It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the award for best conclusive evidence of aliens goes out to.....?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Is this the kind of thing you've seen?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
Is this the kind of thing you've seen?

no ,because a real triangle spacship doesnt have a engine in the middle or no light.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
reply to post by zorgon

whole picture of one already posted above:

If that's not enough for you go ahead and do a quick Google search of "ancient ufos" lol.

Okay AA man.

Check this. An ancient angel space craft.

cache2.allpostersimages.com... Who would have thunk that such a design could hold stuff in it too.

legacy.www.nypl.org...

I could go on all day.

I need MY own show on History, called the, "Truth Behind Goofy Theories."

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I say this nicely. See here's a smiley to prove it
:

Am I correct in my understanding that you think that ALL UFO's are triangle shaped? And the reason you think this is because that is the what you saw?

Assuming that is what you mean, I can see where you are coming from because what you say could make sense, but it's kind of selfish to say that just because you saw a triangle UFO and understand how it could be mistaken for different kinds automatically = there are no UFO's other than triangle shaped ones.

I saw a UFO once too. It was just a green light in the sky... just hovering there. No motion, no sound, and then it just disappeared. So, it wouldn't be fair for me to say that all UFO's are green lights in the sky and the other people that are seeing other UFO's that aren't green lights are either color blind, crazy, etc. I really think the triangles are made right here on Earth. Of course, I have no proof of that and could very well be wrong. I don't doubt that these things have the ability to create their own clouds. This makes perfect sense.

I apologize if I've taken this out of context or misunderstood, and I really do say all of that nicely, I swear! I'm a nice person.
I just think that a lot of people are seeing a lot of things that are CLEARLY not triangles, no matter how you look at it, so what are they seeing? I know all of these people aren't making up these things. I too think the ancient UFO's are probably the best proof.

Anyway, just my opinion.
Not jumping down your throat or anything. I feel like I have to make a disclaimer because it's so easy for people to take things the wrong way on here, lol.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
1 engine turned on is 80% of all sightings that have ever been documented in the history of earth it self related to the flying saucer, 2 engines turned on is 96% of all UFO documented cases envolving multiple sightings of ufo,s, and of course, three engines turned is the triangle.

sorry i forgot to add that in there.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

I love your opinions star child of the heavons,i love your facts of the nature of which it was said ,for the simple fact if you say your the only one that has seen a green ufo, then why say that it is the only one revelent,cant argue but i will leave you with this.

Greatest secret ever not told indirectly ?

If the flying saucer did exsist...then it would be on the dollor bill flying to ????????

Greatest secret ever told case 3452654,silen`i

1776 is the date in which the new form of government within the planets government was formed, they are not owls on the dollar bill, nor are they praying to an owl.

insects
land animals
birds
water animals
Over a billion years of evolution ,one in every kingdom of nature evolved into something of a gem of super thinking.
AND ONE WAS A HARPY.

Greatest secret ever told 3 times

They are so disrespectful and have come to a point in which they feel comfortable in letting each other know where they are on the map, so just follow the book of fairy tales, you will be surprised how many are dealing with frequencies of the earth…harrp communications, elf communications etc etc etc
copy written jan,29 2011,silen`i
edit on 29-1-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by gemineye

I love your opinions star child of the heavons,i love your facts of the nature of which it was said ,for the simple fact if you say your the only one that has seen a green ufo, then why say that it is the only one revelent,cant argue but i will leave you with this.

Greatest secret ever not told indirectly ?

If the flying saucer did exsist...then it would be on the dollor bill flying to ????????

Greatest secret ever told case 3452654,silen`i

1776 is the date in which the new form of government within the planets government was formed, they are not owls on the dollar bill, nor are they praying to an owl.

insects
land animals
birds
water animals
Over a billion years of evolution ,one in every kingdom of nature evolved into something of a gem of super thinking.
AND ONE WAS A HARPY.

Greatest secret ever told 3 times

They are so disrespectful and have come to a point in which they feel comfortable in letting each other know where they are on the map, so just follow the book of fairy tales, you will be surprised how many are dealing with frequencies of the earth…harrp communications, elf communications etc etc etc
copy written jan,29 2011,silen`i
edit on 29-1-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

If I am reading between the lines here correctly, Mussy on CE is a gem of a super thinker?

Sure.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

PS

NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM

Means

A new order for the ages.

AKA self governance.

I know, that promise. I just couldn't help myself.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM
Means
AKA self governance.

Yeah and that "new order for the ages." became a place called America... free from the taxes and tyranny of the Crown of England

All that was undone when the Wilson signed in the Federal Reserve

Woodrow Wilson after creating the Federal Reserve said;

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." ~ Woodrow Wilson

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
What are your award winners,and can you explain why it is.

My best one is Tallahassee, Florida September 05, 2005

'Critter" giving birth... you see a translucent one with a red glow inside... at the end the red ball is outside and flying free. Its a long 24 minute sighting and NOT a triangle

Google Video Link

Well not really an alien either as they live on and near earth..

But that is my 'winner'

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I always kind of liked the Parker-Hickson 1973 Pascagoula, Mississippi, abduction, because it has aliens involved that aren't your standard boring little gray men or any other kind of stereotypical alien. Also, neither of the guys abducted were geniuses or jokers motivated (or smart) enough to make something like their story up and be able to pull it off the way they did.

It doesn't "prove" anything, and it's not "conclusive," but it's a nice case. Otherwise, there is no conclusive evidence of anything, particularly aliens. Even in the Parker-Hickson case, the occupants of the ship could just as easily have been robots or some kind of other time travelers. Nothing there to indicate anything was from another planet, regardless how weird it might have been.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM
Means
AKA self governance.

Yeah and that "new order for the ages." became a place called America... free from the taxes and tyranny of the Crown of England

All that was undone when the Wilson signed in the Federal Reserve

Woodrow Wilson after creating the Federal Reserve said;

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." ~ Woodrow Wilson

Please review my idea, and let me know what you think of it?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That can be done if everyone understand how the bank operates.

I know how it operates. I am probably less than .002% of the population that actually does. If most people did they would know how to gain back their core freedoms. The freedom of their minds and thus eventual financial freedom that only breeds more democratic rule, self governance.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Now this is the Lost Prophet i remember!

How have you been buddy?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RaZrBlayde

The last prophet527 unless you was being sarcastic,whats up,glad your here on the ats, what brings you here?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
sorry, typo.

but bobE told me about this place, i figured id pop in and say hi. i havent talked to u in ages!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by RaZrBlayde
sorry, typo.

but bobE told me about this place, i figured id pop in and say hi. i havent talked to u in ages!

Is that the bobE I'm thinking about that is such a jerk on that other site? He is such a %$^%$^%$%$^& ! ! ! ! ! I hate that guy.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RaZrBlayde
sorry, typo.

Is that the bobE I'm thinking about that is such a jerk on that other site? He is such a %$^%$^%$%$^& ! ! ! ! ! I hate that guy.

Hey lil dude ,dont talk about me unc like that,he is super dooper cool,if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Please. Let's be nice. I like this question. What is the best evidence? I'd love to see what my fellow ATS'ers have to say. Personally, I have experienced nothing. But I still believe

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join