It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am seeing a disturbing trend in the uk

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Allis1

Missing cats? They will no doubt end up in the local curry house and be served up to the chav types. Who are usually drunk on some cheap fire water.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

HAHAHA :')

Aww *wipes tear away from eye*

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
i have seen some disturbing trends in my country too.

the other day, i actually saw a guy walking down the street wearing nothing but a blue athletic supporter and boots. It was 17 degrees and windy.

once, while i stopped at the bank a guy went through the drive-thru ATM line with just an diaper on and a hat. i didn't see what was on his feet.

these are certainly disturbing.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Such a horrible story!

I feel nothing but pity for all those tough guys I see around every day parading their pitbulls. Really, how tough are they if they have to hide behind their dogs?

Pitbulls are not vicious by nature. I've seen enough examples of them being actually sweet natured, kind to children and so on. But if you train them to be killers, they're going to act like it.

Sad for the lady who lost her dog. My mother's cat was mutilated by their neighbour's over-aggressive dog. The dog literally tore off one of the cat's legs. My parents had to take the cat to the vet to put him down. My mother was doing chemotherapy, she was a few days away from the operation, it broke her heart, it was the last thing she needed, and they never even got a simple excuse from the dog's owner, their next door neighbour.

Some people shouldn't be allowed to keep pets, for everyone's sake

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
i wouldn't get in the middle of bull terrier to save anything other than a human being.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
That is a sad story. Unfortunately all this madness just seems to be the trend.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by reatarded
reply to post by Jay-morris

Maybe the old lady was upset because the only one who visit them these days in England is animals.

The fabric of society has collapsed in the West. Old men and women are extremely lonely, they visit the super market and try hard to start a conversation with random strangers just because their arrogant kids can't appreciate the fact that it was their damn parents who used any means necessary to bring up.

I'm not saying all parents are good, infact this situation exists also because we have a lot of drunken moms and dads who spend all the well fare money buying booz and drugs, and leave the kids hungry. Then the kids end up in foster homes, moving from house to house.

Insane how the old and the young are suffering, because the companies don't need them, the companies need fit people who can work.

Or she was upset 'cause, y'know, her beloved companion just got ripped apart by a pitbull in front of her very eyes.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
reply to post by Death_Kron

You don't know that he didn't try to stop his dog.. You are only hearing one side of the story, and a side from which he is the villain.. Him being drunk is irrelevant..

r u srs

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Well, its been a few days, and i have not seen any of the people who were there that day, so i don't know if they caught the man or not. This has made me a bit paranoid, and now i walk everywhere with my wife
Like i said before, i don't think its the dog's fault, but the owner. Some of these people have no respect for themselves and other people, and im sure they show that same respect to their dogs. I mean when they are outside with their dog, they can look big and hard because they have a pitball. But once they are inside their own home, they don't really care because no one can see them. Its purely a fashion thing.

These people are just walking sterotypes. Basically they like what they are supposed to like for the type of person they are. Basically, they are fake

I remember a last months back. Me and my wife decided to go and sit on the beach until the sun went down. We had never done that before, and we thought it would be nice. Anyways, we were sitting on the beach at about 8 pm. There was just a few people on the beach, which was nice. Anyways, i noticed these two blokes walking on the beach and going up to eveyone they came across.

I knew they were trouble, so i told my wife we should go, as they were quite close to us. They looked like your typical rudeboys. One of them had a bottle of jack daniels, and the other one seemed to be a look out or something.

We started walking and the one with the bottle came up to us. He asked me if i smoked, and i said no. Then he asked if my wife smoked, and i said no. He said are you sure, becuase she lookes like a smoker,

I was getting really pi##ed off and we started to argue. Now, i am the type of person who never shows any fear, becaus eif you show these people fear, then they will jump on you.

He started waving his bottle in front of me, and i just laughed at him and started to walk off with my wife. He was shouting abuse at me, saying he was going to "smash me" and i just laughed as i walked off. His tread basically said nothing.

When we were off the beach, i was so angry. I was think, why kind people just leave you alone. Why do these people want to start of innocent people for no reason.

To be honest, i was upset for a while. Everytime i thought about it, it made me angret, and also sad. The sad fact of the matter is this, everytime you leave your home, you are in danger. These kind of people seem to be everywhere. They have no respect for anyone.

I can be quite an emotional person, and maybe i take things to heart to easily, but i am the type of person who would help anyone. When i do help someone, it makes me feel good. Even if its just saying "good morning" to someone in the street. So, when i think of the things i have seen, it does upset me.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Jay-Morris

I share your views here...... I can get really VERY frustrated and feel that I have been completely 'wronged' for just being in a place....

My ex-partner and I had a similar experience near to where we live. I am always 'aware' of my surroundings, wether in an urban area, a club, pub, or out for a walk whereas she was a little more (too) trusting and relied upon me..

You did the right thing, moving out of the way....... It's being proactive... There is NO shame in that, regardless that in your head you want to 'teach' the b******d a lesson........ your priority there was your wife.

My father taught me that you should always be aware of your surroundings and that if you 'flee' runaway or whatever then you can always come back more prepared at a later date.. If you stand and fight sometimes then it might be your last stand !!

I long for a day when we all, as a society, get serious with these problems.........I am sick and tired of the liberal attitude or the fact that the villains rights prevail......... The law just doesn't support those who follow it....

Final point is that several years ago I was with a few friends on the Embankment in London. It had been a good night, few beers, good conversation and we were going for a curry. Passed over one of the bridges and were set on by about 16 / 17 males and Females (?)..... We were in the wrong place at the wrong time..... We could not runaway and so HAD to engage the little f******s......
There were 5 of us and we all just HIT HARD and Fast.......... My favoured technique was the shin kick....side of the foot hard down on the shin bone, I broke two shin bones that way and disabled two of them. It gave me time to help others and reduce numbers.... Even in this situation we did not hit any of the girls (4/5 of them)..

Police arrived quickly and we were told they do this all the time !!!!!!!! ffs
They were actually quite happy because we hospitalized 5 of them BUT this was an exceptional event and I would always favour running away......

Regards

PDUK

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
In the last year on the ambulance I've been called out to 7 dog bites. 6 of the 7 were attacks by a pit bull. The last one was a 5 year old girl, that was severly mauled. I do not like pits. The owners all say the same thing. "Oh its how you raise them." Bull. Even the little girls parents were saying that, after there family pit mauled her.
If your going to have a pit you need to be able to control it

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

That breed of dog should be banned, period. They were specifically bred to fight, and I don't think it's possible to have them stop. Not like some breeds, that are good dogs unless trained (Rotties, Dobs, etc); pit bulls are nasty by breeding.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Yeah, i know i did the right thing by walking away. God know what they would have done to my wife if they had beaten me up. You just don't know with these people
They don't seem to care who they start on either. Does not matter if they are starting on the old,young, or both at the same time.

What will happen if i am put in the same situation wife my wife, but this time, these idiots ahve an aggrassive dog with them

You know what, i will tell you something
Call me sad, but when i go to bed, my imagination is running wild. I always imagine i am in that situation, but i beat them up using martial arts lol, you know, chinese film style

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

i agree. sometimes it's better to discreetly scurry away and if one needs to, collection of intel is a must prior to any future action. on occasions one will have no choice but to defend oneself and thats when the gloves come off. i have found on the few incidents with gangs in the past that if there is no diplomatic solution,i target the leader or the 'mouth' and set-to like a three minute beast. either the others back off or they wade in. mostly back off if they know they are in for a digging. each situation should be gauged on it's merits before decisions are made.
f

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

See, im in two minds over this, because i have known people who have pitballs, and they have brought them up well. These dogs we had no problem with. We used to play with them when we were kids and they were just like another other dog. But on the flipside, these idiots are getting these dogs purely for fashion and not bringing them up the way they should be brought up, and this makes them very dangerous.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by StevenDye

Indeed that is something to consider however I would have to say that anyone who still wants to keep a dog as a domestic pet after it has killed must have at least one screw loose.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

If I had of been armed trust me I wouldn't have hesitated to put a bit of lead behind that dogs ear! Instead though in reality I was petrified I was kicking the dog and screaming for help when the owner finally decided to step in. He tried to pull his dog off mine and when it released its grip it went for him. Thats when me and Cooper sprinted off. I bumped into him three days later armed with my vet bill, and was told to go forth and multiply. I paid the bill and am now relying on Kharma to bite him in the arse.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

too true mate RESPECT TO YOU AND YOURS

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
reply to post by Allis1

Missing cats? They will no doubt end up in the local curry house and be served up to the chav types. Who are usually drunk on some cheap fire water.

Missing cats, Think Chinese funerals you never see one do ya.
2nd line ATS aware

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
OP, pit bulls were banned in Great Britain under the terms of the 1991 Dangerous Dogs Act. They're illegal to own (without a special exemption by a court) and they're illegal to breed. Same goes with Tosas, Fila Brasileiro's & Dogo Argentino's.

So I don't know what attacked your neighbours dog. But it certainly wasn't a pit bull.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join