth, that some UFO's are extraterrestrial. So just to get this straight, this is a third video I've seen of this UFO encounter. Either its real . Or its HOLLYWOOD.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Yes I accept presentation is everything in today's rather overly eye candied world (reading a book via a mini PC, jesus just read a bloody book) and I was not seeking any acclaim, it simply irked me that people had bothered to post a credible comment that stood up there and then yet people skip from the start of the thread to the back so quickly, failing to read the bits in between.

And then you have the core that refuse to believe a word unless a 'known' blurts it out.

I just wish people would read, digest, have a view of their own based upon what they have read and use some logic.

No red lines needed for that

Naw, I understand, don't get me wrong. You surly DID point out the very flaw that shows this to be a hoax. I can fully understand you being irked.

I just couldn't read 20+ pages of people hooting "this is real, this is real" with no evidence. I wish I did see your post earlier, but I didn't.

Yknow, honestly, I can't stop seeing the flawed perspective now that it has been pointed out, but before that it slipped past my eyes. I can see it also slipped past a lot of eyes in the world as well. I don't know why, but for whatever reason- you saw it easily and I did not.

So yeah...no hard feelings, but I really benefited from Mr Gif's presentation and I really think he did a great job.

But yes, you saw it without such help, and that should be applauded as well.

Hoaxers must be destroyed...they are the real enemy here...I assure you I do not blindly follow anyone based on track record or status.

Just remember, what you may easily see, can also be easily missed by others. Its not always stupidity that does that...but in my case...well...who knows?

MM

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Nevermind.....already been posted....
edit on 1/31/2011 by kismetphayze because: Wasn't paying attention...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
I think we should all comment on the videos ....so that people stop believing it is real..its clearly a hoax and they should not be allowed to make it viral. Its not helping.

How is it clearly a hoax?

Im not so sure about that, the odds are that it is a hoax however that has yet to be proven. So please don't bother calling it a hoax because it does not meet the criteria of what you would expect. That is yet to be proven. The only way I can see this being hoaxed is with CGI. So if we can determine it is a CGI hoax such as instances of matrixing and the key elements to create the illusion. If it is not a work of CGI then......

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I was on the fence but after seeing the horizon change independently of the two videos i know its a hoax. The third video makes me think that its for a movie. But if this gets mainstream people will think in general its not a hoax. This is some very convincing video but once the discrepancy of the two independent horizons on the first video is revealed, it seems like a seconds grader would be able to figure this out. I guess the best case scenario now is that some really great movie will come out about ET's or UFO's or DISCLOSURE, but more likely this is some lame PR attempt. HOAX so move it to the HOAX department.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Im not so sure about that, the odds are that it is a hoax however that has yet to be proven. So please don't bother calling it a hoax because it does not meet the criteria of what you would expect. That is yet to be proven.

Though this has yet to be thrown in the hoax bin, I assure you, and promise you, the nail has been driven in the coffin on this already.

The fact is this-

The foreground and the back ground move independently of each other against the laws of perspective. And that is impossible.

Before anyone starts to assume that a background moves a little due to distance and natural perspective (farther away equals more and more move) just know that is only true to an extent and that there are physical/visual laws that govern here, and this video breaks them.

I linked posters to the part in this thread where a poster proves this undoubtedly. To better get a grasp as to where this video fails to comply with the laws of physics just look at that poster's further posts by clicking under his name and selecting "all his posts in this thread".

He does a great job at proving the case.

So, even though this has yet to make its way to the hoax bin...the self explaining evidence has been provided by this poster.

Do make it easier- here is the post he first begins to rip this hoax a new one.

HERE

His views on perspective are accurate and documented and taught in every advanced art class in existence. Any artist with proper training will agree that the rules he points out being broken are rudimentary.

MM

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Just wanted to add-

About page 6 a load of us inc me proved the video a fake simply based on the added guy on the phone but still 30 pages later its still rumbling.

Nobody proved anything at that time. You pointed something out but didn't elaborate or prove with evidence anything. Don't get me wrong, you said enough and said the truth...but you didn't make a case of it, nor did you back it up with evidence other than saying "its wobbly".

It grieves me that people will only accept the truth if certain people post it, that makes a mockery of the forum.

Certain people? Like who?

The whole point is that if someone shows you without any doubt that something is wrong then use your bloody common sense to see it,

Did your bloody common sense tell you that you failed to make a solid case with supporting evidence? Did your bloody common sense remind you that what "you" personally find to be "a no-duh thing" may actually not "easily ring true for others"?

I know for a fact that many folks here will still not believe the evidence shown due to not knowing the basics of the laws of perspective. Thats why it is very valuable and applaud worthy to present the facts in an intelligent and complete way.

if you need hand fed by 'known' over something so obvious then it really says something about the readership of the forum.

Yknow...I've worked with video personally for about 25 years. Have personally studied perspective since I was in highschool...hell, I'd say I have more than a basic understanding of both subjects, and yet I failed to see the flaws in the video.

So...maybe I'm fricken dumb eh? Maybe I NEED someone to HAND FEED ME GOOD INFO so my stupid butt can grasp the facts before I choke on my own drool.

Too bad you made a hit-and-run attempt at teaching an idiot like me something, while other posters did a GREAT job at laying down the evidence and facts.

Heck...thank god we have hand-feeders here for big dumb dumbs like me.

As you can see I'm no fan of 'cliques' or blind followers.

Are you aware that a new member proved all this? That he has only been here since 22-9-2010?

You been here since 2008...how the hell you gunna blame a guy for doing a better job then you at showing the evidence? Hell, WHY DIDN'T YOU prove it beyond reasonable doubt so this could have been put in the hoax bin waaaaaay back on page 6, instead of failing to explain clearly what was wrong with the video?

You would think a guy so smart and easily able to see "easy stuff that confuses us dummies" would by now have some following of zealots? No?

Maybe Mr Gif just did MORE WORK and cared more about PROVING IT than you did?

Yeah...that surly is the case. Cus it ain't because he has won some popularity contest.

So relax and thank the guy. Maybe next time when you see the ball, you will follow through with the swing instead of moaning when a new player hits it outta the park. Eh?

Use you brain, its not there just to keep your ears apart!

Use civil interactions...you are not here to whine when you failed to do what others did.

Man, I hate seeing when people can't just admit when they failed, and rather just poop n those who didn't.

MM

Good lord, you initial response was fine but did you really need to rant like this?

I'm sorry I seem to have 'miffed' you so much but that's life, at no point did I whinge, I simply pointed out that people have lost the art of reading and now need 200 diagrams to prove the same thing and ARE guilty of skipping from start to the end of a thread without reading the content inbetween.

I have not posted to take any credit, I posted saying by a certain page MANY people had proved it was fake yet were ignored, there was no need for fancy diagrams although I give credit for those that took the time to add them, all the data for people to see what I and others were saying was already posted and just needed people to look at it.

Again, if I was an attention seeker I'd have riddled this thread with replies, I don't do that because I don't play for stars or post numbers, I purely post the truth as I see it.

What make me think 'eh' is that you have taken time to rant at a person that actually agree's with you, nothing in my post was aimed at you but it feels that you decided to make it fot you for some odd reason. You also reacted oddly to my use of the 'knowns', I was referring to people like Zorgon, Phage etc who I do respect for their excellent thinking. I don't have an issue with the knowns, I just wish people would look at something that's sitting there square in the face without any chance of it being different and see it for themselves without the need for someone to confirm everything every time.

But enough, I obviously hit a raw nerve with you, my initial post was to simply point out the flaws I saw like others did, my only flaw was to point saying I was gutted that people won't take info unless its poked into them. If that upset you then I apologise, it was not directed at you but on the other hand I don't like rants made at me because you didn't see the flaws.

Its a # life out side, how about not making it worse...
edit on 31-1-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join